What's new

Pakistan probably knew Bin Laden’s whereabouts, says former ISI chief!

No way... Intelligence might have asked to relocate OBL but cannot inform USA as its credibility. Would have been on risk. US got lead from Kuwait... Moreover Mr Karzai numerous time asserted that OBL could be in Pakistan territory. RAW too indicated that to US

RAW claimed the spice in their friday biryani was altered by Pakistan as well.

RAW claimed the spice in their friday biryani was altered by Pakistan as well.
whatever you say... The world most wanted was living peacefully in your neighbourhood, consuming your ration, using your electricity. For good 6 years... Go to bed and think about it...

whatever you say... The world most wanted was living peacefully in your neighbourhood, consuming your ration, using your electricity. For good 6 years... Go to bed and think about it...

Have you reached puberty, yet?

:lol: Now you want me to pull out your posts from threads like --"US orchestrated 9/11" and some similar sh!t :lol:

Go ahead and pull out please, be my guest :enjoy: but come up with something really funny :jester:

And do tell me what USG learnt from Vietnam and took good care of it in its invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, dubious invasions based on pile of lies. ;)

A heli crashed in Abbottabad and after sometime another heli crashed in Afghanistan which happened to carry mainly members of that seal team which were involved in OBL op. Yeah coincidences happen in case of USG only.
HUUUUUURRRRR A CONSPIACY JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMMMSSS.

Devgru gold squadron

devgru-1-640x420.jpg

RED SQUADRON

tumblr_mrpd3dKqdR1rd55rto5_1280.jpg

Oh look not the same SEAL teams.

HUUUUUURRRRR A CONSPIACY JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMMMSSS.

Pizzas and junk food really hamper your intelligence besides making you obese.

Jet fuel..................... Jet fuel we are discussing jet fuel here? or are we discussing why the heck in first place these multiple jets got hijacked (???? by the way on hijacking as well) and then how these jets flew towards sensitive areas? and then the flight altitude for passenger jet in one case.

And for the pictures you posted I don't know what to make of those........................ and what was your point of posting these pictures?

Back
Top Bottom