What's new

Pakistan must grasp the moment

There definitely needs to be sacrifices for Pakistan by our ruling elite. We also need to neuter and make the sharif and bhutto/zardari families sterile and powerless. Much like what the Iranians have done to the former Iranian Royal family the Raza Pahlavis.

We cannot allow them to come back after 3 years of living abroad and come back stronger. They need to be removed from our history. The mistakes were clear to see with Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto clan. They lived in exile - hid for a few years and come back as heroes and long lost souls that Pakistan couldn't live without. You can pick and kill a weed but to remove it - one has to tackle the roots.

I agree with you but there comes a time when the nation should attempt to give a leader the support it needs - the time it needs - and the opportunity to restructure institutions. This cannot happen in haste. Rome - as they say - wasnt built in a day.

There are long term problems alongside short term. We must realise we are living through extraordinary times where the whole worlds economies have taken a nose dive with corona. where our exuberant neighbor is attempting to troll in Kashmir and then we have internal issues too. Im not saying an unlimited time but lets be patient with him.
World saw very few empires, because a lot many were destroyed during process. We might not be so lucky.

قال
Pakistan forever
فی الجملہ اول

In all seriousness and honesty, if we can get some of the tough guys/hard men in Pakistan to assassinate and massacre the entire sharif and bhutto/zardari families, Pakistan would become like Turkey in 20 to 30 years.

--------

@PAKISTANFOREVER I don't know why Indians reported and had your post removed. The only way to crush feudalism is to eliminate the ruling families like Sharifs and Zardari-Bhuttos.

As far as Zardari-Bhuttos, they have done most of our job themselves by murdering each other.

Everyone else will fall in line.

Last edited:
I find the obsession incredible. I cant imagine a Pakistani going onto an India forum brandishing Indian flags so he or she could troll? Its beyond my scopes...... then his father comes along encouraging him - thanking him - have nothing substantial to say but a 1 word post to try to get under @PAKISTANFOREVER skin?

Lets focus on releasing the incredible potential spirit and passion the Pakistan people have. Let us try to grab the moments coming our way.

All it does is expose their severe insecurity and inferiority complex. It also shows how obsessed they are with Pakistan and Pakistanis.If they weren't, the wouldn't be here. There is no point having dialogue with them as there is NOTHING meaningful or constructive to be had with such interactions.

Totally agree, we need to direct that Pakistani passion into something constructive and positive. Let's put our good spirits to use.

@PAKISTANFOREVER I don't know why Indians reported and had your post removed. The only way to crush feudalism is to eliminate the ruling families like Sharifs and Zardari-Bhuttos.

As far as Zardari-Bhuttos, they have done most of our job themselves by murdering each other.

Lagharis, Sials, Nizamani, Mengals, BUGTIS, Junijos, Jams, Mahars, Pagharas, Watto, Tareens, Tiwanas, Bakhrals, Talpurs, Khers, Makhdooms, Sherpaos, Abbasis of Murree, Bagash and many many more( Feudal lords with these surnames). Aik list hai haramion ki.

We cannot allow them to come back after 3 years of living abroad and come back stronger. They need to be removed from our history. The mistakes were clear to see with Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto clan. They lived in exile - hid for a few years and come back as heroes and long lost souls that Pakistan couldn't live without. You can pick and kill a weed but to remove it - one has to tackle the roots.

Hence we need viable alternatives to the sharif/bhutto/zardari nexus that the Pakistani public buy into.

The amount of destruction humiliation and embarrassment caused by these feudal imbeciles is clear for all to see. They have to be removed from our society. I gave these 2 families as examples but there are others that are less known.
In any work environment for example - Bilawal Bhutto would be sacked for some of the manure he talks. Listen to 1 of his speeches and you will witness what i mean - did you hear the latest one about when it rains?

The amount of destruction humiliation and embarrassment caused by these feudal imbeciles is clear for all to see. They have to be removed from our society. I gave these 2 families as examples but there are others that are less known.
In any work environment for example - Bilawal Bhutto would be sacked for some of the manure he talks. Listen to 1 of his speeches and you will witness what i mean - did you hear the latest one about when it rains?

They need to be taken out and shot via firing squad. Sırf wo ni, anne wale naslon vi.

Maryam, Bilawal, and siblings/spouses too.

I think it will happen anyway, maybe we need a military man to do it.

قال
Pakistan forever
فی الجملہ اول

In all seriousness and honesty, if we can get some of the tough guys/hard men in Pakistan to assassinate and massacre the entire sharif and bhutto/zardari families, Pakistan would become like Turkey in 20 to 30 years.

--------

I share your optimism and hope so too. Would be great if we could permanently obliterate the sharif/zardari/bhutto threat to Pakistan.

PS They had my post removed as the you-know-whos are completely obsessed and infatuated with us............:lol:

I share your optimism and hope so too. Would be great if we could permanently obliterate the sharif/zardari/bhutto threat to Pakistan.

PS They had my post removed as the you-know-whos are completely obsessed and infatuated with us............:lol:

Bhartiyooo will defend their puppets at all cost. This is why they are so bitter about Imran Khan Niyazi.

Pakistan must grasp the moment

Pakistan history is scarred from day 1 when land reform should have been implemented – instead of creating feudal laws that on the whole have not had the interest of the nation at heart. They have created a huge void in our history resulting in the poor getting poorer and the rich simply not caring a damn apart from personal gain.

The Bhutto clan is a perfect example – acquiring 40,000 acres of Sindh to do as they please. Did the forefathers of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto work their fingers to the bone to gain this land??

I am no supporter of Imran Khan but the time was right for a change – Pakistan has been in a quagmire not being able to break the shackles of feudalism and raw corruption to the core. Any leader coming into power with the Sharif and Bhutto clan have actually treated the countries coffers as their personal slush fund – and no one had the balls to question or stop. Now there is potential for real change. Has he got what it takes – or will he slide round the challenges?

Pakistan needs change. Pakistan needs not to allow the culprits of the last 70 years to depart into “political asylum” – Pakistan must not allow them to sit in a jail.

Pakistan needs the rivers to flow of blood. Im afraid to remove the cancer – the nation has to rise and punish those responsible of systematic rape of the nations coffers.

I see Hassan Sharif and his brother Hussain have – amongst other assets 4 flats worth in the region of 200 million pounds. This is clearly property belonging to the state of Pakistan. We cannot wait for court orders – we cannot wait to follow judicial procedure – we cannot wait for extradition of these scoundrels in the normal way – it could take years. We need a leader to take control and grasp the moment. He may in the short term create enemies and uproar – but in the long term Pakistan WILL thrive.

Get them back – deal with them speedily and hang those responsible along with their henchmen – get it done and let it be an example and lesson for all that Pakistan has a new dawn arising.

Pakistan and the present international climate must be ready to change as the world nations start jostling for a new world order. No longer should Pakistan be the “yes sir” “we are at your service” nation as the USA desperately try to hold onto their superpower status. The world is a changing and its changing rapidly.

It used to take decades to see shifts in power changes – not anymore. Saudi Arabia has shown their intent for example in the last 72 hours with the loan repayment demand. They seem to have short memories and this stance will backfire guaranteed.

Pepe Escobar has been saying it for about 10 years now. China Russia Iran Turkey Pakistan will be automatically pushed together and its time to grasp the moment. Its time to have the creative willpower to make the leap forward to take advantage of these changes.

For China to achieve its goals – it needs a healthy Pakistan free from the shackles of the likes of Saudi and the USA. Pakistan leadership must grasp the moment and show the necessary drive and subtle political intellect to place Pakistan in pole position to control regional strategy.

India – self combusting in its policy selection – is clearly backfiring and will aid Pakistans policy changes – thank you professor Modi for your actions. Their policy of “bullying the Kashmiri people” will not pay dividends. Having hundreds of thousands of troops hasn’t isolated or broken he Kashmiri spirit – what makes you think you will do anything but stir more resolve and hatred – resulting in the biggest slap down in world history? Only a matter of time

We need patience. We have had 2 years of IK. Dont expect miracles overnight. His heart is in the right place – lets give him another term because it will need this time. Im prepared for the long haul. Hell i have waited long enough not to see Zardari or Sharif humiliating the nation – let this man at least try.

We have a lot to be grateful for. Our nation is fantastically placed to grasp a fulcrum position in the new world order. We must thank Jinnah and his supporters for giving us the opportunity - we have incredible potential ready to be leashed and need to pick our allies and friends carefully.
I may live in the UK but i live breathe and eat thinking of my fatherland and my heart is with the soil of the nation and hope one day Pakistan will grasp the moment....
Great post.
The moment of destiny is upon us.
It is time to grasp the nettle now, or forever be in servitude to foreign kings and presidents.

Back
Top Bottom