What's new

Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir,
The previous member whom I was responding to, like many others here on the forum are very quick to discount America's support to pakistan to ensure there is stability in the region.

To ensure regional stability, it is necessary that pakistan's military must be strong enough to thwart any threat from India. Same is for India vis-a-vis china. As many members here a quite vocal about sending ICBM's to the big apple, my view is american friendship has longterm benefits and but depending on america has short term losses, but enmity purely stupid. The reason for chiniese hardware being purchased by pakistan is more financial than strategic, If pakistan could easily afford f18's or f15's would they still be buying JF's and j10's, i highly doubt it, but others may disagree. In the end your government needs to do ensure all is well" between islamabad and Wn DC

before that you said i was an ignorant living in a la la land where big bad Indians are out for blood of Pakistanis and now you suggesting that Pakistan military must be strong to thwart any threat from India. Self contradicting are we? So either you agree that India is a threat, Pakistan military needs to thwart or it is not and Pakistanis are a bunch of fools who consider it to be.
And for your last line, the buying of Chinese hardware over the US has more to do with sanctions free then money. Are you really that naive that you cant see that US hardware comes with strings attached and they are prone to sanctions.Shall i repeat history lessons for you.
India itself was very careful in selecting a jet for its MRCA tender. Even your fellow countrymen would agree on the dubious dealings of the US specially when it comes to selling of military hardware,US is not a trustworthy supplier a lesson Pakistan learn the hard way.
How far are you willing to go to prove your namak haalli to the US of A.

these were "game changers" because they gave you parity with India which you didn't have .... hope that makes it clear...

Despite the parity (planes), both countries went to war. A game changer is that radically alters a situation or method, for example, stopping a war instead of starting one. Since Pakistan got it's nukes, two war threats have been averted: once in early 80s and then at the turn of this century.

I think the support has been equal..

The initial guidance systems were based of an amalgamation of Chinese and European designs..
Current ones have no input whatsoever.
The US's input was greatest with that tomahawk.. and some part of the harpoon.
Since they both provided a learning example of where to start from and what to include.

Has US provided Pakistan with any of the technology of defence imports that it sold to Pakistan?
Are there any high-tech weapon systems that Pakistan is producing under licence from US?
Did US provide Tomahawk missiles or their technology to Pakistan?
Does Pakistan have a defence co-operation project (ToT) with USA in any Missile program, fighter plane, frigates, sub-marines etc.

Doesn't look equal to me.

Has US provided Pakistan with any of the technology of defence imports that it sold to Pakistan?
Are there any high-tech weapon systems that Pakistan is producing under licence from US?
Did US provide Tomahawk missiles or their technology to Pakistan?
Does Pakistan have a defence co-operation project (ToT) with USA in any Missile program, fighter plane, frigates, sub-marines etc.

Doesn't look equal to me.

You are taking equal in an unrelated context..
the equal I referred to was the contribution of US based tech(through whatever means.. legal or illegal) to our defence industry.

do you guys know Pak sent its first rocket rehbar 1Rehbar-I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia into space in 1961 and india was able to do so 2 years later in 1963..it proves the edge we have over indians regarding rockets and missiles thats another thing we cant showoff all we have owing to certain factors as i mentioned in my last post..But guys I have my own resouces which cant be disclosed on an open forum like this but we do have missiles ready to be tested with ranges b/w 9000-1000 km and time will tell...and the learned circles around the globe know it
dont be a retard , first place a satellite in space from your land and say about prove your rocket capabilities to the world :P Dont believe computer simulations are missile tests . You had not done any test yet and yet you believe they are real . Btw i have a word to chill you . India has a missile that can reach moon (PSLV) :P

For ICBM of 9000+ km, a country need something called Cryogenic Engines. Since, Pakistan's space Agency could not even design a rocket to launch a Satellite (which also uses Cryogenic Engines) and still relying on China. So, Pakistan possessing a missile of range 9000+km is 100% "not-possible".

For ICBM of 9000+ km, a country need something called Cryogenic Engines. Since, Pakistan's space Agency could not even design a rocket to launch a Satellite (which also uses Cryogenic Engines) and still relying on China. So, Pakistan possessing a missile of range 9000+km is 100% "not-possible".

What if its cheaper to rely on China than making our own?

Hearsay again..
The range on the Shaheen 1-A may go to 1500 only by reducing payload to a small degree.
I would rather not comment on the ICBM part...

since this thread is soon about to have some smart alec people from India posting demeaning comments...

How Indians are to blame if u allow such threads?????

Hear say seriously??????

The radar, other network systems, reentry technology the list is very long and for certain that pakistan don't have any ICBM capability.

"Dil behlane ko galib khayal achcha hai."

How Indians are to blame if u allow such threads?????

Hear say seriously??????

The radar, other network systems, reentry technology the list is very long and for certain that pakistan don't have any ICBM capability.

"Dil behlane ko galib khayal achcha hai."

In other words..
you are acknowledging that you are one of those ALF's that fall into this category of smart alecs.
and have provided proof of that right after. :rofl:

I read Pakistan is still working on SLV by modifying Shaheen missile.

No..
The effort was abandoned when cheaper alternatives were available.

Pakistan's premier online intelligence stream. From the people who leaked Hamid Mir's audiotape. Our previous username was 'ISI Fanpage'. Same crew, new brand: Terminal X. :blink::blink:
thisguy.gif

before that you said i was an ignorant living in a la la land where big bad Indians are out for blood of Pakistanis and now you suggesting that Pakistan military must be strong to thwart any threat from India. Self contradicting are we? So either you agree that India is a threat, Pakistan military needs to thwart or it is not and Pakistanis are a bunch of fools who consider it to be.
And for your last line, the buying of Chinese hardware over the US has more to do with sanctions free then money. Are you really that naive that you cant see that US hardware comes with strings attached and they are prone to sanctions.Shall i repeat history lessons for you.
India itself was very careful in selecting a jet for its MRCA tender. Even your fellow countrymen would agree on the dubious dealings of the US specially when it comes to selling of military hardware,US is not a trustworthy supplier a lesson Pakistan learn the hard way.

Okay... let me simplify it for you, India is not an existential threat for pakistan and has no intentions to occupy or decimate pakistan as potrayed by a lot of you guys. But due to their history and high probability of conflict, it is important that pakistan military must have the muscle to thwart any offensive from India in case of hostilities. Hence a strong and responsible pakistan adds to the stability of the region.

Next, about the american hardware, I wonder why KSA, Israel, Australia, turkey, never had any problems with their american hardware? Indian MMRCA initial shortlisting was done on performance basis and eft/rafale were shortlisted, even mig35 got the boot even though they are the most reliable suppliers.

namak halili - jyaada sodium is not good for me,, thanks anyways:D

double post................

There are few things not to be leaked ... seriously do you guys think , After so many embargoes pakistan will announce that it has ICBM'S ofcourse we have and at the other hand dont worry soon u are going to see SLV in Pakistan not just soon ... very soon , However Trust me in 2012 People are going to have atleast 10 surprises from pakistan might shock and scare someone. :coffee:

What prove you have for such a claim.... Some dumb Fuk in India can also claim that India has a secret aircraft which is stealthier than F-22 or better than F22... If Pak has such capabilities Iam sure soon they will shoot satellites in the sky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom