What's new

Pakistan poised to get off terror watchdog FATF’s ‘grey list’: Report

I would argue that it is more influential than Pakistan.

But I guess that we will have to agree to disagree

Yes, it should give an ultimatum to China and IS, Supapawa 2020 won't accept this.

yes we have seen it very greatly

pulwama attack 40 Indians killed

revenge attack by india
6 more indian serivcemen killed
one indian pilot POW

0.00 loss of pakistani side :rofl:

Exactly! We have our version and you have your version. In our version, we also won Kargil War...in your version you won.

I hope you cross the border asap and don't lose enough of your airforce and " low caste " soldiers at the hands of pak military in every such " great response "

That depends greatly on whether there will be a terrorist attack in India or not.

Unfortunately, Modi doesn't follow the policy of Congress like Aman ka Tamasha etc...each attack in India will get an equal if not greater response back.

This is a threat to supapawa 2020. How can EU, China, US object when supapawa 2020 had objections. Supapawa 2020 should put sanctions.

yes we have seen it very greatly

pulwama attack 40 Indians killed

revenge attack by india
6 more indian serivcemen killed
one indian pilot POW

0.00 loss of pakistani side :rofl:

Don't mind him he's a disoriented bhangi always looking at the sky, lil does he know that the Martha figure's parents in his avatar were Pakistanis from peshawar.

Exactly! We have our version and you have your version. In our version, we also won Kargil War...in your version you won.

That depends greatly on whether there will be a terrorist attack in India or not.

Bitva na tm na tumhri naponsak foj or na he ganvaar Modi g, kuch nahi kr pao gy, himmat Hai to lakshman raykha laang ao! Bollywood me nahi reality m

Alhamdolillah.

Nawaz left Pakistan with a condition that it could've hit rock bottom - and Allah saved it from crashing. Alhamdolillah. May supporters and Nawaz finally open and see what he was going to with Paksitan.

trumpu told el kapitan he'll help him out on that and some other understandings they had from before.

Thanks to Imran Khan and his team, they are managing our narrative much better then Nehari League.

Thanks to Imran Khan and his team, they are managing our narrative much better then Nehari League.

There is no narrative. Action, take action, and the narrative will come itself.

@Mentee

Let us decipher what it means...

The world (i.e. The US led West) has come to the realisation that keeping Pakistan trapped by such instruements is going to further help Gangufascism... and since Pakistan is the only Firewall against the GanguNaziz ... FATF does what it is told.

In other words, the world has started to curtail GanguFacism because an economically weakend Pakistan provide breathing space for these Naziz in Nickers....

Now Ganguz cann't sell their eternal rhohna dhona to international community... with the Western media exposing vulgarities of GanguFacistRegime on daily basis... all we are going to see is more ShooperPauer impotence on GanguMedia and tweets after tweets...

This is high time for Ganguz to show they are the NewGreatParathaEmpire and sanction the US, EU, China and GCC for supporting Pakistan... if they don't then we know what is their true worth.

All roads to and from Kabulistan go through The Heartland Pakistan... always did and always will....

Ja ja ja... cha cha cha...chahbahar!

EmergingPakistan

I would like to disagree here my friend. In my humble opinion I think they always knew Pakistan's importance. To me I would give more credit to the new political leader ship in Pakistan over which west has no leverage. I think west lost leverage and now they need real diplomacy to handle Pakistan and this move is walk down that path.

Unfortunately, Modi doesn't follow the policy of Congress like Aman ka Tamasha etc...each attack in India will get an equal if not greater response back.

Well if those attacks are responded to actual culprits; half of the BJP & RSS will be terminated from the face of earth. I don't know why people are trying to rename false flag with terrorist attacks. as you mentioned very wisely in following post...

This will only mean a new terrorist attack in India in next few weeks/months. We need to be stay alert.

Well if those attacks are responded to actual culprits; half of the BJP & RSS will be terminated from the face of earth. I don't know why people are trying to rename false flag with terrorist attacks. as you mentioned very wisely in following post...

Pulwama attack was not a false flag!

I would like to disagree here my friend. In my humble opinion I think they always knew Pakistan's importance. To me I would give more credit to the new political leader ship in Pakistan over which west has no leverage. I think west lost leverage and now they need real diplomacy to handle Pakistan and this move is walk down that path.
they still have a huge stock of minions that are doing their bidding. they need to be eliminated quickly.

Pulwama attack was not a false flag!

Yeah. I read you. Denying that will actually credit those freedom fighters more than they anticipated. They couldn't lurk around such area let alone reaching the mid of red zone despite all the high alert but they bought all those explosives, having no relation with suspected origin in Pakistan and yet executed well. Apparently, voices within India telling otherwise of what Modi pretend for Election; are actually also ISI agents.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom