What's new

Pakistan plans to procure 600 tanks,to beef up capability along India border

Status
Not open for further replies.
These r the key states Sonny the deciding factor of elections and near all your centers leadership comes from em
I know south india doesn't much care about pak but not they do about North India or even cows ;)

So are the states of the South, East, Central and North East etc. And that's like 320-330 LS seats out of 543 nobody cares about Pakistan. Assam/WB has its own issues with BD. TN has issues with Lanka. They are occupied with own issues sonny. Unlike Pakistan where daily breakfast starts and dinner ends with India.

So are the states of the South, East, Central and North East etc. And that's like 320-330 LS seats out of 543 nobody cares about Pakistan. Assam/WB has its own issues with BD. TN has issues with Lanka. They are occupied with own issues sonny. Unlike Pakistan where daily breakfast starts and dinner ends with India.
no one gives a shit about India in Pakistan people dont even care apart from the obvious fact its a fascist
nation in east even if something happen in India at most news channel will report it in third quarter of 9'O clock news
while in India they have special anchors/talks shows dedicated to Pakistan where the daily invite sellouts and swines for dissing Pakistan while no channel invited Indian because no one wants to see/hear them
Politics in India is all about teaching Pakistan a lesson modi sold this narrative in 2014 he is going to do it again
the obsession runs deep in indians and you know it better than me
after all you are the one who took his time to register an ACCOUNT on Pakistan site and even posted around 200 messages some would also call it an obsession

no one gives a shit about India in Pakistan people dont even care apart from the obvious fact its a fascist
nation in east even if something happen in India at most news channel will report it in third quarter of 9'O clock news
while in India they have special anchors/talks shows dedicated to Pakistan where the daily invite sellouts and swines for dissing Pakistan while no channel invited Indian because no one wants to see/hear them
Politics in India is all about teaching Pakistan a lesson modi sold this narrative in 2014 he is going to do it again
the obsession runs deep in indians and you know it better than me
after all you are the one who took his time to register an ACCOUNT on Pakistan site and even posted around 200 messages some would also call it an obsession

For someone who doesn’t care about India, you do follow Indian news very well.

Flattered.

For someone who doesn’t care about India, you do follow Indian news very well.

Flattered.
thanks to the Pakistan obsessed Indian sub humans who keep plaguing this forum with their non sense
btw if it wasnt for obsession why did you bother to register here?

thanks to the Pakistan obsessed Indian sub humans who keep plaguing this forum with their non sense
btw if it wasnt for obsession why did you bother to register here?

How about you stop coming to Indian sub then and show us the way?

What is a sub human? Like submarine human?? Sub sandwich eating human?

Indian sub?
are you high on some mutra boy?
its
PAKISTAN DEFENSE FORUM
should have read name before registering here

look in mirror

Come on goat fucker, You are in Indian sub.

I can also call names.

@HRK

Do you mind giving the guy above me a negative rating as well? Or is it resevered for Indians here. Don’t worry, I know the answer.

I can also call names.

@HRK

Do you mind giving the guy above me a negative rating as well? Or is it resevered for Indians here. Don’t worry, I know the answer.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
looks like i hit a raw nerve

I can also call names.

@HRK

Mods come put this Cuck out of his misery please

@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster

You hear goat and go all beserk like a kitten.
My guy how many rapes you attempted today Rapeistani

Indians world leaders of rape of women and children.

Awww. Cute.
the state of you indians.....

JYQ50dc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom