What's new

Pakistan plans to attack selected targets in India after surgical strikes

Your army has labelled him a deserter .. Hey raaaam..
What your ISPR done Was Even More Hilarious It was first reported dawn then they back tracked Now not even ISPR confirming It

Dawn say they Army killed indian army soldiers captured in ceasefire violation how Indian soldiers where flying from borders

He crossed the border by accident your own government said it but you know you are the typical arrogant indian i meet every day mate
'But why iSPR denied it your Bajwa said it ceasefire violation now
your media claims 14 killed 1 captured When there not even strike just ceasefire violation

your media claims 14 killed 1 captured When there not even strike just ceasefire violation

You know right in cease fire violations people die and some people even cross border by accident or are you just to thick to pass this information to your brain mate

Thank you for elaborating on your deepest,darkest pain. Very few people have so much courage. I really salute your mother to have undergone this gauntlet to raise such a fine upstanding specimen of courage who could share his deepest darkest secrets with strangers.

It is fine that you are projecting your personal sorrow on me. People who have undergone a traumatic even do so all the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

One of the most terrible comebacks hope you make great contribution to this world mate

I have stopped believing these guys after i saw that Pakistan is going to get destroyed in 10 days report and the pigeon drama.

Btw they caught another spy pigeon. I want the previous pigeon back.

Yaar, These Indians even don`t know what does it means by "Surgical Strike" :disagree:
That was a "Bollywood" surgical strice that happened against Pakistan.
Because Indian NEVER dare to face Pak Army in the day time & from of them. Modi "The Killer of 3000+ Muslims in Indian Gujurat" must understand that Pak Army knows about their target and its stand. :pakistan:

We will get to know the severity of Indian attack on LOC by the severity of Pakistani response.

Thank you for elaborating on your deepest,darkest pain. Very few people have so much courage. I really salute your mother to have undergone this gauntlet to raise a fine upstanding specimen of public decency who could share his deepest darkest secrets with strangers.

It is fine that you are projecting your personal sorrow on me. People who have undergone a traumatic even do so all the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

giphy.gif

By your own logic, you are projecting yourself on others. Guess you do feel your mother failed you after all!

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Indian nation is divided into a mere 6% high caste Brahmins, who are the ruling class, holds all the high government positions and the rest of the castes going down to low castes, the masses. They love this kind of high horse, chest thumping, delusional deception about India...

quote-the-low-minded-are-fond-of-deception.jpg

I am surprised to still hear the word 'surgical strikes', India is continuing to hold firmly onto this word even after the lies has been exposed.

I can ask the same question from you why did Indian media claimed that
Whats wrong with the Pak Army? Everyone (atleast all Pak members on PDF) know that the surgical strike didn't even actually happen. So why all this sound and fury?
:pakistan:
And what makes you think that Pakistan Army narrative is different?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom