What's new

Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan needed an ICBM right after we were threaten the 1st time. Gaining this capability however will not be an easy task because this would be the same as building nuclear weapons again but multiply it with 10. US does not like our nuclear capability one bit, how will the US feel when it finds out that Pakistan now not only have nukes but also the capability to hit the main land.
To survive that we need alot of things to change:
1) Our pathetic so called democratic regime
2) A strong economy which is directly linked to number 1
3) Some kind of understanding with the Indians, perhaps even making them a stake holder in Pakistan
4) Develop ties which Russia on fast track. This is linked with point number 3.

Without doing the above, developing an ICBM will be futile, not just futile, it will create problems for Pakistan many folds .

Vinasha kale viparita Budhi.....

Do not wish for enmity with USA, they will bring enormous pain beyond your realm of imagination. Russia will not budge from its current position much and if you cross swords with US you will find the quickest and most astonishing disappearing act by the chinese.
Not every country has boundless patience like India, you try to play nuclear blackmail with US, next minute you will have b2's knocking on your door.

Do not wish for enmity with USA, they will bring enormous pain beyond your realm of imagination. Russia will not budge from its current position much and if you cross swords with US you will find the quickest and most astonishing disappearing act by the chinese.
Not every country has boundless patience like India, you try to play nuclear blackmail with US, next minute you will have b2's knocking on your door.

this is why pakistan needs an icbm but never reveal it. revealing it will create snctions and problems for pakistan that we cant afford. i say make it and keep it safe and sound and work on improving it bcz as of now in international politics none is friends forever. and america like it or not is an enemy in disguise keep good relations but always be prepared. like i said pull an israel make it and just dont reveal it and the best thing is pak army follows this type of thinking. they do research and development but never show it.

and plz dont put this nonsense of china or north korean missiles ok....

we have been researching for a long time suparco and nescom are there for a reason they research on missiles and its happening everyday just bcz we dont test things doesnt mean we dont have it considering how things i am sure that army has a few aces up their sleeves that they will never reveal but i still say no army official would reveal such secrets if they wanted to reveal it they would test it. that how pak army works.

Its never about patience, its about a single fact i.e India knows Pakistan can hit back. This reality has alone kept India at bay. Whether you agree or not, the fact of the matter is that the presence of nuclear weapons have stabilized the region. I am not saying we need to go to war with the USA, heck i don't want to see Pakistan in war with anyone not even India, but then there is reality and that reality forces you to defend yourself and one cannot just always defend by keeping a defensive posture.

And no the B-2 will not be knocking on our doors, because the result of that action could be very devastating.

Pakistan needed an ICBM right after we were threaten the 1st time. Gaining this capability however will not be an easy task because this would be the same as building nuclear weapons again but multiply it with 10. US does not like our nuclear capability one bit, how will the US feel when it finds out that Pakistan now not only have nukes but also the capability to hit the main land.
To survive that we need alot of things to change:
1) Our pathetic so called democratic regime
2) A strong economy which is directly linked to number 1
3) Some kind of understanding with the Indians, perhaps even making them a stake holder in Pakistan
4) Develop ties which Russia on fast track. This is linked with point number 3.

Without doing the above, developing an ICBM will be futile, not just futile, it will create problems for Pakistan many folds .
Sir why are you so obsessed with America first of all our whole Nuclear Program is being run by our Armed Forces Civilians governments don't have a crap to do with it secondly our Nuclear Program has always carried forward despite our bad economy and her come Saudi Arabia and other countries and finally Pakistan has developed ICBM the question is when Pakistan would like to reveal it and by the way Pakistan is already increasing its Nuclear weapons and whole world knows about it to

!

by game changers I mean , f86 sabres, F-104 Starfighter, F16's, Aim-9x, Aim 120C, most of your ground radars.

you can cry china china as much as you want, but when the going gets tough its always america who bails out

regarding F86 and F104 ... At that time US was as close to Pakistan as China... And i dont know the terms of that transfer

But the F16 and Aim 120c were not a bail out... They were pure business transaction.... Take cash give items....where is the bail out in it.???

Sir why are you so obsessed with America first of all our whole Nuclear Program is being run by our Armed Forces Civilians governments don't have a crap to do with it secondly our Nuclear Program has always carried forward despite our bad economy and her come Saudi Arabia and other countries and finally Pakistan has developed ICBM the question is when Pakistan would like to reveal it and by the way Pakistan is already increasing its Nuclear weapons and whole world knows about it to

Increasing your current stockpile is of no little to no relevance specially when you don't have the means to deliver them.
As for why am i obsessed with America, i think this is something you should also ask yourself why are you not? As for me, well i am as much obsessed with America as America is obsessed with our nuclear program. The threat to send us back to stone age was not given by India but by the US of A. By developing a deterrence we are not threatening anyone, we are just ensuring our existence.

this is why pakistan needs an icbm but never reveal it. revealing it will create snctions and problems for pakistan that we cant afford. i say make it and keep it safe and sound and work on improving it bcz as of now in international politics none is friends forever. and america like it or not is an enemy in disguise keep good relations but always be prepared. like i said pull an israel make it and just dont reveal it and the best thing is pak army follows this type of thinking. they do research and development but never show it.

and plz dont put this nonsense of china or north korean missiles ok....

we have been researching for a long time suparco and nescom are there for a reason they research on missiles and its happening everyday just bcz we dont test things doesnt mean we dont have it considering how things i am sure that army has a few aces up their sleeves that they will never reveal but i still say no army official would reveal such secrets if they wanted to reveal it they would test it. that how pak army works.

but you gotta test it to be sure that it works....
god forbid if pakistan goes to war with USA ..... you launch your 'ICBM' without actual testing and it turns out to be a dud like NK's then!!!!! not to mention a complex missile shield in and around USA to take down any missile threat
china will equip ou to fight INDIA but i doubt it will give its 'ICBM' to fight with USA

Its never about patience, its about a single fact i.e India knows Pakistan can hit back. This reality has alone kept India at bay. Whether you agree or not, the fact of the matter is that the presence of nuclear weapons have stabilized the region. I am not saying we need to go to war with the USA, heck i don't want to see Pakistan in war with anyone not even India, but then there is reality and that reality forces you to defend yourself and one cannot just always defend by keeping a defensive posture.

And no the B-2 will not be knocking on our doors, because the result of that action could be very devastating.

we are your neighbours hence we know you can target us with your missiles easily...your soldiers can carry it and throw those nukes into this side of the border and vice versa...
but the problem with regard to USA is that you launch your 'ICBM' without actual testing and it turns out to be a dud like NK's then!!!!! not to mention a complex missile shield in and around USA to take down any missile threat
china will equip ou to fight INDIA but i doubt it will give its 'ICBM' to fight with USA

Increasing your current stockpile is of no little to no relevance specially when you don't have the means to deliver them.
As for why am i obsessed with America, i think this is something you should also ask yourself why are you not? As for me, well i am as much obsessed with America as America is obsessed with our nuclear program. The threat to send us back to stone age was not given by India but by the US of A. By developing a deterrence we are not threatening anyone, we are just ensuring our existence.
Sir the threat is not new I am not obsessed because I am not afraid of a country which has got its ........ kicked by every small country it had gone to have war with and they have threatening long time ago still we have carried our nuclear program ahead and and are continuing to do so and and as far as ICBMS are concerned Pakistan has been working on them from quite sometime now so Pakistan Armed Forces gives a dam on what America has to say on our nuclear issue this is not bunch of toys that they can threaten us and take away yes still we carry our nuclear program and that thread is really old now by the way people living in stone age are the one who they are now begging to talk (Taliban ) by developing just de trance we are not ensuring our safety for safety we will have to go for ICBMS which we already are the question only is when to show to the world in form of tests

A 9000km missile would not just be a message to the western power that its time to blow Pakistan to smithereens.
it will be a message to Israel.. saying "Oh..so you thought you were safe ..did you?"

That's what the fools thought the US would do to the USSR before the latter tested its first nuke! But in reality blowing a nuclear power to smithereens is quite impossible, it is only possible in movies.

Reactions: sur
!

by game changers I mean , f86 sabres, F-104 Starfighter, F16's, Aim-9x, Aim 120C, most of your ground radars.

you can cry china china as much as you want, but when the going gets tough its always america who bails out

Why do you think they were a game changer?

As an Indian, you will always say that India was victorious in 1965 & 1971 war and had air superiority over PAF too.

One of these statements needs to be incorrect for you to be correct, either F-86 & F-104 Starfighters were not game changers or India lost the wars or at least did not have air superiority in those wars.

Which one do you choose?

Sir the threat is not new I am not obsessed because I am not afraid of a country which has got its ........ kicked by every small country it had gone to have war with

At what cost?

and they have threatening long time ago still we have carried our nuclear program ahead and and are continuing to do so and and as far as ICBMS are concerned Pakistan has been working on them from quite sometime now so Pakistan Armed Forces gives a dam on what America has to say on our nuclear issue this is not bunch of toys that they can threaten us and take away yes still we carry our nuclear program and that thread is really old now by the way people living in stone age are the one who they are now begging to talk (Taliban ) by developing just de trance we are not ensuring our safety for safety we will have to go for ICBMS which we already are the question only is when to show to the world in form of tests

This is the same over confidence which made 90000 men surrender in 71. I am not going to go into detail but the fact is you cannot possibly think of defending yourself without proper means to defend yourself.

we are your neighbours hence we know you can target us with your missiles easily...your soldiers can carry it and throw those nukes into this side of the border and vice versa...
but the problem with regard to USA is that you launch your 'ICBM' without actual testing and it turns out to be a dud like NK's then!!!!! not to mention a complex missile shield in and around USA to take down any missile threat

That does not mean you sit idle and do nothing and wait for your faith to catch up. By the way China does not equip us to fight anyone.

At what cost?

This is the same over confidence which made 90000 men surrender in 71. I am not going to go into detail but the fact is you cannot possibly think of defending yourself without proper means to defend yourself.

That does not mean you sit idle and do nothing and wait for your faith to catch up. By the way China does not equip us to fight anyone.

Sir those countries didn't had much already so they lost nothing much but America faced lot of embarrassment and we lost 71 is the biggest lesson to have ICBM because we didn't had enough equipment to safe our selves and America is not GOD sir we countries have taken a stand against it and Pakistan is far more stronger than those countries American economy is already on verge of collapse it can't afford much wars

Sir those countries didn't had much already so they lost nothing much but America faced lot of embarrassment and we lost 71 is the biggest lesson to have ICBM because we didn't had enough equipment to safe our selves and America is not GOD sir we countries have taken a stand against it and Pakistan is far more stronger than those countries American economy is already on verge of collapse it can't afford much wars

Interesting. Explain how having ICBM could have made you win 1971 war?:woot:

It's your ignorance that you live in lala land where big bad indian are out for blood of pakistanis. You did not have nuke capability and we still were a a bigger power, Never did once we even think of invading or attacking pakistan. It is not you nukes that have stabilized the region, but the responsibility of well being of 1/6th of world population that ensures our hands are tied down despite the nuisance value of your tactics.

I agree with you that the region should maintain peace despite differences and even occasional flare ups, too much is at stake here.

reality check, before you guys bring your smack talk against US, remember that they are barely 10mins away from your border. As far as the big devastation you are talking about, please zip it, they have been bombing you at will, and your military cannot do jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom