What's new

Pakistan plans to procure 600 tanks,to beef up capability along India border

Status
Not open for further replies.
the state of you indians.....

JYQ50dc.jpg

I don’t want to bother, just google Pakistan yourself.

Hint: it’s not good. :sick:

So are the states of the South, East, Central and North East etc. And that's like 320-330 LS seats out of 543 nobody cares about Pakistan. Assam/WB has its own issues with BD. TN has issues with Lanka. They are occupied with own issues sonny. Unlike Pakistan where daily breakfast starts and dinner ends with India.
As u said Sonny Indian states which r neighboring pak have pak issues those bordering srilanka have Lanka issues and those bordering Bangladesh have bng issues but all of u have issues :)
Same here
Btw your claim of breakfasts and dinner upon sounds like u r too pak obsessed I just watched multiple current news program except for one segment .in one about Indian occupied Kashmir atrocities there was no discussion regarding India Sonny :)

I don’t want to bother, just google Pakistan yourself.

Hint: it’s not good. :sick:
Just google Rape and we can see Shinning India.

Hint it makes india look like a land of mentally retarded rapists where even hurding a cow can get you stonned to death and rape of women and children is daily routin

Just google Rape and we can see Shinning India.

Hint it makes india look like a land of mentally retarded rapists where even hurding a cow can get you stonned to death and rape of women and children is daily routin

You googled Pakistan didn’t you. I told you it was bad. That’s why you are getting so worked up. Calm down now.

I am sorry that I made you do that.

You googled Pakistan didn’t you. I told you it was bad. That’s why you are getting so worked up. Calm down now.

I am sorry that I made you do that.
yawn

you seem to have a personality of a dead tree.

good day.

Rubbish article, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom