What's new

Pakistan plans to attack selected targets in India after surgical strikes

Whats wrong with the Pak Army? Everyone (atleast all Pak members on PDF) know that the surgical strike didn't even actually happen. So why all this sound and fury?
:pakistan:

even if we believe every thing indian DGMO is saying is true.... its not a surgical strike... its a cross border raid...
and according to india Pakistan carries out such raids daily basis... what would you call uri attack?

anyhow cross LOC raids have happened from both sides in the past as well.... just google and you will find a million and one examples from both sides....

I personally thing the whole thing is a big lie.... if there were launch pads (what ever fck those are) within 2-3 km of LOC, mortar and artillery fire would be most reasonable way to destroy them, as within LOC few km area there is a frequent firing any ways....

now do ask your DGMO did he risk his soldiers for a not worthy target, or is he lying outright,,,(which he by the way is)

Why retaliate for something that you claim never happened?
Haha dude Pakistan Army retaliated for cross border firing and killed scores of soldiers. And they also claimed that .And not sure if your comment means why did Pakistan Army did that lol

you believe are media now So strange
Who in the world believes your properganda media . I am just putting forward the question so that indians can free their minds from these creatures lol

even if we believe every thing indian DGMO is saying is true.... its not a surgical strike... its a cross border raid...
and according to india Pakistan carries out such raids daily basis... what would you call uri attack?

anyhow cross LOC raids have happened from both sides in the past as well.... just google and you will find a million and one examples from both sides....

I personally thing the whole thing is a big lie.... if there were launch pads (what ever fck those are) within 2-3 km of LOC, mortar and artillery fire would be most reasonable way to destroy them, as within LOC few km area there is a frequent firing any ways....

now do ask your DGMO did he risk his soldiers for a not worthy target, or is he lying outright,,,(which he by the way is)
Same question I put in front of Indians but as usual no reply from them . And best part is there media is claiming that there brave soldiers arrived at helis I mean seriously wtf. Gunship heli for a target 2-3 km away. Any person who is military expert will simply call it stupidity to risk a heli for this nearby target. There is a limit of lie and properganda but indians don't know it.

Pakistan plans to attack selected targets in India after surgical strikes, claims Pak daily
Surgical strikes in LOC: The defense forces of Pakistan have made an 'operational plan' in response to the alleged 'misadventure' from 'war mongering India'.
By: FE Online | Published: September 29, 2016 4:07 PM
Surgical strikes in LOC: The defense forces of Pakistan have made an ‘operational plan’ in response to the alleged ‘misadventure’ from ‘war mongering India’. According to a daily newspaper in Pakistan, the army had set targets in India in case there are surgical strikes in the country for an ‘immediate quid pro quo’. Citing a source the Pakistan daily called ‘The News’ wrote, “Pakistan is fully prepared to meet any military challenge from India. Our operational plan is ready, quid pro quo targets are finalised and forces have been dedicated.” When the Pak daily asked these sources about Indian preparations for surgical attacks in Pakistan, they said, “Whether it is a Cold Start or hot pursuit, we are ready. India is well aware of our capabilities.” According to these sources in defence forces, they will not tolerate any airspace or ground violation. In case India attacks with surgical strikes, Pakistan has the appropriate response and targets have been selected in India to attack, The News reported. The sources were reported to claim that the attack in Uri in which 17 Indian soldiers had died, was wrongly blamed to Pakistan without any investigations.

In case India attacks with surgical strikes, Pakistan has the appropriate response and targets have been selected in India to attack, The News reported. The sources were reported to claim that the attack in Uri in which 17 Indian soldiers had died, was wrongly blamed to Pakistan without any investigations. Meanwhile, on September 29, India’s Director General Military Operations (DGMO) Lt Gen Ranbir Singh and official spokesperson of Ministry of External Affairs, Vikas Swarup told the Indian media that the Army had conducted surgical strikes on the night of September 28 all along the LoC and that resulted in significant casualties to the terrorists. “Significant casualties have been caused to terrorists and those trying to shield them. We don’t have a plan to further conduct such strikes. India has spoken to Pakistan,” Lt Gen Singh said.

Also read | When the nation slept in peace, India avenged Uri attack: Here’s how India conducted surgical strikes in Pakistan

Pakistan, however, has denied such reports of surgical strikes by the Indian Army across LoC in Pak-occupied-Kashmir. These India-Pakistan tensions got refuelled after the Kashmir unrest when on September 18, there was a terror attack on an Indian army base at Uri in Jammu and Kashmir. India later blamed Pakistan for sheltering such terrorists. It remains to be seen what will be the response of Pakistan on the borders.

http://www.financialexpress.com/ind...ter-surgical-strikes-claims-pak-daily/397412/

trolling and flame baiting . its boring.

