What's new

Pakistan Needs J-20 If It Wants To Stand A Chance

C130

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
j-20-weapon-bay.jpg

Pakistan is falling further and further behind against India for Air Superiority let alone Air Parity. It's only chance is to buy at least 36 J-20.

each J-20 will command & control 4 to 6 JF-17 blk 3, the J-20 will fly ahead and use it's stealth/sensors to find targets and relay this information to the JF-17, the JF-17 will launch their SD-10 and the J-20 will take control of these missiles via a two way data link.

36 J20 144/216 JF block 3

this would level the playing field.

I mentioned this on an earlier thread. PAF is not only considering the J31, but the J20 as well. Plus Both, how's that for a spanner in the works?

Note: Fanboys please don't bring money into this thread.

money shouldn't even be a issue. you can't put a price on national security.
PAF took @MastanKhan 's advice and has gotten seriously into the Real Estate business building mini-cities. First one up is in Karachi. So now money won't be an issue :D

Hi,

Whatever it is---has to have deep strike capabilities---.
What do you think of the J31 and J20, deep strike included.

j-20-weapon-bay.jpg

Pakistan is falling further and further behind against India for Air Superiority let alone Air Parity. It's only chance is to buy at least 36 J-20.

each J-20 will command & control 4 to 6 JF-17 blk 3, the J-20 will fly ahead and use it's stealth/sensors to find targets and relay this information to the JF-17, the JF-17 will launch their SD-10 and the J-20 will take control of these missiles via a two way data link.

I read somewhere by saying chinese poster that J-20 is not allowed for export like F-22

PAF took @MastanKhan 's advice and has gotten seriously into the Real Estate business building mini-cities. First one up is in Karachi. So now money won't be an issue :D
another one is up for marketing.

if you want deep strike then JH-7B would be the way to go.

Will JH-7B be stealth as J-20?

I read somewhere by saying chinese poster that J-20 is not allowed for export like F-22

Pakistan is a Tier 1 Ally for China. That means anything China has in it's inventory, is developing, or needs, China will oblige.

I cannot revel the level of cooperation on an open forum, but believe me, it's not a typical buyer / seller relationship.

I mentioned this on an earlier thread. PAF is not only considering the J31, but the J20 as well. Plus Both, how's that for a spanner in the works?

Note: Fanboys please don't bring money into this thread.
yeah no need to bring in money, we got the uae picking up the tab.

seriously? no need to think about money? if money was not an issue then pakistan would have a long range offensive airframe by now in the name of the typhoon.

Hi,

Whatever it is---has to have deep strike capabilities---.

dont you mean have surgical strike capabilities?
:p:

j-20-weapon-bay.jpg

It would, and they are thinking about this already, because the data-link capability between the models is for precisely this purpose. One doesn't need to hear that they are looking at these opportunities over the neighborhood mosque loudspeaker, it kind of stands out of the ruck.

Needless to add, the cycle will go on. On our side, the quest will be to spot those J-20s as early as possible, if possible. Fortunately for us, Pakistan has very little airspace in which to hide; keeping all her assets in the air, anywhere, makes those assets vulnerable from within Indian territory. If the J-20s can't be spotted, the JF-17s can; it will be possible to take down most of them.

yeah no need to bring in money, we got the uae picking up the tab.

seriously? no need to think about money? if money was not an issue then pakistan would have a long range offensive airframe by now in the name of the typhoon.

dont you mean have surgical strike capabilities?

:p:

Clever, clever boy.

another one is up for marketing.

Will JH-7B be stealth as J-20?

it's got some stealth characteristics, but not full stealth no. the JH-7B can fly nap of the earth like the F-15E, but it'll probably need something like LANTIRN to do this effectually.
LANTIRN.jpg

Pakistan is a Tier 1 Ally for China. That means anything China has in it's inventory, is developing, or needs, China will oblige.

I cannot revel the level of cooperation on an open forum, but believe me, it's not a typical buyer / seller relationship.

I have already got the sense of cooperation between china-pakistan, when i heard about Pakistanis in china and chinese in the Pakistan,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom