What's new

Pakistan nuclear arsenal tops 100: report

Come on guys...we've enough war heads...no further need...can't we focus on developmental aspects...which builds nation. Forget indian threat plz...no country would like to start a war...and if it does...bear in mind...casualties would be countless on both sides.

reasonable and fair speech, good job my brother. I would recommend the other Pakistani brothers to follow this guys foot steps for peace.

no sir only to destroy the Disease of this planet

and what is the disease that you are reffering too. to me i have seen and read lot of movies and novels. The most inspired of them was the movie MATRIX, where the character smith(a computer program) will define human beings. the definition will be as follows.

SMITH : WHEN I CAME IN TO THE MATRIX, I MADE A EXTENSIVE STUDY ON HUMANS AND I FOUND THAT HUMANS DO NOT FIT IN THE MAMAL CATEGORY.
You see, every animal in this planet maintains a certain equlibrium with its environment but you humans you go to a place, populate, polute and when the place is no longer hospitable you move on, this kind of a behaviour is followed by only one species and you know what it is "A VIRUS".
HUMANS ARE NOTHING BUT VIRUS.

and if you are reffering to humans as disease, then you are correct. you can drop all your bombs and kill this race for the betterment of the rest of the species.

You tell Pakistan to feed all the Muslims yet you do not see the slums in india, that tells who's taking 'something stronger'.

Hey buster, you're busted! When did we say that Pakistan should feed all the Muslims?
:rofl:

and what is the disease that you are reffering too. to me i have seen and read lot of movies and novels. The most inspired of them was the movie MATRIX, where the character smith(a computer program) will define human beings. the definition will be as follows.

SMITH : WHEN I CAME IN TO THE MATRIX, I MADE A EXTENSIVE STUDY ON HUMANS AND I FOUND THAT HUMANS DO NOT FIT IN THE MAMAL CATEGORY.
You see, every animal in this planet maintains a certain equlibrium with its environment but you humans you go to a place, populate, polute and when the place is no longer hospitable you move on, this kind of a behaviour is followed by only one species and you know what it is "A VIRUS".
HUMANS ARE NOTHING BUT VIRUS.

and if you are reffering to humans as disease, then you are correct. you can drop all your bombs and kill this race for the betterment of the rest of the species.

I am talking about none other than Indian and America

Obviously we need more nukes to wipe india off the map- So good to hear that we are going in right direction--

First survive the TNT and RDX of your brother Talibans.....there is enough time to play with Nukes... :D

no sir only to destroy the Disease of this planet

But somehow this disease seems to be self-afflicted here-- Indosyndrome. Come to your senses, otherwise your own people will kill your country. The more paranoid you're getting the worse the situation gets in your country.

You tell Pakistan to feed all the Muslims yet you do not see the slums in india, that tells who's taking 'something stronger'.

When did we say that we want to provide security to all muslim nations and that we want to provide foodgrains for all muslims :rofl: :rofl: . We are well aware of our capabilities and duties ...

Bringing in slums --you should know that slums exist all over the subcontinent ---In your beloved Pakistan as well

Orangi Town - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Heres the progress of the discussion , now what were you saying again ? ;)

The sheikhs of the middle east have enough money to buy the entire wheat or rice stalk of the world, so why should Pakistan worry about feeding all the Muslims. Rather Pakistan should provide what the Arab sheikhs with all their wealth cannot and that is freedom from nuclear blackmail from countries like the US, israel and india.

So you mean that the Arabs will provide wheat / rice and Pakistan will provide 'Security' to the so called muslim world? You're kidding or you're serious? Do come daily man!

That Pakistan should produce food for all the Muslims is something to be laughed at, not the other way round!

Which world you live in my friend.. you said Pakistan should provide some security(!) so as to avoid nuclear threat from India and other countries? Just so you know, that India has 'No First Use' policy, so the question of threatening doesn't even arise. At least have some knowledge before you provide your 'esteemed input' to this thread. Moreover, despite having nukes, Pakistan is having a hard time to protect herself in the first place so let alone the entire muslin world. I think you play a lot of video games, avoid that!

I live in a world where people do not take dopes for refreshment!

Hey buster, you're busted! When did we say that Pakistan should feed all the Muslims?

Denial, denial, denial, when liars cannot come up with any logic they resort to the art of denial. Read post #90, that is, if you have the ability to understand English properly.

Denial, denial, denial, when liars cannot come up with any logic they resort to the art of denial. Read post #90, that is, if you have the ability to understand English properly.

Point 1) You did not reply to the post #115. Obviously because you have nothing left to say! So don't expect others to do it, improve yourself first. Busted.
Point 2) Go to the post #99 and look at what you've done. Since you had nothing to answer, you once again came up with your BS or CR*P! Busted again!

You need to improve a lot in yourself Mr Busted, and then expect loyal reply from others.

Pakistan should go for more than 1000 Nuclear Warheads and should also develop ICBMs

Instead of getting 1000's of warheads, you should go for more defined thermonuclear technology.

So you can get more destruction, with fewer warheads.

ICBM's are always a good idea as well.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom