What's new

Pakistan must not give India MFN status

one of these days I am going to invent a device which would send a pulse over the internet and explode the attached computer.This will be my revenge over the trolls...

Whats with the guy "Jai Hind" he seems to be giving thanks left , right and centre. I have a suggestion. I know there are many Pakistanis who are good in IT, I think Indian companies should use this talent in back office companies say based in the UAE and use them to our benefit.

Hopefully you would get one too..

Pakistan must not give India MFN status

Islamabad has opened up the Pakistani market to Bharti films. However Bharat does not import Pakistani movies or TV dramas. A similar situation will occur if MFN status is given to Bharat. The increase is trade would in fact be a burden on the Pakistanis, as the $10 billion would be to Bharat’s advantage. This has been resisted for the past sixty years. There is no reason to allow commercial encroachment by Bharat. The Bhrati IT industry is worth $50 billion but it does not use Pakistan talent either in Pakistan or overseas.

Bharati companies will begin dumping shoddy Bharati goods on the Paksitani consumer. Large Bharati companies will target Pakistani companies and industries that are vulnerable–thus destroying them. Japan started with steel and them moved up the pacman chain and took over a large section of the US market.

Pakistan cannot allow this Bharati terror to encroach into Pakistan.

Pakistan must not give India MFN status | Pakistan Independent

From the words used in the article, it seems the article is written by defence.pk members.;)

I am no economist but how exactly an increase in trade volume between the 2 sides be bad for us? Isnt this exactly what we are pushing the US and EU for? To open up their markets for Pakistani products?
I have learned over the years on this very forum by many Indians that Pakistani products are in fact on a demand in India specially our masalas such as Shan. Besides on the longer run, if trade volume increases, it will significantly drop the chances of a possible conflict between India and Pakistan since companies will have too much at stake.
If i havent missed anything out, can some body please explain what the article is trying to point out?

I am no economist but how exactly an increase in trade volume between the 2 sides be bad for us? Isnt this exactly what we are pushing the US and EU for? To open up their markets for Pakistani products?
I have learned over the years on this very forum by many Indians that Pakistani products are in fact on a demand in India specially our masalas such as Shan. Besides on the longer run, if trade volume increases, it will significantly drop the chances of a possible conflict between India and Pakistan since companies will have too much at stake.
If i havent missed anything out, can some body please explain what the article is trying to point out?

dont bother readin. as of my understanding, the authour is a schizophernic who think that lack of trust between ind - pak wud let india to eat up pakistani fortunes. hes frankly a shortsighted person.

he thinks that all what pakistan needs is provided by china so why go to india !

he doesnt understand that cultural similarities also play some strong part.

the problem is that the author is a gadha who doesn't know ABC of economics
well let me explain

pak currency is very much below indian currency
so it would be hard for indian products to price the product competitively in pak, which would require them to setup factories in pak
now their comes the jobs for pakistanis
and again if the markets are open due to the same currency reason pak companies can eazily compete in indian market given they r reasonably good (atleat of chinese quality)
so its a WIN WIN

U can take indian industrial setup as examples
india was not much of an open market
but when it opened major world companies started to recognize that they need to have factories on ground to price their products effectively
which again helped improve indian industrial setup , encouraged innovations nd enterprenureship in india

and again chinese import is abit different from the whole world
the rule is a bit different for them.

in case of chinese imports they never have to worry about the currency values
so they can always price the products competitively and hence can keep the industries in china itself
though this is injustice to the whole world economy their is no one here who can stand firm against china on this including india.
So eventhough chinese imports may satisfy pakistani minds butu should know its never going to help u develop
just my view.....feel free to correct

India has tried its very best to challenge Pakistani rice, but the problem is that the difference in quality of Pakistani rice and Indian is so high that people still won't buy Indian rice blindly and the sales of Pakistani rice continues till this day despite all the dumping.

However games are being played, you know how rice is almost always retailed after its several months old. India is buying Pakistani rice when its fresh and cheap rates and then putting up Pakistani rice in competition with Indian rice at higher rates after a few months. Coupled with Indian dumping it may have an affect.

Pakistani businessmen have to wise up to this dirty tact.

he he...why not......i hope u enjoy ur hero honda 100cc bike rides much more than average indian bikes which is 150cc.
these 150 cc super stylish bikes have average of 50+ km/ltr.

now how much ur 100cc bikes in pakistan cost and consume

then we will talk bout ghada gari ! :rofl:

plz reply.
:azn:
Thanks !

HEY BLACK_MAGIC PK !

u havent answered this post of mine...frankly, ur posts seem to be more of an number of posts increasing strategy rather than logical argument.

Get some lyf !

India has tried its very best to challenge Pakistani rice, but the problem is that the difference in quality of Pakistani rice and Indian is so high that people still won't buy Indian rice blindly and the sales of Pakistani rice continues till this day despite all the dumping.

However games are being played, you know how rice is almost always retailed after its several months old. India is buying Pakistani rice when its fresh and cheap rates and then putting up Pakistani rice in competition with Indian rice at higher rates after a few months. Coupled with Indian dumping it may have an affect.

Pakistani businessmen have to wise up to this dirty tact.

how do u know this? any media link? i mean any. i wont question the legitimacy of that media. just wanna know wass da actual scenario.

Back
Top Bottom