What's new

Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so, but Pakistan should keep in low profile about the ICBMs, since Uncle Sam will try to cause more troubles to you guys if they discover that. :coffee:

Yes, this is why I trust and love my army so much. They know how to deal with every situation - from economy, to timing.

When the time comes, when we have a decent economy, and when we will need to show our strength, we will test this inshallah.

If Pakistan having ICBMs, it is not a threat to India at all, instead it does benefit India for sure. :coffee:

Yes, this is why I trust and love my army so much. They know how to deal with every situation - from economy, to timing.

When the time comes, when we have a decent economy, and when we will need to show our strength, we will test this inshallah.

I think in the long term strategy, the decision made by the Pakistani Army was right.

Keep in the low profile will provide more room to do more things.

Every professional military force knows these. Usually, every decision taken by every military (Indian army, Pakistan's, or US) takes into account two factors:

- How much do we hope to achieve by doing this? (diplomatic? some land?)

- How much do we lose? (infrastructure destroyed, sanctions, economic effects, public reaction)

- Weighing both.

Most of the times the sensible option would be "no action", but that is what gets some people upset as they are calling for war every now and then (like Iran and UAE fanboys...):rolleyes:

In this case, IF pakistan has ICBM, the sanctions, diplomatic smear campaign etc. would be more than the "show of power" and "supremacy" that Pakistan may achieve by testing ICBM.

At first I didnt wanted to waste server space of PDF by making this post but anyways, here it goes? Are you ready? If Paksitan already had nuclear weapons since the 80's (unannounced), what makes some people think that Pakistan does not have ICBM? I am sure Pakistan had ICBM since the early 2000's but there is a right time for everything and when the right time comes, we will test it!

Similarly, I beleive that India also had ICBM's of atleast 10,000 km range but they are also smart enough to know when is the right time to test it to avoid unintended circumstances.

At first I didnt wanted to waste server space of PDF by making this post but anyways, here it goes? Are you ready? If Paksitan already had nuclear weapons since the 80's (unannounced), what makes some people think that Pakistan does not have ICBM? I am sure Pakistan had ICBM since the early 2000's but there is a right time for everything and when the right time comes, we will test it!

Similarly, I beleive that India also had ICBM's of atleast 10,000 km range but they are also smart enough to know when is the right time to test it to avoid unintended circumstances.

Thats like saying USA made the Atomic Bomb in 1945, then why didn't USA have an ICBM in 1945?

You certainly wasted PDF server space with that gem of a post :D

Okay... let me simplify it for you, India is not an existential threat for pakistan and has no intentions to occupy or decimate pakistan as potrayed by a lot of you guys.

The highlighted part, maybe i have missed but can you point out where i am said the same?

Interesting. Explain how having ICBM could have made you win 1971 war?:woot:
India wouldn't have attacked on the first place India attacked because we lacked equipment a lot

LAHORE: Earlier on April 26, 2012 when news broke of Pakistan testing its new Intermediate Ballistic Missile Hatf-IV (Shaheen-1A), Terminal X contacted Brigadier Ateeq ur Rehman, Director PR for the Pakistani military's Inter-Services Public Relations regarding the range of the latest variant. This scribe was informed that the range has not been disclosed for various reasons.

Later today, a Pakistani military source for TX made an important disclosure: the mysterious range everyone was guessing for the Shaheen-1A is not 2500 kilometers or 5000 kilometers as some exaggerated, it has a maximum range of just 1500 kilometers. According to the official, there were two main objectives of this short test:
Enhance accuracy for pinpoint attacks
Inclusion into the league of nations which have developed intermediate ballistic missiles.
The official stated that Pakistan's deterrence is foremostly against any aggressive Indian adventurism that can turn the region into an inferno. In the official's opinion, India carried out the recent Agni-V ICBM test to send an indirect signal to its rival China, whom it has strong reservations against for various reasons.

It was also revealed by the official that India's military establishment has not shared the actual range of the Agni-V ICBM which happens to be 8000 kilometers, not 5000 kilometers as falsely broadcast in the mainstream media.

"Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres", said the official, "But they will be revealed and tested when there is a need for it. At the moment, Pakistan is silently observing the Eastern Theatre of Operations spearheaded by the US and its increasing presence in Europe, the Pacific Ocean and South Asia. Add to that Indian frolicking and the coming US-Israel drills in the Middle East... and when the time comes, those who should know, will know, Pakistan also has targets beyond India... way beyond India".

He added, "A wise group does not consider the Agni-V test as a threat for Pakistan but rather for China, and China is smart enough to deal with it. The military establishment is not really considering ICBM tests soon since we consider silence as the ultimate weapon. It might be that Israel signaled India to provoke Pakistan into doing an ICBM test and exposing their exact range so that an international conspiracy against the country's nukes could be initiated as is being currently done against North Korea. Far from being slapped with sanctions, India instead received appreciation from the US, NATO and Israel for its recent test".

And, as this scribe repeated the million dollar question, 'Any ICBM tests in the pipeline?'

"Well, yes.. My vote is not for it though".

Exclusive: Pakistani security official discusses the Shaheen-1A test ~ Terminal X

Land of Conspiracy theories.............We have many long term goals..............and we assure you that your country is not in it..........

What is this TerminalX? Looks like some newbie site looking for more hits with spicy concocted news.

Okay.. No one seem to see the big (actually massive) elephant in the room. Unfortunately, North Korea is yet to develop this capability. Last one they tried burned to ground. Catch my drift. ;)

The point is, the maximum range Pakistan needs is not greater than 4000km with a respectable payload..
with that you endager the andaman islands.and kolgata..
although Im not sure about how we would feel in the scenario having to hit kolgata and possibly endanger Bangladeshis as well.
but then again.. in the worst case scenario between us..
The whole region will go to ****.

A 9000km missile would not just be a message to the western power that its time to blow Pakistan to smithereens.
it will be a message to Israel.. saying "Oh..so you thought you were safe ..did you?"

oscar, I think Israel already know that. Why you think they never openly challenge us, covertly they are always planning with India and USA against Pakistan. But they would never threaten us like they do to Iran on regular basis. Israel is least bit of our worries. We know who support Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom