What's new

Pakistan plans to attack selected targets in India after surgical strikes

lol .. 24 died .. four days back too .. Than the number became 15... Than 10 and than 8... And than the lies got busted ?

:lol:

We gave you solid proof of your destruction ..

All you have is an obscure and retarded statement ..

I mean who the **** informs others that get we have conducted strikes ?:rofl:

Where is the proof of your nonsense? Shelling isn't "shhhhargical shhhtrikes" Munna.
Indians please pick up body of your 8 soldiers rotting at tata pani. Secondly this big fat lie of Indian Army is enough to give our Army go ahead to carry out strike in India

I think, they don't know the meaning of Surgical Strikes, and they are calling firing and defilement on LOC by Indian troops as Sir G Cal. So, where they in opposite faced heavy causalities. And, a rat was also caught. But, I think we should have to practice those targets and tell the REAL LIFE meaning of surgical strikes to them.

Now Indians wants us to believe that there special forces who took 3 days to kill 3 attackers in pathankot were able to cross LOC And killed 40 jihadis with out having any of there soldiers killed or injured
Aisa lag raha hai jaisai mujahideen wahan marnai hi Bhaitai Thai :p
And Pakistan army quick response team didn't came into action

Sorry Indians only u can believe in this Bollywood kind zero logic total drama story. We can't

Now Indians wants us to believe that there special forces who took 3 days to kill 3 attackers in pathankot were able to cross LOC And killed 40 jihadis with out having any of there soldiers killed or injured
Aisa lag raha hai jaisai mujahideen wahan marnai hi Bhaitai Thai :p
And Pakistan army quick response team didn't came into action

Sorry Indians only u can believe in this Bollywood kind zero logic total drama story. We can't

Believe it NT baby its a matter of surprise in pathankot terrorist have give surprise to India's special force nd that's why they take that time to eliminate bt on surgical strike our force have surprise so it make ur soo called powerful mujahidin fried nd give them there real place in hell nd by the I think ur r really a child u don't know about anything about anti terror operations so leave it...

I think, they don't k meaning of Surgical Strikes, and they are calling firing and defilement on LOC by Indian troops as Sir G Cal. So, where they in opposite faced heavy causalities. And, a rat was also caught. But, I think we should have to practice those targets and tell the REAL LIFE meaning of surgical strikes to them.

Baby if its jst a cross border fire why ur whole country nd army that concerned about that..

Believe it NT baby its a matter of surprise in pathankot terrorist have give surprise to India's special force nd that's why they take that time to eliminate bt on surgical strike our force have surprise so it make ur soo called powerful mujahidin fried nd give them there real place in hell nd by the I think ur r really a child u don't know about anything about anti terror operations so leave it...

Lol surprise
I took 3 days to kill 3 attackers and I was just because of surprise
Bhai surprise Kiya sadmai Mai CHalai gayai Thai 3 din tak :p

Lol surprise
I took 3 days to kill 3 attackers and I was just because of surprise
Bhai surprise Kiya sadmai Mai CHalai gayai Thai 3 din tak :p

Surprise is that they take position in air base to fight nd there was no confirmation of how much terrorist r there against them our soldiers fight good one....nd if u have any sense then u know that anti terror operations r more harder Thn any terrorist attacks...

18 Indian soldiers killed, 36 injured, one captured, stock exchange crashed Mr Moodi this surgical strike against Pakistan or against India?

narendra-modi-feku.jpg

Breaking news ISPR ::: Pakistan army SSG commandos have successfully carried out surgical strikes in India ...
60 Hindu extremists killed
0 soldier casualty on Pakistani side .

Mashallah !!! Pak army Zindabad !

Pictures and videos of of operation will be released soon .....

Breaking news ISPR ::: Pakistan army SSG commandos have successfully carried out surgical strikes in India ...

Please don't make BS. It's too much to handle right now.

Latest news, 68 dead confirmed!!! :woot::woot::woot:

Back
Top Bottom