What's new

Pakistan must pay a total of US $ 5.840 Billion including interest to TCC in damage : ICSID

This case is base on corruption. No bidding for license among the companies and did thr contract were public ? No they kept hidden just like there are 4-5 more cases like that running in international court and we all know the fate of those contract and just look at yourself in the end blame PTI why dont you file a petition in court if pti is corrupt hand those who are corrupt who cares but for that you first have to proof it in court just by saying this corrupt that corrupt wouldnt save you.

Hang zardari, ifitkhar and nawaz as they just wasted looted.pakistani awam money. Zardari for cotract, iftikhar for ending it and nawaz for his.negligence.

Why not add PTI government to the list. They also neglected it for one year.

We need to know, how much money we lost in the process.
We also need to punish the responsible.

In the end we might not loss any money at the moment. As one way of settling the case is the WB shall pay the grieved party and add the amount to our loan if government of Pakistan and grieved party do not reach an out of court settlement.

He's quite correct, check my post #138. I didn't wanted to detail the exact mess in the contract.
I knew the flaws in contract from beginning, actually i was informed about the stated flaws by an Indian. However when i investigated further, i found out, its pretty standard cheating of gold mining companies in third rated countries operated by third rated people, similar way, Chinese had been cheating Pakistan at Sandak mines from years.

can you please share some contract insights that led to this fiasco ?

really interested to know

He's quite correct, check my post #138. I didn't wanted to detail the exact mess in the contract.
I knew the flaws in contract from beginning, actually i was informed about the stated flaws by an Indian. However when i investigated further, i found out, its pretty standard cheating of gold mining companies in third rated countries operated by third rated people, similar way, Chinese had been cheating Pakistan at Sandak mines from years.

Lesson to be learned is that Pakistani Politicians are not the right people to operate the state, for one or other reason. They are not even loyal to Pakistan.

We all have witnessed how Musharraf was vindicated by media, political parties, lawyers (liars) and Iftikhar chodary. Even if any one questioned sanity in pulling down a progressive regime, was targeted in all possible ways.
it's not by chance that all political parties of Pakistan united against Musharraf in UK, includes PTI, ANP types as well.

Imagine they wanted to hang Musharraf first for BB murder case, than they try to hook him up for imposing emergency, even further more they want to blame Musharraf for NRO ordinance, which was mostly implemented after his resignation....!! we all are responsible for it, so we all must pay the price.

I would like to know, what Imran Khan was doing about the case from past 9 months?

Why this matter was not under radar and why it wasn't raised in parliament?

Imran khan bringing down deficit in 9 months and he did actually $9.5 billion loan retired now. What were you doing in 10 years knowing ppp and pmln was corrupt.

Isn't those lenders/lendings are depends on outcome of discussions on IMF bailout package/programmes ? :-)

One of the forum member already explained it, barrow more loans :-)

They do not necessarily depend, IMF is providing a level of confidence of stability. We can still "barrow" from others. Mean time, I suggest you obsess over your English dictionary and not Pakistan.

Agr nhi aati tou force karni ki zarurat nahi, insaan Urdu ya Hindi bhi istemaal karsakta hai.

They do not necessarily depend, IMF is providing a level of confidence of stability. We can still "barrow" from others. Mean time, I suggest you obsess over your English dictionary and not Pakistan.

Agr nhi aati tou force karni ki zarurat nahi, insaan Urdu ya Hindi bhi istemaal karsakta hai.

Ya, I can understand the "level of confidence of stability" by receiving bailout packages :-).

Rather obsession on my English vocabulary explain how your country will come out of this financial mess ? NS borrowed more to repay old loans and IK continuing to do the same and over it, whatever claims politicians made over CPEC projects are proving false.

Circular debt is climbing and IK is doing things which politician are best to do, i.e., blaming the previous Govt.

We don't speak Urdu or Hindi we speak in either Kannada, Malayalam :-).

Thank you zardari
Thank you lawyers movement,
Thank you iftikhar and pee pee pee for this

Thank you zardari
Thank you lawyers movement,
Thank you iftikhar and pee pee pee for this
Also we should thank CJ Iftikhar for Steel Mills. It was sold when it was operational and profitable and since then it is shut down and accumulating 100s of billions of ruppees in losses.

Ya, I can understand the "level of confidence of stability" by receiving bailout packages :-).

Rather obsession on my English vocabulary explain how your country will come out of this financial mess ? NS borrowed more to repay old loans and IK continuing to do the same and over it, whatever claims politicians made over CPEC projects are proving false.

Circular debt is climbing and IK is doing things which politician are best to do, i.e., blaming the previous Govt.

We don't speak Urdu or Hindi we speak in either Kannada, Malayalam :-).

Who told you those loans are CPEC loans? Rather than blabbing, read my threads. I have gone over it extensively as well. I have included all sources, citations which show CPEC is a combination of soft loans, large grace periods, lots of grants, and loan terminations.

And I am worried about my country's financial situation. But I don't need some rat Indian obsessing over it. Go elsewhere, and learn English, you dumb retard.

