What's new

Pakistan Naval Aviation - Updated

There was news in local newspaper long time ago but I doubt someone from pn or PAC Confirmed anything so for now just hoha ..
There was a request to replace the destroyed aircraft, but US did not agree.

We also may not be a Major Non NATO ally soon
This was always on the cards. A condom once used is best disposed off. We did not understand the significance of this timely window and now things will be back to normal. Unless things get tough for uncle Sam in Afghanistan. This time I think we should let them be.
A

This was always on the cards. A condom once used is best disposed off. We did not understand the significance of this timely window and now things will be back to normal. Unless things get tough for uncle Sam in Afghanistan. This time I think we should let them be.
A
100% Agreed!
One of those many missed opportunities!
We didn't cashed in, we didn't build a relation either that would run along even when their interests were over.

Anyway, whats gone is gone and we should at least try to learn from it and do not repeat the same mistakes that we have been repeating over and over and over again.

Things are pretty rough for US and its allies in Afghanistan but i am not sure if they are bothered anymore. They have a puppet regime and they have to deal with the mess created in the country. Even if Americans decide on a more active role (which would be unlike them) Pakistan should keep its distance.

There are rumours that, rather than military reinforcement, contractors will be deployed in Afghanistan.
In such case, what will be the strategy, Pakistan going to adopt?

i doubt usa will agree either
poor politics from our side
we cant even get much needed used f16s from EDA

It was US tax payer paying for it app 900 million for p3s it's not there responsibility to find replacements anyway since independence hooked on aid, time to move on stop voting into office crooks and families and start paying taxes and becomes an economic power nothing can stop a country which is educated, eco power and can buy anything they want

This is the time to unite and next year elect right folks

Planes, guns, tanks etc are only tools but once reformed nation than real change will make pak a power

Lastly get rid of religion being used to divide as well as as a political means to stay / being in. Power

Blind faith does not mean anything knowledge is key [emoji360]

It was US tax payer paying for it app 900 million for p3s it's not there responsibility to find replacements anyway since independence hooked on aid, time to move on stop voting into office crooks and families and start paying taxes and becomes an economic power nothing can stop a country which is educated, eco power and can buy anything they want

This is the time to unite and next year elect right folks

Planes, guns, tanks etc are only tools but once reformed nation than real change will make pak a power

Lastly get rid of religion being used to divide as well as as a political means to stay / being in. Power

Blind faith does not mean anything knowledge is key [emoji360]

The most important thing is exports. Need to ramp up exports if we want the armed forces to be strong and powerful. Also need to safeguard our national interests, our image, and our goodwill on international fora through a well thought foreign policy.

Religion is a sensitive issue because:

1. Irreligious forces are trying to undermine our religious identity, and slowly shape the mindset of the population to be pro-American/Western. If a large enough part of the population is successfully groomed, it will turn against the armed forces. A leading example of such forces is Dawn.

2. In the garb of religious harmony, the very roots of Islam are attacked to pass non-Muslim sects as being Muslim. This is a malicious attempt to change the very character and philosophy of Islam. Again, if given complete freedom, it will only lead to proliferation of Western identity, culture, and mindset.

Some of the PN rotary wings now seem to support an overall grey colour scheme.

IMG-20170817-WA0044_zps6musxojk.jpg

456_zpsx1vrtwpu.jpg

Contractors means CIA which is not good at all for us

Hi,

Contractors are not the agency---they are private security---they don't come under vienna convention ( correct me if I am wrong ) and they are ruthless and brutal.

Hi,

Contractors are not the agency---they are private security---they don't come under vienna convention ( correct me if I am wrong ) and they are ruthless and brutal.
Or, as we used to call them, MERCENARIES.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercenary

"Contractors" makes it sound as if it is some perfectly normal, respectable business enterprise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom