What's new

Pakistan: Passing out ceremony of 1000 security soldiers of the SPD

I was thinking along the lines of well built beefy soldiers - after all, these are not infantry material, at least they are not supposed to be unless SPD has plans to secure nuclear devices with the infantry.

beefy is for personal security to push people around.
these guys live on dal roti.

4468.jpg
Rawalpindi - April 23, 2013 (ISPR): Impressive passing out ceremonies of 1000 smartly turned out SPD Security Soldiers were held at the Baloch and Frontier Force Regimental Centres in Abbotabad. DG Security, Strategic Plans Division, Maj Gen Muhammad Tahir and Maj Gen Khalid Mehmood, DG Infantry were the respective Chief Guests.

While addressing the successful trainees, the Chief Guests pointed out the security threats being faced by Pakistan, both internally and externally, and highlighted the responsibilities and challenges ahead. They urged the trainees to discharge their duties with utmost commitment, dedication and pride, so as to come up to the nation’s expectations.

Reviewing Officers specially appreciated the highly professional instructional staff on imparting quality training and also congratulated the passing out batches on their successful completion of the rigorous training with diligence and commitment.

Earlier on arrival, the Reviewing Officers were received by the Commandants of Baloch and Frontier Force Regimental Centers.

It may be recalled that the induction of well trained security troops is part of the comprehensive plan undertaken by SPD to provide quality security to Pakistan’s
strategic assets. This batch will assume the security responsibilities with the existing force of security troops of SPD.

:yahoo:Hmmmmmm Special Task Force to Protect our Nuclear Assets & strategic assets :cheers: This will Inshallah Shut those Western countries who say Pakistan Nuclear Arsenal:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

They look like they need a few meals -

4468.jpg

These boys must be between 19 to 22 years of age and they have undergone a very rigorous training, naturally they would be much short fats.

Strategic Plans Division- The SPD administers its policies over all of Pakistan’s nuclear and missile programs. Agencies administered by the SPD include the National Engineering and Scientific Commission (NESCOM), the Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO), the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC), Khan Research Laboratories (KRL), and the National Development Complex (NDC).

The SPD exercises significant administrative authority over the research, development, production, and manufacturing of Pakistan’s ballistic and cruise missile arsenal.

So, are you saying that our research institutions are being dictated by some "faujis" and not technocrats? Also, what do you think about the efficiency of doing things this way, is it good? My opinion is that these institutions will do the bare minimum if kept under the eyes of "bawardis", Please correct me if i am wrong though. Many Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom