What's new

Pakistan needs an Anna Hazare

This thread is a stupid thread.
If a people revolution can change the fate of Corrupt Governence in Pakistan, we should be supporting it Whole Heartedly rather than talking about how its not possible in Pakistan.
Every poor in every country expects the Government to do some decent work in office to make their lives better, so lets stop trolling with how can Pakistan be a failed state and lets support her if people like anna comeup in pakistan

@Indian Members...

Please no need to prove anything to anyone...

Fortunatly, the article is written by a pakistani! And from pakistani media!Thank god!

What nonsense, Pakistan needs a visionary who follows in the guidelines of Quaid-e-Azam.

Not some Hazare, who is only imitating his own forefathers. !!

By your statement, you just put a big question mark on the role of Mr Jinnah in the Freedom struggle. Were their methods all that different? I don't think so. The differences cropped up much later, when freedom was assured but what about the period of struggle that led to that freedom?

Be that as it may, where is Imran khan? I have seen his interviews and heard his speeches. He is the brightest spark visible in your part of the world now. Isn't it time that he walked the talk now? There is a huge support for Imran in Pakistan. If so, what is he waiting for?

May be here some pakistanis knows nothing abt the Democracy..IMO
i mean ppl here shud know the real essence of democracy ,many pakistanis thinks tht democracy means just an elections & governance ,but ,What if the voters wer bought by money to vote for the corrupt politicians ? and corrupt politician gets seats in parliament? wud u call it a true democracy ? There are many flaws in almost all the types of System,and democracy is no exception ,but to overcome the flaws, Laws are designed and implemented ,in simple words democracy means Loktantra, Here govt guys frm PM to clerks are supposed to be the Nation's servant ,i mean the govt people are Employee/workers(Not a Rulers/Raj) hence they are called Civil/def Servant more specific wud be "Public Servant" ,not a Royal Servant(like in Monarchies where even defence servicemen are called royal servant ).

Our lot would just laugh and say you want to starve go starve so what

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom