What's new

Pakistan proposes to create a military block of Islamic states

it is the other way around :) muslim countries have problem with everyone else,
we know that :P

Few- 1-2-3-4- not all- You do know how many muslim countries are there? stop overestimating your intelligence :D-

plus we have very good relations with many islamic countries.

the way i see it naturally you have no other choice but to be good with them-

As there are 2 sects in Islam Sunnis & Shias who despise each other this will remain a daydream.

yeah- its obvious- one hindu country making a block with herself- thats ridiculous- :rofl:-
the closest you can induct is Nepal :lol:-

Because all of them created single Nation unlike the middle east who's boundary were divided by British and French that was once a single nation under Ottomans.

But the remaining have no issues with us even our immediate neighbour Indonesia at Nicobar Islands.

hehe- the separation with sea solves all the problem- isn't it?- thats why i said share a boundary- week argument- technically indonesia is not your neighbor- :cool:-

40 years ago, Bhutto coined this idea. He saw Nehru/tito/Naseer as big name. He thought by making such organization he too will become big.

But it didn't happen, and it will not happen. There are many Muslim countries which don't like each other. There are many countries who believe themself superior coz of there wealth.

Its not possible..

Jab tak Pakistan religious mindset se bahar nahin aayega, yoon hi museebat mein pada rahega .. :(

Because all of them created single Nation unlike the middle east who's boundary were divided by British and French that was once a single nation under Ottomans.

why cant your simply accept that you cant make a hindu block even with your self- ;)- and move on- :coffee:-

Few- 1-2-3-4- not all- You do know how many muslim countries are there? stop overestimating your intelligence :D-

the way i see it naturally you have no other choice but to be good with them-

no we are good with them because they are good with us :) we do not entertain countries that are not good with us :) you know it better than me :)

Well as a Saying goes , " Unity is power " .

True turkey is powerful , & have a great economy & Military , But should we just give if one piece does not fall in the right place ?? NO , there will always be set backs & hurdles & to win we will need to overcome them sooner or later.

Unity is power when you and powerful countries unite together. And if a piece does not fall into a place the thing that you are trying to make wont be complete.

Anyway i hope that this venture at least take shape. The main problem with muslim countries(apart from a few) that it lacks leadership and good diplomacy

40 years ago, Bhutto coined this idea. He saw Nehru/tito/Naseer as big name. He thought by making such organization he too will become big.

But it didn't happen, and it will not happen. There are many Muslim countries which don't like each other. There are many countries who believe themself superior coz of there wealth.

Its not possible..

i cant understand whats lacking with indians here- they cant even talk without self praising their selves in one way or another-
that is a mental condition i presume-

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

no we are good with them because they are good with us :) we do not entertain countries that are not good with us :) you know it better than me :)

i understand this- the more far a muslim country is from you- the more you get along fine-

hehe- the separation with sea solves all the problem- isn't it?- thats why i said share a boundary- week argument- technically indonesia is not your neighbor- :cool:-

We have a naval base in Nicobar Islands to guard Malacca straits and generally Indonesian and Indian fishermen from Andaman & Nicobar Islands don't fight over fishing rights.

we never had a dispute !!!

i cant understand whats lacking with indians here- they cant even talk without self praising their selves in one way or another-
that is a mental condition i presume-

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

i understand this- the more far a muslim country is from you- the more you get along fine-

dude even muslim countries don't get along with each other....i am not saying they dont get along because they are muslim countries...but neighbors always have some problem with each other :)

why cant your simply accept that you cant make a hindu block even with your self- ;)- and move on- :coffee:-

Because 1 Billion of us living as a single nation and block is always weaker than a nation.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Because 1 Billion of us living as a single nation and block is always weaker than a nation.

dude even muslim countries don't get along with each other....i am not saying they dont get along because they are muslim countries...but neighbors always have some problem with each other :)

i agree completely- thats why i said- you will hv good relations with other muslim countries-

Back
Top Bottom