First prove that their was a "strike".

As it stand, you came to the LoC and got 14 of our soldiers killed and then left the dead bodies on the LoC.

I appreciate the IndianArmy&Media they are DON of their job to making their stupid nation more fool, Surgical strikes with no evidence just Satisfying their cow shitties nation

no limit to lies... pathetic
The problem is Indian members on this forum either have little or no military experience of tactics and strategies. I am pretty sure even none of them ever fired a weapon let alone attending any defence courses. And they believe that war is just like a Bollywood movie haha

Didn't know India took out "taliban terror bases" in Pakistan. :P
http://9gag.com/gag/ajDv9Lp
ajDv9Lp_700b.jpg

BC .. Leave that bhai .. All their "DGMO" lied was about "surgical strikes".. Not telling Indian population the Fukin reality that they started unprovoked firing at LOC - shelling aka shhurgical shhhtrikes...

And ended up with their 3 posts getting destroyed with heavy casualties which they are hiding... Indians yellow media taking dictates from their army asusual.. Unlike our "free media".. Which is rabidly anti army,leftist and stuck with "aman ki asha" chutiyapa.

Unky DGMO ko khud nae pata k hua kya ha and secondly usko ghar doosri baar koi rootii nae poochta hoga uski baton per yaqeen kartay hain lol. lekin wese daad dene parege usko k yaar itni media k samnayy aaa kar dankey ki chot per jhoot bolna nae matlab kamal ha yaar, beghairti ka bhe ek level hota ha wo us level k sabse mahaan tareen hain bhaiii

As regards your statement that raids keep happening - yes, I think you are right.

I don't know how else to describe Uri attack except as a terrorist attack. You tell me? Will Pakistan own up to the role of it's Army in the attack?

I think I also agree with you about the use of artillery and mortar as making more sense. Maybe a defence analyst can explain it better. But I think the entire point was that "hot pursuit" is possible. Only way to show that was by putting soldiers in.

As for whether it is a lie, it suits India fine if that is what is believed. If there was no strike, then nothing will change on LoC. If there was, then these staging areas may not be used at least for some time. What we want are results, not positive opinion.

Haha dude Pakistan Army retaliated for cross border firing and killed scores of soldiers. And they also claimed that .And not sure if your comment means why did Pakistan Army did that lol

I am glad you believe that.

If there was, then these staging areas may not be used at least for some time. What we want are results, not positive opinion

you seriously believe staging areas with sleeping fighters were located 3 km from LOC? and indian military had failed to do any thing to them (artillery) in past 2 decades?? anyways....

if Kashmiri mujahideen can infiltrate on daily basis across LOC (according to indian govt), I guess few indian commandoes can infiltrate other way as well.....
but this launch pad thing is total crap... I can tell you this is not how things are done

2 soldiers were killed, why wouldn't we retaliate

Because it wouldn't end with that. This is not a playground fight where we slap each other and then PT teacher intervenes. Two nuclear powers should not behave like retards.

you seriously believe staging areas with sleeping fighters were located 3 km from LOC? and indian military had failed to do any thing to them (artillery) in past 2 decades?? anyways....

if Kashmiri mujahideen can infiltrate on daily basis across LOC (according to indian govt), I guess few indian commandoes can infiltrate other way as well.....
but this launch pad thing is total crap... I can tell you this is not how things are done

But tell me something, why is it inconceivable that Pak Army would not have considered the possibility of such strikes?

For decades, Pak public opinion has been shaped by an ever lowering nuclear threshold. Even today, Indian newspapers are reporting that it was commonly believed that even this sort of strike might trigger tactical nuke response. If that is so, then why wouldn't Pak Army think it absolutely safe to use such forward staging areas for infiltration?

Am I missing something? I would gladly stand corrected.

and indian military had failed to do any thing to them (artillery) in past 2 decades?? anyways...

And there is also the small matter of Indian military intelligence. It doesn't have a traditionally good reputation. We have gradually become better at playing this low intensity stuff. Pak Army are known to be better at this than us.

Since morning I have been refreshing and refreshing the forums, from hospital, from work, while driving And i am just not happy. Everyone is just biting the other one. Whereas everything sounds like a TOPI DRAMA

Back
Top Bottom