What's new

Pakistan Navy Issues NOTAM - Test fires Ghaznavi Missile

So I posted the following in the thread earlier, in reply to a post:

As if we had any indigenous technology like ever. Wherever got everything else from, we can get technology and parts for a hypersonic transport vehicle too.

Which was deleted with a message "Post of No Value, Off-topic/Derailing"; it quite possibly implies that the mod who deleted the thread needs to be given some basic education on the meaning of all these! The conduct of mods too must be scrutinized and reprimanded over senseless actions.

Could be truck-based supersonic ASCM to supplement the coastal defence forces which inducted the subsonic C-602 Zarb as a 'stop gap solution' several years back.

Read again what I said mate.
Tweets may be not mentioned for some deliberate reasons.

May France get annoyed if we officially confirm that we have modified Agosta Subs to launch nuclear capable missiles.

Use some brain dude.

Last edited:
Most probably 2nd test of Submarine launched nuclear tipped cruise missile Babur. It was long overdue.

150+km range missile will do nothing when radar can't see beyond 100km. Until we induct jf17 block IIIs with long range Aesa radars...PL-15s will be useless. Also, I don't think current airframe of jf17 can incorporate Pl-15. It's too big for it.

JFT block-2, can only carry after AESA upgrade which is in pipeline which will also allow full range utilization of PL-15 BVR.

JFT block-2, can only carry after AESA upgrade which is in pipeline which will also allow full range utilization of PL-15 BVR.
blk 2 and blk 1 can carry pl15 but will not be able to explore full potential of it. it will still be a better combination than sd-10a

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom