What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

not anymore brother, ever since this new script this has become automated. just to confirm give me one for this here post then delete the post of mine and you will see that rating is gone too :(

Cool brother I'll try it out.
Just did it, you're right none of them show up. Something to discuss with the admin team.
Anyway, at least the troll got blasted.

it says the FFG have better air defence, better radar and longer range than the ones operational with PLAN

I say Wow

Yar kya hum ship k store room main 3,4 missile sparw nahi rakh sakte. Asking on a lighter note [emoji848]
YJ-12 (200-400 km range depending on flight altitude and Mach 4 speed)

Considering the size of the missile; the ship will probably only carry a total of 6.

on a side note, if this ship is primarily an ASW asset, I hope they make space under these missiles for two long range (650 mm) Torpedos; with a range out to 50 km underneath each “stack” of anti-ship missiles, for a total of 4 long range Torpedos. It should help keep the equally important threat of enemy submarines away

on a second side note the air defense missiles are supposedly the LY-80N (70 km range). All the round this is a considerably formidable ship.

Back
Top Bottom