What's new

Pakistan Navy forces out an armed Indian Submarine from Pakistani waters.

if its in our waters, can't we just sink it ?
Im asking the same question. But i was listening to some ex-naval "Tajzia nigar" and he said, "We didnt shoot it because Pakistan is a responsible nation and we dont want escalations with India".

Perhaps, but we are yet to hear of it.

If the mission objectives of the submarine included,

To check for Pakistan Navy's response times and procedures, meaning which aircrafts or vessels Pakistan navy will respond with, at what range, or in how much time.

It would have been essential for Indian submarine to openly declare itself, and snorkel and sail on surface, while breaching Pakistani territorial waters, like it apparently did.
ok whatever

sorry can you explain what happened.
Pop windows open.. malware may be or whatever and few more on screen things. By the way this link is about Indian Navy's denial about forced surfacing by Chinese Navy in past..

Cximr-QWgAA-87r.jpg

Oye India, Aisi Be Parda Aabdoz ko OLX par Baich De! #PakistanNavy #BePardaAabdoz

بے پردگی اتنی بھی اچھی نہیں فراز
کہ پاکستان نیوی کو نظر ہی آجاؤ Faraz's poetry on Indian Submarine #PakistanNavy

@Windjammer @Horus @Oscar @Rashid Mahmood

@Technogaianist - What do you make of this? :undecided:

I had always had the impression that our Navy was a joke and that the Indian Navy will completely walk all over us if it ever came to that. :tsk:

And besides what happened to the pact signed between Jarl Armstrong and Earl Ingstad? I thought you were supposed to watch our backs? :angry:

And yes I'm calling you Earl Ingstad but I'd be impressed if you know who Earl Ingstad was without googling it! :enjoy:

@Technogaianist - What do you make of this? :undecided:

I had always had the impression that our Navy was a joke and that the Indian Navy will completely walk all over us if it ever came to that. :tsk:

And besides what happened to the pact signed between Jarl Armstrong and Jarl Ingstad? I thought you were supposed to watch our backs? :angry:

And yes I'm calling you Jarl Ingstad but I'd be impressed if you know who Jarl Ingstad was without googling it! :enjoy:
Our Navy size is really a joke but there performane in the past have always been the best. Yes we need to focus on increase our Navy size. We need cruise missile destroyers and frigates and we are already getting 8 AIP submarines so now time to focus on nuclear submarines

Question for those in the know (& not for Indian trolls to answer): are their any voice communications in such instances?

Well there was this incident which again involved an Indian Sub and again denied by the Indians....well there's a surprise. :D

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...-to-surface/story-8HuI6MOU3v3JooAqptKnFN.html

Thousands of submarines have sailed the oceans , yet you could not find a single credible incident, where a submarine has been forced surface using active sonar.

When a submarine is detected, it dives deeper, and not surfaces.

It only surfaces in hostile waters in peace time, when it wants, snoot a bill at its adversary.

Using the Top gun jargon "To give a birdie"

Back
Top Bottom