What's new

Pakistan Needs J-20 If It Wants To Stand A Chance

Coming back down to earth and reality

THE GOP will reapprosch USA and TRUMP new govt to test the water.

Pakistan will make promises of working with Trump and the USA military in curbing the taliban and redoubling efforts

In return they will ask for block52 x 18 planes with grant aid.

This second Squdron will be Paf answer to the rafale

This is the most realistic scenario and I am certain senior people on this forum would probably agree.

As for buying new platform or inducting Chinese fifth generation fighters come back in post 2022/2024

What matters to pak pilots how they tackle the su30mki rafale mirage2000 threat today and up to 2021 with just thunders and Falcons

Your getting very agitated you want credibility then stop living in fantasy. Land

What sort of comment is mind your own business

I challenged to but some substance behind your wish list of 100 j31 .

Do you have any real knowledge of the Pakistan limitations or the extent of work China must do to make j31 a reality.

You have no idea of timescales or cost or even the role of the j31.

Stop getting defensive think before you post otherwise the thread will decend into lala land

Be realistic

What can Pakistan realistic do in what time frame
PAF did announce their interest for 40 J-31 a while ago.. they wouldn't have announced a precise number if it wasn't near completion , at the end of the day they and the Chinese know better..40 off the shelf and 60 made in Pakistan, that is very realistic on a realistic time frame of 8 to 10 years.. They have refused 40 J-10 for a reason and now we can see it..maybe you can't!
So depending on how you might be able to digest it you'll see how and why it is very realistic.. For the price tag, the role and the capabilities of the -31 you should do your own search before posting your rant..
If you read my first post carefully you might understand that the deal can be set on the same terms as the 8 submarines, i.e; spread on the 10 years..
And to tell you the truth.. I do detect trolling in your posts.. so go do your search and stop doing your reverse psychology, you have hit a wall here..

Coming back down to earth and reality

THE GOP will reapprosch USA and TRUMP new govt to test the water.

Pakistan will make promises of working with Trump and the USA military in curbing the taliban and redoubling efforts

In return they will ask for block52 x 18 planes with grant aid.

This second Squdron will be Paf answer to the rafale

This is the most realistic scenario and I am certain senior people on this forum would probably agree.

As for buying new platform or inducting Chinese fifth generation fighters come back in post 2022/2024

What matters to pak pilots how they tackle the su30mki rafale mirage2000 threat today and up to 2021 with just thunders and Falcons
For sure they will test the waters.. and will promise to help in Afghanistan.. depending on Trump's response or better yet waiting till his foreign policies are stated clearly..

So we aren't buying a 5th gen fighter?
we are not in hurry mode, at least not in 5 year, India 5th gen project like FGFA and AMCA come to IAF in 2023- 2025 time frame than J-31 will be ready, first we have to counter RAFALE and upgraded Su-30MKI

we are not in hurry mode, at least not in 5 year, India 5th gen project like FGFA and AMCA come to IAF in 2023- 2025 time frame than J-31 will be ready, first we have to counter RAFALE and upgraded Su-30MKI
J-31 is not a guarantee, the project could be cancelled tomorrow.

J-31 is not a guarantee, the project could be cancelled tomorrow.
ok bro than tell us how to get 130 million $ F-35, it is also not a guarantee, and also not to forget that there are rumors that Chengdu is developing single engine and scale down version of J-20

ok bro than tell us how to get 130 million $ F-35, it is also not a guarantee, and also not to forget that there are rumors that Chengdu is developing single engine and scale down version of J-20
what is the source of this?

PAF did announce their interest for 40 J-31 a while ago.. they wouldn't have announced a precise number if it wasn't near completion , at the end of the day they and the Chinese know better..40 off the shelf and 60 made in Pakistan, that is very realistic on a realistic time frame of 8 to 10 years.. They have refused 40 J-10 for a reason and now we can see it..maybe you can't!
So depending on how you might be able to digest it you'll see how and why it is very realistic.. For the price tag, the role and the capabilities of the -31 you should do your own search before posting your rant..
If you read my first post carefully you might understand that the deal can be set on the same terms as the 8 submarines, i.e; spread on the 10 years..

Sc you seem.very coco sure about the numbers you even.have plans to license build

So tell us

When are these planes arriving
start of delivery and end
How much are you guys paying for these
what technology will they add beyong stealth

Sc you seem.very coco sure about the numbers you even.have plans to license build

So tell us

When are these planes arriving
start of delivery and end
How much are you guys paying for these
what technology will they add beyong stealth
Top secret
Till it is announced in the open, still do not count on specs.. you might get approximate price, Delivery and production approximate time frames but nothing more..

Last edited:
There is very little; knowledge of the J31 programme relative to the J20 fighter programme which is at least 5 years ahead in development stage.

At this stage there are rumoured to be 8- or 10 J20 in service in prototype stage

versis

just 2 J31 prototypes

in addition the J20 has 5 years more of flight hours in testing experience , it is considred the premier project for PLAAF

The J31 will be budget version of chinas fifth generation project

The engines of both fighters are Russian origin ( Saturn engines of su27) and lack both TVC and cruise capability.

This puts the chinease at a serious disadvantage over both the F22 raptor & PAK FA fighters as they both enjoy 3D TVC and cruise capable engines.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom