What's new

Pakistan plans to attack selected targets in India after surgical strikes

Run's away? Got a day job mate!
I didn't move down here so I can live off kaffir tax payers money.
Here's one of the pics and for the rest,you can use the search function or Google "How to use Google Search"! :rofl:

zfeIv58.png

http://www.apnironaq.com/318387-awesome-shot-sniper-pak-army-view-discuss.html

The Pics were posted back in 2010/2011.

Lol. That is not one of the pictures of the destroyed posts. Does that post look destroyed to you? Does it look like the picture belongs to the same set? We are talking about the ones in the post below or the videos that are also making circles. "for the rest,you can use the search function". Why? Because you couldn't find any of those? Then he says he didn't run away :lol:

I expect all these pictures stat. Those kaffirs must've taught you how to google well enough. The kaffirs here though, not so much.

Last edited:
They are at pains to try and convince their gullible people that IA miraculously crossed the LOC and did some kind of Surgical Strikes, inki shuklain Sur Gi Kal strikes wali hain, thats it :enjoy:

Man, is the truth pill hard for Pakistanis to swallow or what.:rofl:

4357548.jpg

@khakhi_chaddi here is what the aftermath of a mortar or arty strike looks like;

View attachment 339072

And here is one of your 3 posts decimal last night/morning ;

View attachment 339073

LOL that looks like an arti/ mortar strike to you?

All the roofs are intact and the cars seem to be in motion, and a severe absence of rubble.

This is what you call a strike.

11503393_G.jpg

Pakistani propaganda machine working full time to churn out old fake photos of untouched civilian areas.
LOL.

Why would pak strike india ? Yesterday thread after thread shows that we are incapable of surgical strike.

One doubt, will it be followed by nuclear stike ?

First evidences got it from the Azad Kashmir would release tommorow in the media.:usflag::thank_you2:

Sorry the 2nd image is of other accident ignore it
First picture is TTP in Khyber and second is also from India.....its TVS service center India...................do some research White Indian....damnnnn @waz time to fix people with propaganda pictures.....

If believe in second picture, it means Indian did surgical strike in IOK.........................lolzz...may be DGMO realize it ...

Last edited:
Indian army should pick their dead soldiers lying on the LOC.Tell your DGMO to take permission from PAk DGMO to pick your dead soldiers.Your drama of surgical strike will be very painful to you...

Indian army should pick their dead soldiers lying on the LOC.Tell your DGMO to take permission from PAk DGMO to pick your dead soldiers.Your drama of surgical strike will be very painful to you...
Kindly post the pictures and just embarrass us all day.

Please!!

Lol. That is not one of the pictures of the destroyed posts. Does that post look destroyed to you? Does it look like the picture belongs to the same set? We are talking about the ones in the post below or the videos that are also making circles. "for the rest,you can use the search function". Why? Because you couldn't find any of those? Then he says he didn't run away :lol:

I expect all these pictures stat. Those kaffirs must've taught you how to google well enough. The kaffirs here though, not so much.
Destroyed? Calm dow,this ain't COD! :lol:

LOL! I have to work to pay my bills but I guess when you are under the poverty line and living off benefits,it's a bit easier to spend time bickering on online forums. :rofl:

Indian army should pick their dead soldiers the LOC.Tell your DGMO to take permission from PAk DGMO to pick your dead soldiers.Your drama of surgical strike will be very painful to you...

Its not a Indian army personel baby Indian army denied nd we r NT like u to denied our soldiers nd I think u have killed ur own terrorist who r try to cross border to enter in India nd u u kill them after the frustration of surgical strike....lollll

[QUOTE="cloud_9, post: 8750420, member: 299s away? Got a day job mate!
I didn't move down here so I can live off kaffir tax payers money.
Here's one of the pics and for the rest,you can use the search function or Google "How to use Google Search"! :rofl:

zfeIv58.png

http://www.apnironaq.com/318387-awesome-shot-sniper-pak-army-view-discuss.html

The Pics were posted back in 2010/2011.[/QUOTE]

Ya that's true Pakistan was manly try to convince there public that u have done something bt u jst bust there dream bubble don't do that jst leave them in there dreams.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom