What's new

Pakistan nuclear arsenal tops 100: report

Obviously we need more nukes to wipe india off the map- So good to hear that we are going in right direction--

and how do you plan to feed your people after all the nuclear fallout? let me guess, the martial Pakistanis are immune to radiation :cheers:

and we can all see the direction you are heading, pity that Pakistanis don't.

Trolling is not my cup of tea and neither entertaining trolls...I am responding to you with this pov that you are really innocent...You are grossly wrong in two statements that you made above...Let me respond for teh relevant one(as far this thread goes) first...

a) Why India is so worried if you nuclear arsenal is increasing :

Who told you India is worried??? Forget about Indian govt. do you see even any Indian out here showing you sign of worry?? All we are saying is that it is waste...You have already reached the deterance level....The pace at which you are growing your arsenal is not matching the official doctorine which is - Minimum Deterrence....Obviously being an adversary i will be anxious to know what is going on...

Anyhow I asked you/likes even before - India is huge and has the capacity to make twice the number in half the time it take Pak to produce a nuke....Do you even for a second want to ponder why are we not doing it???? It is simple - the need of the hour is effective delivery mechanism and not the number of nukes...We are very close to what we wanted - a credible, effective TRIAD....60-80 nukes are more than enough to keep enemy at bay...Thereafter it is just a mere number and is not adding any value...You must have heard the term called "Law of Diminishing Returns"..if not then give it a read....For a country like India i can still justify a number above 100 because we have two potential nuke capable adversary who happen to be very close friends but for a country like Pakistan it is a sin in my eyes...

b) India inability to Take over Pakistan proves Pakistan effective capability - Now may i know how do you know that India lacks capability to take over Pakistan??? When was the last time we tried taking over Pakistan and failed???? In short stop living in a phantom world...Ask your military leadership when was the last time India tried to take over Pakistan....It is this fear that has taken your country to where it is finding herself right now...Anyways this is a plane fact...Nuke frenzy coupled with First Use policy along with weapons like Nasr are good enough indicators for a sane mind that the confidence in conventional capability viz-a-viz adversary is not there...Compare that to India's policy on nukes viz-a-viz China and you will get what i am trying to convey

Fourth nuclear reactor has India worried: report | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
Well, just search for news you will find many on the subject i.e. indian worry about Pakistan nukes. Whenever deterrence fails, it will result in nuke war, which the both country dont want, and in any way is destructive for people of both sides. How old are you mate? applying law of diminishing returns on nukes? well I agree with your view that our most respectable are not worried about Pakistan nukes, number of posts in this thread alone and numerous threads on Pak nukes safety arent enough? :lol:
You have always been dreaming to take over Pakistan, it is the deterrence that keeps you away, If I am unable to quote the last time you tried taking over pakistan and you failed, proves your capability? Now can you tell me when Pakistan tried to take over india and failed? Why do you need to talk about a non-sense thing which never happened, and reason i have already told you the reason.
If your view our nuke strategy is self destructive, then i would say just keep wet dreaming in the same manner you have been doing since 1947, will keep dreaming till last breath.

Yea! realli this is a very nice dream.....worry free.....wish for it ....alwayz....unless and untill India comes on it right path and dont kill innocent humans in its territory....let them live free.......otherwise this dream gonna become reality.....:woot:

he is just a troll, ignore.

Your assessment about DRDO is absolutely correct ..... b/w how old are you???

My assessments are always accurate and close to the mark, joking aside. Ever heard of sarcism?
I have already told one of your colleague, your "Bapu" was younger than me, I had many diners and meeting with him. Had many pictures with him.:agree:

My assessments are always accurate and close to the mark, joking aside. Ever heard of ]sarcism?
I have already told one of your colleague, your "Bapu" was younger than me, I had many diners and meeting with him. Had many pictures with him.:agree:

Sarcism ? whats That ?

wat makes pakistanis think that we cant make more nukes.. Check the facts..... We have 20 nuclear reactors working presently and many more under contruction.. You pakistains only have 2-4 nuclear reactors... We have atleast 10 times more fissile material to make bombs than u at any given time...

No foreign expert can tell u correctly the number of Nuclear weapons India is having,,,We dont jump and tell people that we have so many nukes like u guys because u guys have nothing else to celebrate in pakistan,,,

wat makes pakistanis think that we cant make more nukes.. Check the facts..... We have 20 nuclear reactors working presently and many more under contruction.. You pakistains only have 2-4 nuclear reactors... We have atleast 10 times more fissile material to make bombs than u at any given time...

No foreign expert can tell u correctly the number of Nuclear weapons India is having,,,We dont jump and tell people that we have so many nukes like u guys because u guys have nothing else to celebrate in pakistan,,,

When did we say that, even we could read your post, if you havent made it bold. Okay take this chill pill = Indian Nukes are more advanced, india can build more nuclear assets, indian technology is far better than Pakistan's.

Okay, or need more? Now spit the frustration, and take rest. ;)

This is one area i would personally like India to be behind Pakistan..we should concentrate less on numbers and more on making the nukes more avanced..i.e., more powerful.Also need to prioritize developing more advanced delivery systems.

Bravo, then why do you get worried from Pakistan's nuclear program? And more importantly when you are so advance, have plenty of nuclear reactors why do you need nuclear assistance from the USA?

When i read this kind of stories...then i have a genuine question that comes to my mind....Is it not 3-4 nuclear bombs are enough for Pak wrt India and India wrt Pak to destroy each other??? Then why do they keep on piling with hundreds of nuclear weapon???

I have some inside news that Pakistan has capacity to produce 20 nuclear weapons a year but we are keeping it low because there is no immediate need for that, however as Pakistan is progressing in Plutonium and other possibilities are also on the table, Pakistan is looking to have a spectrum of bomb types and this will give Pakistan a unique status in the nuclear world.

Also Pakistan has more than 200 nuclear bombs and now the newer ones which are being made are made with small yield and that number is also above 25! Nasr and Hataf-11 (probably Fisha'n, "The Opener") will be their carriers. Pakistan would like to keep them around 70 weapons and by 2014 we will have them in enough numbers. Also a short range cruise missile (which is probably a modified version of Babur) is under-way to strike enemy within very short range and that has improved software which make it fly at 2 meters above the ground. However this version will only be useful on flat planner surfaces and enemy radars will need to work their @SSes out to have a even glimpse of it.

Another revolutionary project is under-way which would enable submarines to launch small yield nuclear bombs specially designed as carrier killers. This bomb will have capacity to drown largest operational aircraft carrier in the world. However this project is still not complete and will need 14-18 months to be ready.

Well I cannot see more as it was already late in the morning.. so live with above information and enjoy.

Pakistan has doubled its nuclear weapons stockpile over the past several years, increasing its arsenal to more than 100 deployed weapons, The Washington Post reported late Sunday.

Citing US non-government analysts, the newspaper said that only four years ago, the Pakistani nuclear arsenal was estimated at 30 to 60 weapons.

"They have been expanding pretty rapidly," the report quoted David Albright, president of the Institute for Science and International Security, as saying.

Based on recently accelerated production of plutonium and highly enriched uranium, Islamabad may now have an arsenal of up to 110 weapons, Albright said.

As a result, Pakistan has now edged ahead of India, its nuclear-armed rival, The Post noted. India is estimated to have 60 to 100 weapons.

Pakistan exploded its first nuke in 1998, even then it had more than thirty nukes. Now, it is 2011 and after 12 years the report says Pakistan has only 100+ nukes, even a child can tell that it is not a credible report.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Pakistan has doubled its nuclear weapons stockpile over the past several years, increasing its arsenal to more than 100 deployed weapons, The Washington Post reported late Sunday.

Citing US non-government analysts, the newspaper said that only four years ago, the Pakistani nuclear arsenal was estimated at 30 to 60 weapons.

"They have been expanding pretty rapidly," the report quoted David Albright, president of the Institute for Science and International Security, as saying.

Based on recently accelerated production of plutonium and highly enriched uranium, Islamabad may now have an arsenal of up to 110 weapons, Albright said.

As a result, Pakistan has now edged ahead of India, its nuclear-armed rival, The Post noted. India is estimated to have 60 to 100 weapons.

Pakistan exploded its first nuke in 1998, even then it had more than thirty nukes. Now, it is 2011 and after 12 years the report says Pakistan has only 100+ nukes, even a child can tell that it is not a credible report.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Let them feel that you have less nukes, so distract their attention and hide more nukes as possible.

BTW, the biggest nightmare for US is Pakistan having its credible launching device that can reach US soil.

Fourth nuclear reactor has India worried: report | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
Well, just search for news you will find many on the subject i.e. indian worry about Pakistan nukes.

Understand the difference b/w what kind of worry the article is talking about and the one you are portraying...Anyways that is none of my biz to correct u...

Whenever deterrence fails, it will result in nuke war, which the both country dont want, and in any way is destructive for people of both sides.
Yup...you are right here...but how does increasing nukes help in deterrence here???? 60-70 nukes vs 100 nukes ...explain me how deterrence increased here???

How old are you mate?
Definitely older than you...Atleast from the looks of it...

applying law of diminishing returns on nukes?
Buddy law of diminishing returns is a law....it is true for entire world...right from a needle at your home to nukes in the world...After a certain level the value that additional nukes will bring to the table is going to be negligible as compared to the amount spent on them....Open your eyes...what i am saying is not nonsense...it has some logic...

well I agree with your view that our most respectable are not worried about Pakistan nukes, number of posts in this thread alone and numerous threads on Pak nukes safety arent enough? :lol:

Again let me repeat...need of the hour is effective delivery system...increasing numbers is not.....regarding number of posts then we have so many posts on a thread where we are discussing why Pakistani women don't drive two wheelers...what do u make of that???? b/w nuke is a very hot topic in South Asia, no????

You have always been dreaming to take over Pakistan, it is the deterrence that keeps you away, If I am unable to quote the last time you tried taking over pakistan and you failed, proves your capability? Now can you tell me when Pakistan tried to take over india and failed? Why do you need to talk about a non-sense thing which never happened, and reason i have already told you the reason.

Nonsense...I would expect a bit more mature reply from you....It is India who is termed as aggressor against Pakistan as per you guys...We never had/have any intention to take over Pakistan and have never tried to do that either...However your establishment has always fed you that India is sitting right at the corner to take over and fulfill "Akhanda Bharat"....Anyways you will not get the point i am trying to deliver...Young guy with lot of adrenaline...

If your view our nuke strategy is self destructive, then i would say just keep wet dreaming in the same manner you have been doing since 1947, will keep dreaming till last breath.

Well sure...have fun...

Back
Top Bottom