What's new

Pakistan Navy P-3C Orion Thread

CgQkE7ZXIAAfW-4.jpg

@Rashid Mahmood @Penguin
Sir as you can see one of the damaged P-3C (Serial No. 87) is under repair, This image is taken earlier in April, this year. What is its status now?

CgQkE7ZXIAAfW-4.jpg

@Rashid Mahmood @Penguin
Sir as you can see one of the damaged P-3C (Serial No. 87) is under repair, This image is taken earlier in April, this year. What is its status now?

The perils of joint production of jf-17, PAC and its aides are truly enabling the aviation industry to help pakistan's armed forces.

Hello people.
Does anyone have the pictures of the burnt P3Cs of PN in the incident at Karachi.The reason I ask is we have recently seen a P3C having been repaired. However from what I can remember 2 of the P3C were atually toasted. Now the question is was there a 3rd plane that was damaged and now has been repaired or was this really another miraculous feat by PAC.
All I could find was a photo from Dawn Paper. Help would be appreciated.
A

Hello people.
Does anyone have the pictures of the burnt P3Cs of PN in the incident at Karachi.The reason I ask is we have recently seen a P3C having been repaired. However from what I can remember 2 of the P3C were atually toasted. Now the question is was there a 3rd plane that was damaged and now has been repaired or was this really another miraculous feat by PAC.
A
If PAC has repaired these cinder blocks than its just mind boggling

Attachments

• A90B83E2-D80C-476D-8382-F46E00A3E15C.jpeg
    A90B83E2-D80C-476D-8382-F46E00A3E15C.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 201
  • ABFB504F-1DC6-4683-A7BE-4A3CA4365EE2.jpeg
    ABFB504F-1DC6-4683-A7BE-4A3CA4365EE2.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 208
  • C2AB632B-046F-470A-A479-FF577C3593C9.jpeg
    C2AB632B-046F-470A-A479-FF577C3593C9.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 199
Hello people.
A
In this pic one can clearly see three P-3C Orion aircraft parked near to each other but only one aircraft at the far right is burning
Mehran Base Attack.jpg

second pic at the morning show only one P-3C which was burned completely
Destroyed P-3C in PNS Merhan Attack.jpg

so the chances are P-3C near the burning one also received some damages, but the extent is not known, btw if we assume the P3-C shown in the below picture is the same one which at the time of Mehran base was parked near the burning P3-C then probably the fuselage is in recoverable state.(keeping the SAAB-2000 experience in mind)
P-3C fuselage.jpg

If PAC has repaired these cinder blocks than its just mind boggling
I believe its not possible to recover that particular P-3C

Last edited:
In this pic one can clearly see three P-3C Orion aircraft parked near to each other but only one aircraft at the far right is burning
View attachment 448453

second pic at the morning show only one P-3C which was burned completely
View attachment 448454

so the chances are P-3C near the burning one also received some damages, but the extent is not known, btw if we assume the P3-C shown in the below picture is the same one which at the time of Mehran base was parked near the burning P3-C then probably the fuselage is in recoverable state.(keeping the SAAB-2000 experience in mind)
View attachment 448459

I believe its not possible to recover that particular P-3C
Great post and thanks. I agree that the Cinderbox as you called it is not good for anything but salvage of unburnt parts. I did think the personnel at the time managed to pull 1 or possibly 2 planes away from the burning plane.Those migh have received damage which has now been repaired.
A

with some certainty we can say that PN is having 8 upgraded operational P3C, not a bad number....

Is there some other small plane on the left side of burning aircraft?

Back
Top Bottom