What's new

Pakistan proposes to create a military block of Islamic states

Flop Idea and unrealistic thinking. People should do some research before making any opinion. ZAB also wanted something like that so what resulted? First they should unite their selves and then bring into discussion such brilliant ideas.

It is not as much big fail as your post my Friend .

Remember .

Turkey is just ONE country . . .

Which is the strongest muslim nation in the world too. Another fail.

NATO is nothing with USA, can apply to that scenario as well.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

you feeling left alone?- No hindu block?-

India will be friend with all those blocks.

Easy pesy :D

well tbh- last time some one tried to create an islamic block were- hmm let me think-

gaddafi-418x300.jpg

it were them above- we all know their fate- :angel:-

Which is the strongest muslim nation in the world too. Another fail.

NATO is nothing with USA, can apply to that scenario as well.

Amrika is super power- Turkey is not-
Turkey maybe strongest but its not stupid-
The block will be regional i suppose-

India will be friend with all those blocks.

Easy pesy :D

no problem with that- pretend to be neutral :D-

you don't need all of the Muslim countries join in one go..

If only Turkey , Iran and Pakistan start this Military Block, everything happening in this region will get defuse ..These 3 countries don't have any much hated towards each other, and they are military powers ...
See some of the benefits this union brings ...
technology, Oil and Manpower , just 3 think things will make this union a great power on the stage of world

Also other countries can join later when they feel like... Or at some stage they will have to join in due to people pressure when they see something exists...

Even if such Block (a Muslim block) does materialize. I don't think it will hurt India in anyway. Most of its activities will be probably directed towards NATO/US & Israel

Any Muslim country sharing a boundary with india knows India well in and out- and hv lots of problems with her-
Gher ka bedi :oops:-

it is the other way around :) muslim countries have problem with everyone else :)

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Even if such Block (a Muslim block) does materialize. I don't think it will hurt India anyway. Most of its activities will be probably directed towards NATO/US & Israel

we know that :P
plus we have very good relations with many islamic countries.

Back
Top Bottom