What's new

Pakistan plans to attack selected targets in India after surgical strikes

For decades, Pak public opinion has been shaped by an ever lowering nuclear threshold. Even today, Indian newspapers are reporting that it was commonly believed that even this sort of strike might trigger tactical nuke response. If that is so, then why wouldn't Pak Army think it absolutely safe to use such forward staging areas for infiltration?

Am I missing something? I would gladly stand corrected.

we are not mad.... we will not use nuke for this. this kind of raids (if one happened) are nearly done daily on afghan border by taliban,, and that too against our regular forces... they are replied by artillery and mortar fire....I don't know how can any one think that.....
and no.... there is absolutely no sense to have staging areas where a drone flying on other side of LOC can photograph without violating LOC

Honestly speaking, can India even dare to do a 'surgical strike'? I cant believe the foolish kingdom Indians have built for themselves and choose to live in.

And there is also the small matter of Indian military intelligence. It doesn't have a traditionally good reputation. We have gradually become better at playing this low intensity stuff. Pak Army are known to be better at this than us.

and I want to add one more thing before I sign out.... even US SEALS have never gone in a camp with 15 sleeping people who are armed.... without bombing or having serious aircover... they have been in Afghanistan for 15 years and Iraq for 12... serious casualities can be expected...

these guys (if true and armed by Pakistan as this implies) would be in par with Taliban, and you don't go into Taliban without aircover.... you can ask british, US, EU Russians or any one else for that matter.....

we are not mad.... we will not use nuke for this. this kind of raids

Haha, but c'mon admit it. I have seen enough Pak media (mostly TV stuff, newspapers are not so insane). The first response to everything is mentioning nukes.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...istans-nuclear-bluff/articleshow/54594254.cms

This will give you an idea about how an Indian (civilian) understands Pakistan's nuclear posture. Yes it does sound outlandish but there is plenty of rhetoric to support such belief.

BTW, what then would you say is Pakistan's nucleat threshold?

and no.... there is absolutely no sense to have staging areas where a drone flying on other side of LOC can photograph without violating LOC

hmm...makes sense. Wouldn't want India to be running to Uncle Sam/UN/etc. with such evidence, do we?:-)

Honestly speaking, can India even dare to do a 'surgical strike'? I cant believe the foolish kingdom Indians have built for themselves and choose to live in.
Indians are the most easy people to fool and that is why their Army is resorting to blatant lies but even this lie gives Pakistan permission to strike back in India in which ever way it pleases

BTW, what then would you say is Pakistan's nucleat threshold?

even an air strike would be replied by counter air strike or missile strike....

nuclear threshold is difficult to define for me.... no idea.. but outright war from start its a consideration

First evidences got it from the Azad Kashmir would release tommorow in the media.:usflag::thank_you2:

Sorry the 2nd image is of other accident ignore it

Attachments

• IMG-20160930-WA0167.jpg
    IMG-20160930-WA0167.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG-20160930-WA0168.jpg
    IMG-20160930-WA0168.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 157
First evidences got it from the Azad Kashmir would release tommorow in the media.:usflag::thank_you2:

first one is from Pakistani raid on TTP after APS attack in 2014

2nd image ... number plate of truck is indian

Americans did that, and are doing it.:lol: Take Osama bin-laden for example. He was living near Military academy.o_O US Navy SEALS toasted him. Without even your officials knowing it and the drone strikes in your country, so its easy to get into Pakistan kill some terrorists, return safe. You live with that:haha:

first one is from Pakistani raid on TTP after APS attack in 2014

2nd image ... number plate of truck is indian
Yeah its Indian type of truck its another PIC uploaded mistakenly . ignore it

I really pity indians for their ignorance and narrow mindedness. If all it needed was a statement to soothe indian yahoo then MODI should have done it in the day one as these puppet would have got high on adrenaline anyway.

I have yet to see a nation so stupid that they cant even realise how they got owned by their owned government :lol:

pakistan hoped it would have turned out like black hawk down for the hindu army but it didnt

Yeah its Indian type of truck its another PIC uploaded mistakenly . ignore it

You deliberately uploaded bs pictures thinking that we are as stupid as the people you are accustomed to dealing with on a daily basis. The first pictures is of the TTP rats cut down by Pakistan army almost two years ago and the second is of some thing in India.

Sure you do..........

Anyway, kindly respond to his counter. Those ancient pictures and what not. Kindly show us where they had been posted before. Typical indian member who makes claims out of his behind, tries to change the topic as soon as cornered and then runs away with his tail between his legs.
Run's away? Got a day job mate!
I didn't move down here so I can live off kaffir tax payers money.
Here's one of the pics and for the rest,you can use the search function or Google "How to use Google Search"! :rofl:

zfeIv58.png

http://www.apnironaq.com/318387-awesome-shot-sniper-pak-army-view-discuss.html

The Pics were posted back in 2010/2011.

Back
Top Bottom