What's new

Pakistan needs an Anna Hazare

"Pakistan wants an Anna hazare...........they can have ours" - says baby Rahul gandhi

We have lot of leaders like Anna Hazare, even we can export them. But we are looking for someone different.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

You have no idea about democracy then. This guy has done 15 hunger strikes till today, every time he made a change and many ministers had to resign. And for Suresh and Ramesh, if they have a valid point then they can do it. No one's gonna kill them.

We don't think its a drama. You should follow news to understand the revolution.

I'm not sure about the terrorists, but that's how democracy works. You have a right to voice against anything you think is wrong, provided it should be wrong. A commen man can make a change. Learn from us and bring betterment to your country.

In democracy you have to accept POW of 9 idiots against POW of 1 wise man :coffee:

I think Indians should refrain posting -- let the pakistanis decide for themselves.

We do not need to prove credibility of Anna and democracy to Pakistanis. Let them think and decide as per their internal situation.

I think Indians should refrain posting -- let the pakistanis decide for themselves.

We do not need to prove credibility of Anna and democracy to Pakistanis. Let them think and decide as per their internal situation.

You are contradicting yourself. You are on pdf and wanting to get involved with matters concerning Pakistan yet on this occasion you want to be acute? Don't select for others whether they should respond to a thread or not. I am sure they are old enough and mature enough to decide for themselves. All views are welcome on pdf.

We have lot of leaders like Anna Hazare, even we can export them. But we are looking for someone different.
:rofl:

In democracy you have to accept POW of 9 idiots against POW of 1 wise man :coffee:

Well its not your fault as you don't have much experience of it. I can remember that line: Grapes are sour..

Moreover, its better than the POW of a warmonger in uniform. Cheers.

You are contradicting yourself. You are on pdf and wanting to get involved with matters concerning Pakistan yet on this occasion you want to be acute? Don't select for others whether they should respond to a thread or not. I am sure they are old enough and mature enough to decide for themselves. All views are welcome on pdf.

what is the problem with you buddy ? Most of the people of India are no expert of Internal politics of pakistan, You better aware of the ground situation in pakistan. so you can state it better.

As the thread is going no where , pakistanis criticizing anna without knowing ground realities and cursing democracy while Indians are defending, so what is the point of discussing the topic. The problem should be seen from the pakistan's perspective.

On a side note : Superkaif you should start discussing something concrete rather than taking cheap shot on member in each and every thread. Regards

Hi,

Like you said, all views are welcome, then his view is welcome also, ain't it?

The ego of Pakistanis on this forum is not allowing them to admit that they also need an anna. Its ok , Let their ego have the better of them , yet again.

Well pakistan doent need people like annaji cause they already have people like zaid hamid . its very simple.......
zaid hamid - pakistan's hero
anna hazare - India's hero .

naaaa zaid hamid and sunny deol are competing each other!

as for anna spare me the nonsense alot of indians i know just think it is anna's publicity stunt! which is proven by the fact that only a few thousand supporters have turned up and not millions!

a 70 year old man going on hunger strike to remove corruption sorry it ai't happening a democratically elected government was elected by A MAJORITY it doesn't need to go down on its knees for a few thousand people supported by an old dying man who wants to go on a high!

and we have men way better than anna in the form of EDHI!! who is a world legend. anna old man just wants to die in a big way boring drama.

The ego of Pakistanis on this forum is not allowing them to admit that they also need an anna. Its ok , Let their ego have the better of them , yet again.

Come back and talk when Anna has achieved something worthwhile.!!!!
On the contrary, even Altaf Hussain, can accumulate more gathering by a mere phone call.

On the contrary, even Altaf Hussain, can accumulate more gathering by a mere phone call.

Yeh we can see what Altaf Hussain has done to Karachi.

Good going, continue.

Means you did not read the article.

The man is atleast trying in this old age .

Time will tell what he achieves but he has already united this country against corruption .

Effort is important . its like saying just because of your fear of failing , you should not even prepare to give the exam . :lol:

The bill will be passed however the govt. and anna team will have to find a middle path as both bills are not perfect .It will happen but it will take time .

Yeh we can see what Altaf Hussain has done to Karachi.

Good going, continue.

Albeit, it's a shot in the dark..... but then, who can compete with Narinder Modi's adventurism in Gujarat.

Albeit, it's a shot in the dark..... but then, who can compete with Narinder Modi's adventurism in Gujarat.

Sorry, I am not senior as you to Troll as per wish.

So once again Good Going, please continue.

Back
Top Bottom