What's new

Pakistan plans to procure 600 tanks,to beef up capability along India border

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Russians were also there I missed their booth but not only their companies were there but their soldiers were also roaming at IDEAS specially Navy and Army guys

Hazrat koi photo??

This tank is full of helium and shaped like a pig...the story is indian.

Then why you guys are interested?

Pakistan in talks with Russia for procurement of T-90 tanks that India also uses
Defence Minister Khurram Dastgir Khan confirmed that Islamabad was interested in buying weapons from Moscow in an interview to the Russian news agency Sputnik, The Express Tribune reported.

This is really the world class systems. If Pakistan gets it, India will have to relook at military preparedness once again. S 400 in particular.

However it is very good to see that Pakistan has now realised that there is no point in weasting money on Chinese garbage. After calling AK better than T90, Pakistan is accepting reality now.

However it is very good to see that Pakistan has now realised that there is no point in weasting money on Chinese garbage. After calling AK better than T90, Pakistan is accepting reality now.

They have been taken for a ride on Chinese export grade systems for years now.

One question.

Why not Chinese tanks. Has Pakistan realised that they are not worth inducting? Better if they have realised that. Do that with planes as well. Don't waste your money.
Chinese tanks are second to none after russia do some research on it...

Half the time india make us the failing nation...with bad economy etc etc..
One the other side they make us these powerful nation with lots of money purchasing everything Avalible to us.

News could be true because Tanks which we have to replace are around 1200 to 1400. I am pretty sure only VT 4 or OPLOT will not be enough to replace all 1200 Tanks so news could be true. Still I have asked few guys to check it.
Why the news has reached (Press Trust of India) but no Pakistan news source is saying so? It is basically for their internal consumption to pressurise their govt for releasing more funds and exploiting poor guys..

Indian news is usually fake to milk their govt/ppl to buy weapons to counter faked news.
However pakista n has been in talks with russians about t90 tanks. But pakistan was tapking about newer t90-ms tank . I persoanlly think T-90A is much superior armor to T-90Ms. I hope pakistaniz get T-90A instead of Ms versions if this turns out to be true news.

LOL at war tank. These Indians and their terminologies. I guess Indian tanks, missiles and nukes are all peaceful.

Pakistan will never buy T-90s.

The Indians need more funding for their own equipment. This is what they usually do. Just spread some fake news against Pakistan and beg for more defense expenditure.

buy a medium hull and not heavy hull.good news if true.

One the other side they make us these powerful nation with lots of money purchasing everything Avalible to us.

You should be thankful to India then.

Bad economy and lots of money are self contradictory.

May be effective utilisation of available money.

Paranoid bhartis have gone berserk over the looming defeat of BJP in upcoming elections for fooling the poor Indians so now spreading hysteria and fear to scare people to vote for them... so much disinformation and lies are being spread ... 600 from where did they get this figure...may be printed by their backsides and
"SP Mike-10" there is no such gun in existence so they made it up like they did with the figure of 600.

India isnt Pakistan. Pakistan bashing wont win votes in any states except border states and Maharastra to an extent. The rest of the country doesnt care. Pakis existence is their hate for india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom