What's new

Pakistan Navy | News & Discussions.

It seems slcm babur is using 2 rocket boosters, but I still do not understand the difference in range , why this one is 450 km vs babur 2 at 750 km. If u compare the aspect ratio of babur in this video to that of previous tests u will see what I am talking about. Again my assumption is based off rough comparison

Need a longer range for Babur, 450Km is not going to be that effective.

Need a longer range for Babur, 450Km is not going to be that effective.
around 47% of Indian population lives in coastal states .... its range is more than enough to put some sense in overzealous political leadership and military planners of India

It seems slcm babur is using 2 rocket boosters, but I still do not understand the difference in range , why this one is 450 km vs babur 2 at 750 km. If u compare the aspect ratio of babur in this video to that of previous tests u will see what I am talking about. Again my assumption is based off rough comparison

It uses fuel to get put of the water and then climb from a submerged level. That takes a lot of fuel.

Is it not that cruise missiles are more prone tointercepts than ballistic missiles, how effective babur will be against Indian air defence

Various stages of the SLCM launch
IMG_20180330_113744.jpg

In my humble openion it will be deployed by 2019/2020 with new sub . I think the final operational version will be vls
which new sub we will getting in 2019/2020o_O Chinese one:disagree: chinese sub will come not in 2019/2020 but in 2023 @syed _yusuf :p:

which new sub we will getting in 2019/2020o_O Chinese one:disagree: chinese sub will come not in 2019/2020 but in 2023 @syed _yusuf :p:

4 of the 8 Chinese subs made in china wi be delivered by 2023. They will not come in one go like all 4 of them in on year. Delivery will start one per year by 2020.

Turkey to Upgrade Pakistan Navy Attack Sub
A Turkish defense contractor will upgrade the second of three Agosta 90B submarines in service with the Pakistan Navy.

By Franz-Stefan Gady
March 06, 2018
thediplomat-agosta90b-386x257.jpeg

FWIW: 2 out of 3 Agosta 90B-class (aka Khalid-class) subs (the launch platforms for the Babur-3 submarine-launched cruise missile) are currently undergoing upgrades. @Diplomat_APAC https://t.co/MB05HuOw3E #Babur #Pakistan

Various stages of the SLCM launch View attachment 462516
If u look at fist pic, u will observe what I am seeing.it seems this is a vls launchbut camera angle looks like it is horizontal launch under water.

I believe this due to the fact that the sun light is in front of the missile not on top of the missile .

Again my observation, can anybody else see what I am seeing

Back
Top Bottom