What's new

Pakistan Navy Questions Thread

Which one of these is the best for us?
turkish milgem corvette, german tkms meko a-100 ,french dcn gowind 120

Helo Gents

What do you know about the Pakistani MRTP-15, it has not the weapon mounts which were always presented on Pakistan Ideas defence show, I mean the ASELSAN STOP stabilized turret with 25 gun.

And How many boats from the listed Typs here Pakistan Navy have inducted ?

Azmat

Jalalat

Mrtp-30

Jurrat according to Indian reports bharatrakshak it has get not a ASELSAN STOP stabilized turret with 30 mm gun.

Helo Gents

What do you know about the Pakistani MRTP-15, it has not the weapon mounts which were always presented on Pakistan Ideas defence show, I mean the ASELSAN STOP stabilized turret with 25 gun.

And How many boats from the listed Typs here Pakistan Navy have inducted ?

Azmat

Jalalat

Mrtp-30

Jurrat according to Indian reports bharatrakshak it has get not a ASELSAN STOP stabilized turret with 30 mm gun.

1 azmat
1 jalalat
2 mrtp33

1 azmat
1 jalalat
2 mrtp33

What I did finde out, because of Boat numbers is that we have:

2 Azmat ( one produced in China called the PNS Azmat and one was launched in Pakistan-the PNS Deshat)

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

We have 2 Jalalat and 2 Jurrat, when I get time I will try two post pictures, where you can see the different ship Numbers. And you are right we have two MRTP-33 one hast the Number 04 and the other 03.

What I did finde out, because of Boat numbers is that we have:

2 Azmat ( one produced in China called the PNS Azmat and one was launched in Pakistan-the PNS Deshat)

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

We have 2 Jalalat and 2 Jurrat, when I get time I will try two post pictures, where you can see the different ship Numbers. And you are right we have two MRTP-33 one hast the Number 04 and the other 03.

That make 6 Fast attack craft, all equipped with Anti ship missiles, and I think they carry on board MANPADS for air defence, like in this picture:

In our case it would be the Mistral or a FN-6. But I dont think that they a static installed like the picture above shows it. It would look more like this here

But I must be serious till today after seeing hundreds of picture of this Pakistani Fast attack missile boats I have not seen any indicats on Pakistani ships that they are carrying Manpads. It is only my wish and Idea and it will be still a dream, I dont know why Pakistan Navy is not taking provisionally mesures against the IAF air thread.

A serious and cost effective measures against the IAF thread a "Azmat" wich is only eqipped with Air defence missiles ! That would boost the air defence capibility of the Pakistan Navy, when this ships oparating in a swarm with Jalalat etc. !

What do you think about the MANPAD Idea on Pakistan Navy Ships Gents and Ladies ?

That make 6 Fast attack craft, all equipped with Anti ship missiles, and I think they carry on board MANPADS for air defence, like in this picture:

In our case it would be the Mistral or a FN-6. But I dont think that they a static installed like the picture above shows it. It would look more like this here

But I must be serious till today after seeing hundreds of picture of this Pakistani Fast attack missile boats I have not seen any indicats on Pakistani ships that they are carrying Manpads. It is only my wish and Idea and it will be still a dream, I dont know why Pakistan Navy is not taking provisionally mesures against the IAF air thread.

the days of dropping bombs on ships are long, MANPADS won't do much good as the aircraft would deliver its payload a considerable distance away. Much further than the reach of any MANPADS.
the only defence these FAC have is agility and speed.

MK 62 Quick Strike mine is deployed from the starboard wing of a P-3C Orion aircraft
1024px-thumbnail.jpg

the days of dropping bombs on ships are long, MANPADS won't do much good as the aircraft would deliver its payload a considerable distance away. Much further than the reach of any MANPADS.
the only defence these FAC have is agility and speed.
Various remote control launchers (e.g. Sandral) exist for e.g. Mistral MANPADS, which give it capability agains missiles.

As for Quickstrike, those are mines, no longer bombs
U.S. Naval Mines - Quickstrike

RIM-7 Sea Sparrow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the Rim 7 can be reloaded why cant F22P do ? if Im wrong f22p can be reloaded than correct me please :).

Well it depends on the launcher and assisting gear.

Simple 4 round launcher on e.g. Malaysian Laksamana class can only be reloaded manually.
http://www.naval-technology.com/projects/laksamana/images/laks6.jpg

The Mk-29 NSSM launcher plain can be (re)loaded manually, but with mechanical assistance.
See
File:US Navy 040521-N-5821P-001 Combat Systems personnel download a RIM-7 Sea Sparrow missile from a NATO defense weapon system aboard USS Kitty Hawk (CV 63).jpg - Wikimedia Commons
File:US Navy 031021-N-7575W-038 Sailors from combat systems department, CS-7 division, prepare a NATO Sea Sparrow missile to be inserted into its launcher during sea trials aboard USS Kitty Hawk (CV 63).jpg - Wikimedia Commons

But some ships have automatic reloaders or assisted reloading. Compare e.g. Italy's Lupo and Maestrale ships. Both fire the Sparrow derived Aspide but the former relies on mechanically assisted manual reloading while the latter has an automatic reloader.
http://www.marineschepen.nl/marschepen/images/mariscalsucre2kl.jpg
http://rhk111smilitaryandarmspage.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/maestrale3.jpg
MEKO 360

HQ-7 can also be reloaded manually (Jiangwei II)
http://i.imgur.com/OCCJPf3.jpg
Alternatively, one can use a loading assist device (Luhai, Luhu) (not installed on F22P)
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=108406&d=1265576146

Back
Top Bottom