What's new

Pakistan nuclear arsenal tops 100: report

There is a fresh report which says something like both India and Pakistan have over 200 nukes.

so all should shut up

From 1998 to 2011, it is 12 years, and my calculations say that Pakistan has had enough time to have more than 250 nukes.

The sheikhs of the middle east have enough money to buy the entire wheat or rice stalk of the world, so why should Pakistan worry about feeding all the Muslims. Rather Pakistan should provide what the Arab sheikhs with all their wealth cannot and that is freedom from nuclear blackmail from countries like the US, israel and india.

When ever there's any mention of Muslim countries people like you start praising Arabs............there are dozens of African Muslim countries like Somalia who feed on low quality American wheat which is generally used by farmers there to feed their pigs.............don't take my comment otherwise but its a fact which also happened before green revolution in India.............so hurry and check the wheat sack before you bring home there in Bangladesh for the words U.S.A. on them.
BTW arab shekhs are intresring in buying something else from war-torn and failed states like Pakistan/Afghanistan/Iraq...................

From 1998 to 2011, it is 12 years, and my calculations say that Pakistan has had enough time to have more than 250 nukes.

India tested its 1st fission bomb way back in 1974 and Theronuclear weapon in 1998 so going buy your logic it would have 800 fission and 200 thermonuclear which would total up and become 1000 NUCEAR BOMBS...................see you BS is busted again.

have you ever considered the fact in your attempt to to extinct 1.2 billion ,you"ll end up not only eliminating your population but also entire SA ,parts of China ,Iran and Central Asia as well.

yes. nuclear war between Pakistan and India will cause nuclear winter.

India tested its 1st fission bomb way back in 1974 and Theronuclear weapon in 1998 so going buy your logic it would have 800 fission and 200 thermonuclear which would total up and become 1000 NUCEAR BOMBS...................see you BS is busted again.

She won't like the bold part! :rofl: :rofl:

When ever there's any mention of Muslim countries people like you start praising Arabs............there are dozens of African Muslim countries like Somalia who feed on low quality American wheat which is generally used by farmers there to feed their pigs.............don't take my comment otherwise but its a fact which also happened before green revolution in India.............so hurry and check the wheat sack before you bring home there in Bangladesh for the words U.S.A. on them.
BTW arab shekhs are intresring in buying something else from war-torn and failed states like Pakistan/Afghanistan/Iraq...................

Arab sheikhs are only interested in Mumbai show girls that's the problem!

You're getting continuously busted while you keep screaming 'busted, busted'.

Did I say that?? Darky said that you're busted, and you became angry on me?! :rofl:

Why don't you reply to him??

That's what I was telling him that you get angry when anyone call you BUSTED!! LOL

Arab sheikhs are only interested in Mumbai show girls that's the problem!

When you know this, why price them and brag them to help the Islamic world. but in reality the Arab sheikhs are not busy with mumbai show girls but a busy entertaining their wives who they keep at 100's of km's away. Travelling and entertaining each wife every week. I really doubt if the Arab sheikhs ever work and had felt the sweet.

When you know this, why price them and brag them to help the Islamic world. but in reality the Arab sheikhs are not busy with mumbai show girls but a busy entertaining their wives who they keep at 100's of km's away. Travelling and entertaining each wife every week. I really doubt if the Arab sheikhs ever work and had felt the sweet.

Hey bro.. while replying to SecularBuste(d)r, make sure that you don't call him BUSTED, he really gets angry man!!
:rofl:

i'm guessing the celebrating Pakistanis on here doing the Bhangra forgot India is building BMD? :victory: and then again IF Pakistan does use Nukes on India they will be wiped out too? Agni missiles carry 1 200kt warhead 200kt we would only need 5 of those to wreak havoc on pakistan stop the god damn nonsense on here Nuclear warfare means YOUR BOTH DONE FOR Mutual assured destruction please go look that up

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom