What's new

Pakistan Needs J-20 If It Wants To Stand A Chance

PAF took @MastanKhan 's advice and has gotten seriously into the Real Estate business building mini-cities. First one up is in Karachi. So now money won't be an issue :D

What do you think of the J31 and J20, deep strike included.

Do we know if profits from mini cities are spend on weapons? Because I don't this is the case at all.

Pakistan is a Tier 1 Ally for China. That means anything China has in it's inventory, is developing, or needs, China will oblige.

So you think the Chinese will sell/put J-20s in Pakistan flown with Pakistani Colors and Pilots?

Or Pakistani pilots will fly them around in China? Like they do the J Series?

Israel gets the later with the American F-22.

P.S. Are you Emirati or Pakistani?

Pakistan is a Tier 1 Ally for China. That means anything China has in it's inventory, is developing, or needs, China will oblige.

I cannot revel the level of cooperation on an open forum, but believe me, it's not a typical buyer / seller relationship.
Actually more India and USA move closer, naturally more China opens up for Pakistan and with current economic hip-joining of Pak-China...there will be lesser barrier between the two.

I was thinking of 7 or 8. But if you want that many, I'd have to insist that the engines come separately and preferably JH-17 engines be used
I think JH-7 engine is separate and J-20 engine is separate.

Can't have that many dangerous planes in the hands of people who have dangerous bombs as well.
These dangerous Planes and dangerous weapons are to protect our own people from DANGEROUS PEOPLE.

I think Turkey is making a AESA radar for its F-16s and they are preparing a complete upgrade kit similar to V..so I base my hope on it

PAF like other Air Forces has a contract with Lockheed to maintain certain electronics/ avionics. Without their blessings things could be tricky for both Turkey & PAF.

So you think the Chinese will sell/put J-20s in Pakistan flown with Pakistani Colors and Pilots?
Yeah i think he was clear enough
What's the use of Pakistani pilots flying them around China...I think PLAAF has sufficient number of A/C and pilots at least right now and a few decades in future

F-22 is not going anywhere other than USA...Israel has got F-35s which is available to most of the NATO countries
That's a personal question and I think it is unnecessary since it won't change his analysis

It is a trick question...Yes they had mentioned it is not for export, however China has also said all their manufactured equipment is available to Pakistan. They also offered the WALL which is the J-11 when Pakistan was looking to procure fighters a few years back.

As far as defense equipment are concerned I think China and Turkey don't say NO to Pak...

money shouldn't even be a issue. you can't put a price on national security.
Very true, and that's how any true nationalist will think. However, for the current nincompoop NS govt. personal survival and lining up their own pockets from the state exchequer is more important than the security of their nation. After all, at the end of the day, they all are going to move abroad. They don't care if they leave their country behind bleeding badly. It's a shame for that country.

Yes and Yes, IF PAF goes for them.

That will happen the moment they are inducted, no doubt about that. I wouldn't be surprised if they have already conducted test flights.

F22 is not up for export, F35 is.

Honorary Pakistani.

Yeah i think he was clear enough
What's the use of Pakistani pilots flying them around China...I think PLAAF has sufficient number of A/C and pilots at least right now and a few decades in future
F-22 is not going anywhere other than USA...Israel has got F-35s which is available to most of the NATO countries
That's a personal question and I think it is unnecessary since it won't change his analysis

Eh..

Pakistani personnel are deputized to China's Military Branches, offering modern insight to strategies and tactics to their counterparts. Many modifications to the J series have been in review of stimulation against Chinese.

The Chinese get their personnel trained in the restructured military structure and Pakistan gets to fly around twin engine jets which are similar to the ones on it's eastern border.

F-22 isn't export yet, it will be later. And Israel has much more than just the F-35.

I was just curious.

Which project? DHA are not army projects?

http://fazaiakarachi.org/index.php

location-map.jpg

it's got some stealth characteristics, but not full stealth no. the JH-7B can fly nap of the earth like the F-15E, but it'll probably need something like LANTIRN to do this effectually.
LANTIRN.jpg

Hi,

Thank you---JH7B is indeed the best bang for the buck for pakistan.

PAF took @MastanKhan 's advice and has gotten seriously into the Real Estate business building mini-cities. First one up is in Karachi. So now money won't be an issue :D

What do you think of the J31 and J20, deep strike included.

Hi,

Those sob's---can now say---' we took your advice '.

Anyone one of these aircraft will do the job----but it needs to be complemented with a heavy strike aircraft.

Back
Top Bottom