What's new

Pakistan poised to get off terror watchdog FATF’s ‘grey list’: Report

they still have a huge stock of minions that are doing their bidding. they need to be eliminated quickly.
No let those minions be this what is called democracy. Yes they hurt our interests but a voice of opposition is also necessary. Those minions are not in such numbers to do any harm but their voice is also needed to keep our govt awake as well. Be it for their own reason but finally Pakistan is on a track where every one is voicing for betterment. I am old enough to remember the time when govt and opposition use to devide stakes and every one was eating this country happily now at least that part has changed our opposition truly hates are govt and keeps a check on it.

Yeah. I read you. Denying that will actually credit those freedom fighters more than they anticipated. They couldn't lurk around such area let alone reaching the mid of red zone despite all the high alert but they bought all those explosives, having no relation with suspected origin in Pakistan and yet executed well. Apparently, voices within India telling otherwise of what Modi pretend for Election; are actually also ISI agents.

Thank you.

It's not rocket science to track movement of CRPF convoys. They were not army or paramilitary units. They are reserve police force.

Regarding, the explosives...they are routinely found in RR searches in J&K in smaller quantities. You can amass a significant amount in few months.

It's not rocket science to track movement of CRPF convoys. They were not army or paramilitary units. They are reserve police force.

Regarding, the explosives...they are routinely found in RR searches in J&K in smaller quantities. You can amass a significant amount in few months.
Not even a single observer on foreign community or any other institute referred to Pakistan at all except for the Modi & his election machinery called Bipin & Co. Indian Military was used as a tool to support Modi's election campaign based upon upon usual anti Pakistan rhetoric. It is even boring to repeat his lines to blame Pakistan.

No let those minions be this what is called democracy. Yes they hurt our interests but a voice of opposition is also necessary. Those minions are not in such numbers to do any harm but their voice is also needed to keep our govt awake as well. Be it for their own reason but finally Pakistan is on a track where every one is voicing for betterment. I am old enough to remember the time when govt and opposition use to devide stakes and every one was eating this country happily now at least that part has changed our opposition truly hates are govt and keeps a check on it.
unfortunately the baitul khalai makhlooq is inside the system and it is even now raising hurdles at every level. something needs to be done about them. not taking care of them is causing a huge headache. If anything this activity is going against the state and that is usually considered being a traitor.

unfortunately the baitul khalai makhlooq is inside the system and it is even now raising hurdles at every level. something needs to be done about them. not taking care of them is causing a huge headache. If anything this activity is going against the state and that is usually considered being a traitor.

My friend the entire bureaucratic system was forged by them over a span of 4 decades and yes they are there but reforming is a slow process and it will take time. May be IK will not totally succeed but he will reduce it to great extend and in next tenure there might be all good.

1. fatf is just an observer who gives 'recommendations' to IMF / lenders etc

2. fatf compliance is used as an arm twisting to bully countries ( esp poor ones)

3. fatf blacklisting would mean intl banks ( in the west ) wont open LCs with you . in essence, you are cut off from SWIFT and TT messaging systems ( europe and russia are developing their own financial messaging protocols to get around this )

4. UK isle of man , cayman islands , switzerland, new zealand , ireland, portugal , HK and many offshore tax havens are actually in FATF grey list

UAE is a huge black money dump and ,yet is FATF compliant

------------

make no mistake, getting into FATF whitelist wont solve our economic woes ,,,

It is more of a diplomatic victory that we are look forward to in this fight. Of course economy overhaul would require major mobilization of our human resource to begin with.

Haha so you're saying we're doing false flags and then also arresting our own officers :lol:

Why this is not possible? What is there to laugh and I am not saying it is news 18 which is BJP mouth piece. To me it seems an internal rift due to CAA NRC which is throwing all these things in public domain and bringing out reality.

Haha so you're saying we're doing false flags and then also arresting our own officers :lol:

It is an Indian source which is raising the allegations. Not some ordinary Indian source, but the veritable arm of BJP.

Secondly, India has done far worse than just doing false flags.

It is an Indian source which is raising the allegations. Not some ordinary Indian source, but the veritable arm of BJP.

Secondly, India has done far worse than just doing false flags.

A quick look at this source's tweets tell me how "unbaised" is he.

Alhamdolillah.

Nawaz left Pakistan with a condition that it could've hit rock bottom - and Allah saved it from crashing. Alhamdolillah.
Imran khan saved Pakistan from Blacklist humiliation. Also due to foreign minister Shah Mahmood qureshi Day & night work, we Can't take away credit from him.

Imran khan save Pakistan from Blacklist humiliation. Also due to foreign minister Shah Mahmood qureshi Day & night work, we Can't take away credit from him.

Its the state that has come out of it. It is not just the result of the Government's effort. We do not know how many back-hand favours were passed on to Americans to get them over. Not many months ago, they were furious with trump throwing angry tweets. Something has softened them somewhere and I don't think its Pakistan's financial efforts alone.

Back
Top Bottom