What's new

Pakistan participates in week-long military exercise in Russia: ISPR

I think Pakistan is taking actions against India regarding Kashmir issue then Pakistan should say to China and Russia and ask, should choose India or Pakistan.

How come Pakistan can do excersice when Kashmir crisis and still not end. Pakistan needs to support Kashmir and take all possible steps.
:p: Am I trolling... oh sometimes...:-)
That's what I suggested, angsty posters here are welcome to petition GoP to issue such an ultimatum to all the world powers, much less the Russians or the Chinese.

People sometimes can be so naive as to how diplomatic relations work.

The GoP has on occasions, where it could, asked for non participation or inclusion of Indian delegates, the same can be said for GoI attempts against Pakistan.

Ofcourse as per narrative one side always gets humiliated and one is always victorious, the who, depends on the narrator though.

Why would India opt out, for your sensibilities???

Even the GoP hasn't said in this regard and their diplomatic acumen is far better than an individual's.

One knows when their not wanted, but if the Indians do show up, they'll probably just get relegated to night training alone.

One knows when their not wanted, but If the Indians do show up, they'll probably just get relegated to night training alone. It probably wouldn't matter, anyway, as the other members wouldn't see them in the dark.
Resorting to skin colour to take potshots are we? How very prejudiced of you.

You have a right to your opinion, however emotional it may be, fortunately global forums ignore such views, a practice I intend to follow.

Resorting to skin colour to take potshots are we? How very prejudiced of you.

You have a right to your opinion, however emotional it may be, fortunately global forums ignore such views, a practice I intend to follow.

The fact that my comments were edited long before the quoted response suggests the one being affected emotionally is likely you. I will try to keep that in mind in the future.

That said, the inability to see when someone's not being serious from the very first comment, and also not considering the realities of discussions where Indians are involved, especially on this forum, does make one wonder what world some people live in.

At the very least, a case of selective and beneficial reasoning must be prescribed.

Last edited:
It is always habit of India to try to isolate Pakistan. In current scenario, Pakistan is just going to enter terms with Russia while India is enjoying its terms with India for long time.
So, India should try to Isolate Pakistan but I know it wont as she knows the result from previous bitter experiences.

Kashmir crisis is still not ended
It will end by ending India.

Pakistan needs to seriously support to Kashmiri and take all possible steps.
War.... Yes we are waiting when it will take place. No fear of war!!!

I don't know how to make a 1000 years old slave understand that he is going to be a slave again.
It is not 19th century.
And we are not crying for Better jets blah blah blah... But for a war, we love it :smitten:

Every time your generals accept that they can't fight with China and Pakistan.
WTF... and it's a general... Shiiiiiiiit (Who asked you to say it? The Fear!)

Future's Super power is so scared...!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan participates in week-long military exercise in Russia: ISPR

September 17, 2019
https://tribune.com.pk/story/205856...ates-week-long-military-exercise-russia-ispr/

Pakistan is participating in a week-long multinational military exercise along with military contingents from other Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) member states.

The military exercise, TSENTR (Centre) 2019, is being held near the southwest Russian city of Orenburg, said a statement from the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).

The military’s media wing said: “Apart from host Russia, military contingents from all SCO member states including Pakistan are taking part in this international exercise.”

Participating countries include India, China, Kazakhstan and others.

The opening ceremony of the military drill was attended by senior military officials of all participating countries.

army-exereecse-1568710257.jpg

PHOTO: ISPR

Relations between Pakistan and Russia have seen unprecedented growth in the last few years. Russia and Pakistan have been holding Druzhba – Slavic word for friendship – drills since 2016.

In October 2016, they held their first-ever joint military exercise in Pakistan. In 2017, over 200 servicemen took part in the drills, hosted by Russia at Minralney Vody in the North Caucasus at an altitude of 2,300 meters above sea level.

The SCO platform was initiated by China to resolve issues related to border management and security but later its scope was widened.

At present, SCO is the biggest regional organisation in terms of its size and population. Its members constitute about 45 per cent of the world population, 23 per cent of landmass and 25 per cent of gross domestic product (GDP) of the entire world. The total worth of GDP is $14.5 trillion.

According to the military’s media wing the exercise CENTRE aims at evolving drills of the participating armies in the fight against international terrorism ensuring security and stability in the region.

due to indian slavery of u.s they were not invited in sco as this platform is for non u.s allies

China, Pakistan to join Russian military exercise in September

1567261574-5577.jpg

,August 31, 2019

China and Pakistan besides some regional countries will participate in the "Centre 2019" Russia Military Exercise scheduled to be held from Sept. 16 to 21, according to a Defence Ministry spokesperson.

Senior Colonel Ren Guoqiang said at a regular press conference that China will send around 1,600 soldiers from the PLA West Theatre Command, around 300 pieces of military equipment and almost 30 fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters to join the “Centre 2019” exercise in Orenburg, the largest one Russia is holding this year.

Focusing on “multinational combined forces conducting group count-terrorism missions to protect military security in Central Asia,” the exercise will also be joined with six other nations including Pakistan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.

Participating in the upcoming Russian exercise is designed to strengthen Sino-Russian comprehensive strategic partnership of coordination, deepen pragmatic and friendly cooperation in the military sphere.

The exercise will enhance the capability of participating multinational combined forces to deal with security threats and safeguard regional peace and stability, Ren said.

It is not targeted to any third party or related to any specific regional situation, he added.
India participate in exerciese?

Indian Army did send regular troops, Pakistan sends always SSG, dont Know why...
Pakistan sent both. Regular Army detachment and tri-services special forces detachment.

For those of you who ask this question each time about why SF are sent, the answer is that our SF need to have the wherewithal to operate with and also understand how others operate. By going there, it isn't as if Pakistan is exposing some significant security secrets/capabilities to the rest of the world.

Each country can decide which elements would benefit from such an interaction and also based on the type of missions to be conducted in such an exercise, appropriate units are included.

The troops in the video are a mix of SSG and regular infantry. Marching on the double is a pretty common thing in the regular infantry units as well. You can easily tell by the patterns of their CCD (look at :06 onwards).

Pakistan sent both. Regular Army detachment and tri-services special forces detachment.

For those of you who ask this question each time about why SF are sent, the answer is that our SF need to have the wherewithal to operate with and also understand how others operate. By going there, it isn't as if Pakistan is exposing some significant security secrets/capabilities to the rest of the world.

Each country can decide which elements would benefit from such an interaction and also based on the type of missions to be conducted in such an exercise, appropriate units are included.

The troops in the video are a mix of SSG and regular infantry. Marching on the double is a pretty common thing in the regular infantry units as well. You can easily tell by the patterns of their CCD (look at :06 onwards).

Thx I did, know everything that you wrote, just had not seen or read about regular Troops, but after I found that Video I wanted to edit my own assumption/post which you can read in the previous post.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom