What's new

Pakistan played its role in helping Kashmiris: PM AJK

Arab spring will not work in Kashmir, look at it seriously. Kashmiri's tried bigger movements and could not succeed, now how a comparable smaller movement will motivate them. Honestly there are soon people who are born fools, who dream of things cannot be achieved. Kashmiri's today are tired of participating in movements after other, lot of them have lost interest.
very funny mister.why are u living in fantasy world.they are stll freedom fighters,they love pakistan.right now i m talking to one kashmiri brother,who is writing to me abt kashmir freedom cause.they all are freedom fighters.
ENDians you can kill us but you can't break us.
:pakistan:

You Indians can dream all you want but its a fact that Kashmiri people have way more similarities with people of Pakistan than with people of India:

i have almost all frnds on FB from occupied jammu kashmir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kashmiris should vote to decide if they want to belong to Pakistan or india

We all know the results if it happens....

They are muslims....

You yourself is a muslim false flagger ;).I am also a Sikh.We Sikhs from India know better how much we love our country just like hindus.Hope you have heard stories of brave Sikh warriors fighting against Pakistan.We will die fighting them but wont give even an inch of our land to them.Forget about giving Kashmir.Let them eat their heart out but it's not gonna change anything at our part of the border.We love India as it is the country for which our gurus gave sacrifice.

Kashmir??? Pakistan has been r.... many times by India due to Kashmir issue still it comes and remove its dress and ready getting r... we really fed abt of.......
\\words cant describe how messed you are buddy but last i heard mass graves were on your side not on ours
Why we declare sindh as disputed territory we will take it by force.

chest thump all you want but i can chest thump too saying we will take delhi nothing but trolling ever since this topic started tell me do you have a problem in mind to stick to topic......

anyway much appreciated president of ajk we will do all we can to help you economically and financially if need be

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

You yourself is a muslim false flagger .I am also a Sikh.We Sikhs from India know better how much we love our country just like hindus.Hope you have heard stories of brave Sikh warriors fighting against Pakistan.We will die fighting them but wont give even an inch of our land to them.Forget about giving Kashmir.Let them eat their heart out but it's not gonna change anything at our part of the border.We love India as it is the country for which our gurus gave sacrifice.

we annexed half of it before but now war cant be the solution we are both nuclear country if our army tries to reach srinagar you can threaten us and if you reach muzzafrabad we can do the same to you war option no matter who sayd kargil finished when both countries became nuclear

I think u doesn't knw anything abt in detail in medical science , practicing is different dng research is different. you people get updates only frm medical representatives and some damn conference. you giving less/no importance for nature research article it clearly implies hw ignorant u are ,get life.Don't enforce ur stupidity on us ,If u don't anything just stay calm. Even reading research article somebody should have sense and background ,enff said

Waoo! Thats merely the arrogance.. Dude get a life, you know nothing about the medical science prepare hard and then come back and argue, beating about bush ain't going to work here. If you are a doc then none of your patients are going to survive, if you are a teacher then none of your students are going to clear exams and if you are doing research then I feel sorry for the institute that you work in.

Now get off my way, I can't bear your moronity any longer.

And for your Sindh claim come to Sindh and claim it in front of me..

Whether u people are frm hell/manhole is not matters to me.

First one I mentioned already happened ,the second thing happening ,third point will happen.

Who is fool ??? see come to the reality whole world knows it is too easy to create problems among muslims and they never united for any cause, can u deny that ?so don't do unnecessary chest thumping.

I think you haven't seen your shining India in its entirety.. Lol

Come back home from Belgium.

You yourself is a muslim false flagger ;).I am also a Sikh.We Sikhs from India know better how much we love our country just like hindus.Hope you have heard stories of brave Sikh warriors fighting against Pakistan.We will die fighting them but wont give even an inch of our land to them.Forget about giving Kashmir.Let them eat their heart out but it's not gonna change anything at our part of the border.We love India as it is the country for which our gurus gave sacrifice.

Nope i'm a sikh
And you, you're a traitor, had you Forget 1984

Cheta ni kinney sikh marey si, hindua ney ?

I have to say that kashmir valley belongs to Pakistan because kashmiris are musalmans

But ladakh and jammu belongs to india in my opinion

Nothing belongs to Pakistan.

Kashmir, Laddakh & Jammu are a part of India and thats how they shall remain.

Pakistan played a role in ensuring kasmiri struggle get a bad name internationally. People who were fighting for their freedom are called terrorists now.
Even kashmiris know assocating with pakistan can harm their chances, hence most in valey are pro azadi not pro pakistan.

KARACHI: President Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) Sardar Mohammad Yaqoob has said Pakistan always played its role in helping out the Kashmiris in hard times, adding that his enthusiasm to serve people lead him to the seat of AJK president.

“Now a soft image of Kashmir is being promoted all over the world which was earlier tarnished due to the presence of training camps in region”, he added. He stressed the need to recognise the Indian propaganda aimed at defaming Pakistan.

Is this an admission that training camps exist in Pak held J&K, something Pak has denied all along ?

Nothing belongs to Pakistan.

Kashmir, Laddakh & Jammu are a part of India and thats how they shall remain.

Dude,

85% of the kashmiris are muslims
And in india, nowhere else, there is a majority of muslims ( only isles of lakshwadeep )

So it belongs to Pakistan , according to the partition of 1947

Dude,

85% of the kashmiris are muslims
And in india, nowhere else, there is a majority of muslims ( only isles of lakshwadeep )

So it belongs to Pakistan , according to the partition of 1947

Stupid Partition! The 85% did not have any problems till 1989.... From where all of a sudden this happened in 1989.

Kashmir is an Integral part of India! Partition was a parting kick of the English to the Indian subcontinent. Keep you stupid partition and its logic to yourself!

Yes but these muslims are in minority in their lands

Kashmir is in MAJORITY muslim
mohammad ali road in mumbai has majority muslims shold that go to pak too?
also going by that, according to partition, lahore should have been indian as it had majority (hindu+sikh) population. lahore do, valley lo.

Back
Top Bottom