What's new

Pakistan or India ke Logon mein Kitni Mohabbat Hai ???

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan or India ke Logon mein Kitni Mohabbat Hai ???
@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan
@SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM
@Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Arav_Rana @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @kurup @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357

We should have a lots of love since we are the same people. Unfortunately, pakistan became a theocratic state and attacked india 4 times. In late 90s, pakistan eveolved a new doctorine of using terrorism as a state policy. This created a lots of hate for Pakistan in India. However is a hiden love is there in India for Pakistan. We must protect each other's interest and live peacefully.

dil behlaaneko ghalib khayal achha haiper hindustan aur pakistan me utni hi dosty hai jitni saanp aur nevle me hoti hai ab dekhe kisko mauka pehle milta hai :butcher:

We should have a lots of love since we are the same people. Unfortunately, pakistan became a theocratic state and attacked india 4 times. In late 90s, pakistan eveolved a new doctorine of using terrorism as a state policy. This created a lots of hate for Pakistan in India. However is a hiden love is there in India for Pakistan. We must protect each other's interest and live peacefully.
dil behlaaneko ghalib khayal achha haiper hindustan aur pakistan me utni hi dosty hai jitni saanp aur nevle me hoti hai ab dekhe kisko mauka pehle milta hai :butcher:

The video is created by Radio Mirchi India not pakistan

We should have a lots of love since we are the same people. Unfortunately, pakistan became a theocratic state and attacked india 4 times. In late 90s, pakistan eveolved a new doctorine of using terrorism as a state policy. This created a lots of hate for Pakistan in India. However there hiden love is there in India for Pakistan. We must protect each other's interest and live peacefully.
kindly dont assume things.yes north Indians might share some similarity with Pakistan.

I'd received this audio some days back on my whatsapp.

Indians and pakistanis can never love each other...NEVER!
But we can co-exist if we cooperate with each other. Other than the government agencies I don't think citizens of both the countries want to tread this path of hatred repeatedly.
This audio proves it!!!

My interaction with Pakistanis has been a particularly positive one when i met a few of them in New York who studied at NYU(not taxi drivers as the stereotype goes). They were brilliant,rational,level headed and enraged to put it mildly at the current state of affairs in their motherland..i got to know about this forum from them despite our differences on the Kashmir issue..we managed to have conversations at a lower decibel than the keyboard clicking of the members of this forum...most of them are very good friends with me now and i hope to see them leading Pakistan someday....i know my experience is not a unique one but still wanted to share.....thanxx...

I'd received this audio some days back on my whatsapp.

Indians and pakistanis can never love each other...NEVER!
But we can co-exist if we cooperate with each other. Other than the government agencies I don't think citizens of both the countries want to tread this path of hatred repeatedly.
This audio proves it!!!
Nobody is saying that we should live together we have got pakistan and you have got india ... we cannot live to gather i agree to that every one would agree to that,

we could have been good neighbours....but everything changed right after independence....in fact even partition was a result of hatred..... but people of this subcontinent uses emotion more than brains....we are just the product of british engineered policy of "divide and rule"....:(

we could have been good neighbours....but everything changed right after independence....in fact even partition was a result of hatred..... but people of this subcontinent uses emotion more than brains....we are just the product of british engineered policy of "divide and rule"....:(
Couldn't agree more sir you are right

Good initiative ... Both sides want peace ..

Please take you BS somewhere else.

Couldn't agree more sir you are right

It's funny you believe in his "british" conspiracy nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom