What's new

Pakistan of 60's. A model for 3rd world countries

That is pretty much spot on.

Look at the much more rapid economic growth of Bangladesh since after partition and the slowing down of economic growth in Pakistan since after partition.

Bangladesh after Partition was able to use it's own resources for development and Pakistan no longer had any free lunches from Bangladesh any more.

dont tell me in 2000s your bengalis migrated to pakistan and our economy became one of fastest growing in asia and when musharaf gone you guys went back to bangladesh :lol:

I don't care who comes into power Imran Khan, MQM, ANP, Musharraf, or even Military, all i want is economic boosting of Pakistan.

Look at the much more rapid economic growth of Bangladesh since after partition and the slowing down of economic growth in Pakistan since after partition.

Bangladesh after Partition was able to use it's own resources for development and Pakistan no longer had any free lunches from Bangladesh any more.

As of today your Bangladesh is getting free lunches cuz US/Canada & many EU countries give leverage to your export/textile industries citing # of poor & jobless peoples(no offense). Pakistan has every thing except leadership, if Pakistan get a leader than even unrest/militancy won't exist.

Oh please, up till the 80s, we were equipping your entire Air force! Bangladesh has maintained a growth rate lower than Pakistan since 1971 up till 2008, when the economic meltdown in Pakistan reduced our annual growth rate from 8.4% per Annum to 2.4% per Annum. That too because of the prevailing security situation, come better days. I'm very sure that we will be able to achieve the same pace of economic growth.
Secondly, talking of 'Free Lunches', E-Pakistan although a rich source of revenue in the form of jute, also took the largest development budget each year for any single province, however, the recurrent floods and cyclones meant that much of that was lost to maintainance and little left for development.

I disagree.
Pakistan used US aid and put it into it's economy, similar to what Korea did in the 60s and 70s.
The problem with Pakistan was that US was not constant and when it stopped our economy struggled. Add to that, the utter failure of our leaders and we are where we are.

If you look at our economy over the last 40 years, it has had the highest growth rates when we were under dictatorship and getting aid from America. During democracy we didn't get aid and our growth rate plummeted.

So you are saying ...US is spoon feeding Pakistan economy....is it always true in last 60 years?

Whatever whoever that is Past and it is gone…Shall we discuss today’s situation… You should live in today and thinking about tomorrow.

Indians can be good to Pakistan believe me if they stop following uncle SAM especially indias young generation they are madly in love with Americans, in Bollywood they following them, their life style, Clothes, Language come on indians ur 90 % public following them. Ur 100 % public want to follow them in every field , even u people dont like urself as an indians " which i see most of indians in films and dramas "

U r so inspire by them even u think of us " Pakistani " in a way they want u to think example as a terrorist, mullahs, bomb exploding in street generation and etc. u treat us in a way which American, Zionist wants to treat us.

But what i hate the most u people always spoiling the image of Pakistani people. Pakistan many time shaked hand with india in history but u always back stab us :hitwall:

Indians can be good to Pakistan believe me if they stop following uncle SAM especially indias young generation they are madly in love with Americans, in Bollywood they following them, their life style, Clothes, Language come on indians ur 90 % public following them. Ur 100 % public want to follow them in every field , even u people dont like urself as an indians " which i see most of indians in films and dramas "

U r so inspire by them even u think of us " Pakistani " in a way they want u to think example as a terrorist, mullahs, bomb exploding in street generation and etc. u treat us in a way which American, Zionist wants to treat us.

But what i hate the most u people always spoiling the image of Pakistani people. Pakistan many time shaked hand with india in history but u always back stab us :hitwall:

Bilal Miya…Could you please help me to understand… Whom Pakistan is following.

Indians are there at America or any other country on the base of their talent… n number of American companies coming to India for the placement every year….Please stop behaving like a kiddodent.

Could you please help me to understand Kargil Incident?...there is n number of example.

I don't care who comes into power Imran Khan, MQM, ANP, Musharraf, or even Military, all i want is economic boosting of Pakistan.

As of today your Bangladesh is getting free lunches cuz US/Canada & many EU countries give leverage to your export/textile industries citing # of poor & jobless peoples(no offense). Pakistan has every thing except leadership, if Pakistan get a leader than even unrest/militancy won't exist.
thats not a free lunch. BD is working to get it.they are just getting encouragement. what colonial powers do is to get free lunches or take more than their fair share and deny their subject theirs.You are wrong in saying that Pak has everything but leadership. The main issue is radical islam but the problems is that its growing and most of you guys are in denial.
Only pak is today getting free lunch in form of american aid in lieu of getting itself bombed.
BD has done extremely well to recognize that they need to be inclusive aka secular and they have the second best Human dev index in s.asia. the best is Sri lanka imo.

dont tell me in 2000s your bengalis migrated to pakistan and our economy became one of fastest growing in asia and when musharaf gone you guys went back to bangladesh :lol:
in 2000s at the start of WOT, america forced pak to do as its told and in return paid you guys a lot. your economy only grew for a short while in 2000s because of this and not any increase in productivity.

Oh please, up till the 80s, we were equipping your entire Air force! Bangladesh has maintained a growth rate lower than Pakistan since 1971 up till 2008, when the economic meltdown in Pakistan reduced our annual growth rate from 8.4% per Annum to 2.4% per Annum. That too because of the prevailing security situation, come better days. I'm very sure that we will be able to achieve the same pace of economic growth.
Secondly, talking of 'Free Lunches', E-Pakistan although a rich source of revenue in the form of jute, also took the largest development budget each year for any single province, however, the recurrent floods and cyclones meant that much of that was lost to maintainance and little left for development.

it may have got largest budget BUT 1. they were the largest province and desrved AND 2. the W Pakistanis took away more than it gave to BD.
Third then how come BD is doing much better than Pak in so many parameters today ?
Its the same as BRits telling indians that we gave you railways and governance when in fact a much larger society was detroyed by them and wealth stolen.. Its the same thing with W and E Pak

So you are saying ...US is spoon feeding Pakistan economy....is it always true in last 60 years?
what he says is that for 40 years when they got alms from US, they ate well . When US stopped giving alms they starved.

Bilal Miya…Could you please help me to understand… Whom Pakistan is following.

Indians are there at America or any other country on the base of their talent… n number of American companies coming to India for the placement every year….Please stop behaving like a kiddodent.

I know our corrupt politician is following and playing in American hands but, note that Pakistani people are against Americans and dont want to follow Americans and American polices.

what u nt understand is tht what i want to say Indians people dont think from their mind they forget their souls they playing in American hands PUBLICLY and so much involved in American culture and practicing it madly. even adapting their thoughts

Could you please help me to understand Kargil Incident?...there is n number of example.

very latest example is that a day before indian business man arrived a day before so called through an agenda of " Aman ki Asha " to discuss problems on next day ur Raw agencies and media claimed three innocent man as a terrorist working in Lahore biggest market hafeez center near my town. many more example also there in history but im sure this is enough 4 u

Dont get Mad...Mr English expert....

There is no difference what I said ...Pakistan was always on US dollar drip...

Im now typing with my cell

I wrote last para in hurry bcoz of load shedding and didnt double check it i know my english is better than u so dont be over smart and there is no english contest goin on forum u r in wrong place

I dont know why in my upper post some kind of problem with para

Im now typing with my cell

I wrote last para in hurry bcoz of load shedding and didnt double check it i know my english is better than u so dont be over smart and there is no english contest goin on forum u r in wrong place

I dont know why in my upper post some kind of problem with para

If there is no English contest..then who is suggesting those English enlightening websites?
Please dont show your load shedding frustration here....

Mr. Bilal587 from Pakistan when you type from your cell and you become Mr. Rusty from Canada when you type from your computer....I dont know who is acting over smart here.

If there is no English contest..then who is suggesting those English enlightening websites?
Please dont show your load shedding frustration here....

Mr. Bilal587 from Pakistan when you type from your cell and you become Mr. Rusty from Canada when you type from your computer....I dont know who is acting over smart here.

go consult some psychiatrist u got some serious issues

thats not a free lunch. BD is working to get it.they are just getting encouragement. what colonial powers do is to get free lunches or take more than their fair share and deny their subject theirs.You are wrong in saying that Pak has everything but leadership. The main issue is radical islam but the problems is that its growing and most of you guys are in denial.
Only pak is today getting free lunch in form of american aid in lieu of getting itself bombed.
BD has done extremely well to recognize that they need to be inclusive aka secular and they have the second best Human dev index in s.asia. the best is Sri lanka imo.

in 2000s at the start of WOT, america forced pak to do as its told and in return paid you guys a lot. your economy only grew for a short while in 2000s because of this and not any increase in productivity.

it may have got largest budget BUT 1. they were the largest province and desrved AND 2. the W Pakistanis took away more than it gave to BD.
Third then how come BD is doing much better than Pak in so many parameters today ?
Its the same as BRits telling indians that we gave you railways and governance when in fact a much larger society was detroyed by them and wealth stolen.. Its the same thing with W and E Pak

what he says is that for 40 years when they got alms from US, they ate well . When US stopped giving alms they starved.

You put words right into my mouth.

Pakistanis are always so defensive about the fact that they took more than their fair share of resources in the former Pakistan.

They need to understand that at no time in their history(apart from the military) had their been any real internally-generated development in their country. Only when they understand why this was so, can they then make the necessary changes to kick-start their economy and start to develop.

A country can only progress by using their own resources and not that of others, be it Bangladesh or the US.

Back
Top Bottom