What's new

Pakistan Premier: ‘No Use’ for Armed Militias Anymore

Very good that put you in more grey lists. Contrary to what your PM claim.

Besides, your diplomatic support includes funding them.

Pakistan has changed its direction on that, I will post a thread to literally show how the socio-political trajectories are completely different now with instead India going towards extremism.

Pakistan has changed its direction on that, I will post a thread to literally show how the socio-political trajectories are completely different now with instead India going towards extremism.
Have you arrested Sayid Salahuddheen? You recently banned or take over JeM sponsored Madaris cut their funding just recently before FATF inspection. That much is your seriousness in the issue. If IK was serious, he would publicly discard support for armed militants in any country. Not the ones you favor. Pakistani duplicity has been caught countless times. This is just another googly, it'll be caught in coming months.

Some people just don't change. For some such changes are dangerous. As your top commander said
"We are fighting Pakistan's war in Kashmir and if it withdraws its support, the war would be fought inside Pakistan" Sayeed Salahudeen

Good luck trying to spin that.

Have you arrested Sayid Salahuddheen? You recently banned or take over JeM sponsored Madaris cut their funding just recently before FATF inspection. That much is your seriousness in the issue. If IK was serious, he would publicly discard support for armed militants in any country. Not the ones you favor. Pakistani duplicity has been caught countless times. This is just another googly, it'll be caught in coming months.

Some people just don't change. For some such changes are dangerous. As your top commander said
"We are fighting Pakistan's war in Kashmir and if it withdraws its support, the war would be fought inside Pakistan" Sayeed Salahudeen

I don't need to spin anything, the words and answers of your and our leaders will reflect reality precisely. Wait for my thread tomorrow, I will remember to tag you.

Since you mentioned it, do you have a clue why he said that, and in reaction to what? Do you know the context? I certainly do, it will help support my argument if you knew the context too.

Good, we don't need Armed Militias anymore ,Army is enough to take care of any threat from India and if it comes to that, there will be volunteers lining up .

I don't need to spin anything, the words and answers of your and our leaders will reflect reality precisely. Wait for my thread tomorrow, I will remember to tag you.
Not you mahn. IK, if his words and actions coincide then I'd say this is great. Discussing Kashmir issue without militant blackmailing is good.

Since you mentioned it, do you have a clue why he said that, and in reaction to what? Do you know the context? I certainly do, it will help support my argument if you knew the context too.
It doesn't matter in what context he said, people like him do not deserve to be given a platform. Besides, I don't think a minority PTI government could do much. No matter how positive IK think, at the end of the day he don't have absolute majority and coalitions will always be a weak point.

It doesn't matter in what context he said, people like him do not deserve to be given a platform. Besides, I don't think a minority PTI government could do much. No matter how positive IK think, at the end of the day he don't have absolute majority and coalitions will always be a weak point.

It does matter in this case, because that response was a video response, and if you go watch the whole video you would learn that Pakistan is trying to choke them and slowly drawing away all support under the National Action Plan. Full video made to social media via Kashmir Intel and F. Jeffery twitter handles. So it's very relevant.

Sort of related to this topic, a recent article in NY Times. Some Comments are mentioning that Pakistan is on right course while India on wrong course. The Comments are worth reading--looks like the fabricated images of 'World's Biggest Democracy' or 'Shining India' are being tarnished even in the eyes of Americans. Good job Mr. Modi, good job!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/11/...sheadlines&nlid=43555110413#commentsContainer

This is such a retarded statement that I'm dumbfounded on it's implications. First of all he gets no solace from whoever he is communicating this to(about future no use of proxies) and more importantly he accepts the premise that Pakistan supports(or supported) militants. I mean a twofer in a single sentence?

Back
Top Bottom