Who told you those loans are CPEC loans? Rather than blabbing, read my threads. I have gone over it extensively as well. I have included all sources, citations which show CPEC is a combination of soft loans, large grace periods, lots of grants, and loan terminations.

And I am worried about my country's financial situation. But I don't need some rat Indian obsessing over it. Go elsewhere, and learn English, you dumb retard.

Why are you feel so much offended ? Where did i say CPEC is funded with loan ?

I stated what i read, i.e., CPEC is one of the most cherished project of Pakistan Government touted to be solution for all Pakistan problem and IK's decision to revisit CPEC projects is examples of its failure in implementation and fallout in reaching expected target. Pakistan borrowing from IMF & others lenders in hope of success in implementing revenue generation projects and now it feels those hops are slowly fading.

Finally, I am not obsessed with your country rather I interested in knowing things and these knowledge's will help me in my work of interest i.e., micro & macro financing to institutions which are involved in income generation activities through investing in economic activities, example : small scale power generation projects or township development projects.

Imran khan bringing down deficit in 9 months and he did actually $9.5 billion loan retired now. What were you doing in 10 years knowing ppp and pmln was corrupt.

He retired loan and nation don't know!
Please tell me... What Imran Khan did on this case, ever since he become King of Pakistan?

can you please share some contract insights that led to this fiasco ?

really interested to know

As i said, this is not the first time mining companies are going to cheat any corrupt /inept nation.
By stating cheating tactics, i will risk that some local third rated politician may learn out of it and kickout foreing company and does even worst to Pakistan.
Foreign company at least treat the labour fairly and bring in $0.5-1 billion before stealing part begin.
common cheating tactics:
-Never disclose true geological data.
-Try to close contract behind the doors, ignoring fair practices.
-They are experts of writing contracts, with years of experience, so they keep contingency for risk and can catch the local govt. from balls, when ever they wish.
-There's technical part of the contract as well, which covers all areas and products, there Pakistan have ZERO expertise.
-They would ship the slurry abroad, this means no one in the world knows how much gold is produced, but may be in contract they have to share 50% of gold with state where they are mining!
-In gold mining business, they almost always lie about the production and ore composition, in other words ratio of gold. You can take the example of local jeweler, how many jewelers would like to do business with you if you ask for lab test and if more and more people would ask.. they would buy the lab?

Bottom line, gold mining business is a swamp of corruption and manipulation.
You can take the example of

You know I have been thinking about this fiasco. Since the people chose the likes of bastard seeds like Nawaz Sharif and Zardari the current government should simply increase taxes and extract this amount from the people. Simply punish these headless chickens. There is no need to have and endless discussion here.

When you commit a crime there is punishment. The people committed a crime by electing and re-electing crooks. They knew all along what their beloved chosen leaders were doing. The people are as much responsible for the economic malaise as their elected leaders. The people are party in these crimes. Plain and simple.

who determines the crimes ? who determines who is a crook ?

He retired loan and nation don't know!
Please tell me... What Imran Khan did on this case, ever since he become King of Pakistan?

As i said, this is not the first time mining companies are going to cheat any corrupt /inept nation.
By stating cheating tactics, i will risk that some local third rated politician may learn out of it and kickout foreing company and does even worst to Pakistan.
Foreign company at least treat the labour fairly and bring in $0.5-1 billion before stealing part begin.
common cheating tactics:
-Never disclose true geological data.
-Try to close contract behind the doors, ignoring fair practices.
-They are experts of writing contracts, with years of experience, so they keep contingency for risk and can catch the local govt. from balls, when ever they wish.
-There's technical part of the contract as well, which covers all areas and products, there Pakistan have ZERO expertise.
-They would ship the slurry abroad, this means no one in the world knows how much gold is produced, but may be in contract they have to share 50% of gold with state where they are mining!
-In gold mining business, they almost always lie about the production and ore composition, in other words ratio of gold. You can take the example of local jeweler, how many jewelers would like to do business with you if you ask for lab test and if more and more people would ask.. they would buy the lab?

Bottom line, gold mining business is a swamp of corruption and manipulation.
You can take the example of

Nation looking for negative news

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/4...nal-debt-of-95-billion-in-a-year-hammad-azhar

Finally, I am not obsessed with your country rather I interested in knowing things and these knowledge's will help me in my work of interest i.e., micro & macro financing to institutions which are involved in income generation activities through investing in economic activities, example : small scale power generation projects or township development projects.

:rofl:

This indian rat is probably sitting under the bridge. Too much interestin Pakistan is actually torun away from you rpathetic toiletless nation. But thanks to ithese indian rats a lot of our bollywood loving parasites have been controlled or else they would be celebrating modi's dhoti wearing ceremony in Pakistan.

From what i have gathered from the info floating around on social media is that Dr Samar Mubarak in his testimony in court had said that this contract was not in favour of Pakistan and that if he is given a chance he can extract the mines with local resources. But he failed in achieving that aswell.

Back
Top Bottom