FATA Crises
Waziristan Crises
Ghee and Oil Crises
Suger crises
Suicide attacks and bad position of security all over

a total CHAOS

A Common man is dieing of hunger

What else are we waiting for?

Stability, a stopping of the "blame game" and focusing on the real issues and solutions to them - which includes placing blame for terrorism on terrorists, and putting up a united front to combat it. Instead of criticizing for the sake of point scoring , play the role of a "constructive opposition" and offer solutions - not inane sound bites about "dictatorship is causing all these problems".

Stability, a stopping of the "blame game" and focusing on the real issues and solutions to them - which includes placing blame for terrorism on terrorists, and putting up a united front to combat it. Instead of criticizing for the sake of point scoring , play the role of a "constructive opposition" and offer solutions - not inane sound bites about "dictatorship is causing all these problems".

I completely agree with you AM.

WE ALL TALK ABOUT PAKISTAN'S STATUS QUO, LIKE WHAT HAPPENING TODAY TOTAL CHAOS...BUT WE PAKISTANI'S ARE AGAIN VOTING AND BEHIND SAME POLITACAL FORCES TO COME INTO POWER AGAIN AND RIP-OFF PAKISTAN. FORCING PRESIDENT TO STEP DOWN. CAN YOU IMAGINE CURRENT POLITICIANS CAN SAVE PAKISTAN ? I GUESS NOT. INDIA IS AGAIN PLAYING BEHIND THE DOORS TACTICS TO DESTABILIZE PAKISTAN, WE AS A PAKISTANI CANNOT GIVE UP INDIAN CULTURE LIKE INDIAM FILMS, EVEN OUR MARRIAGES ARE 80% INDIAN CULTURE, APART FROM NIKKAH THING. ARE WE MUSLIMS. WHY WILL ALLAH HELP US WITH CURRENT FAITH IN HIM. THE WHOLE NATIONS IS INVOLVED IN INTEREST+BRIBE+ LAW-LESSNESS+NO EDUCATION+ JOBS DISPARITY etc.

WE NEED A REVOLUTION, A TRUE ISLAMIC ONE..INSHALLAH, BUT I DONT MEAN TALIBANISM, ISLAM MODERATE ISLAM EQUALITY & LAW FOR ALL.

WE ALL TALK ABOUT PAKISTAN'S STATUS QUO, LIKE WHAT HAPPENING TODAY TOTAL CHAOS...BUT WE PAKISTANI'S ARE AGAIN VOTING AND BEHIND SAME POLITACAL FORCES TO COME INTO POWER AGAIN AND RIP-OFF PAKISTAN. FORCING PRESIDENT TO STEP DOWN. CAN YOU IMAGINE CURRENT POLITICIANS CAN SAVE PAKISTAN ? I GUESS NOT. INDIA IS AGAIN PLAYING BEHIND THE DOORS TACTICS TO DESTABILIZE PAKISTAN, WE AS A PAKISTANI CANNOT GIVE UP INDIAN CULTURE LIKE INDIAM FILMS, EVEN OUR MARRIAGES ARE 80% INDIAN CULTURE, APART FROM NIKKAH THING. ARE WE MUSLIMS. WHY WILL ALLAH HELP US WITH CURRENT FAITH IN HIM. THE WHOLE NATIONS IS INVOLVED IN INTEREST+BRIBE+ LAW-LESSNESS+NO EDUCATION+ JOBS DISPARITY etc.

WE NEED A REVOLUTION, A TRUE ISLAMIC ONE..INSHALLAH, BUT I DONT MEAN TALIBANISM, ISLAM MODERATE ISLAM EQUALITY & LAW FOR ALL.

Not exactly, you see i agree with yiu on corruption, no jobs and stability, but the hope is there. We want a revolution that riddens pakistan of dictatorship, a moderate goverment in place that rescpects all ethnic groups and religions. Strong law and order and justice for all, islam is our religion but thats a personal relationship with your almighty. But in modern times we have to judge matters with open minds and in a moderate and fair way.

We want an educational and industrial revolution that brings prosperity and jobs for all, modernise the country living standards. But where people feel safe feel justice will be delivered to them and they have the confidence in the system.

Including me the common man has not much faith in the system of pakistan, getting justice and equality is a hard thing and its so because the instituion are not fit for their purpose.

I am not up for no islamic goverment in pakistan, i am in favour of liberal goverment of pakistan that moves with our faith and modern times, as even islam tells us to go to the furthest point to seek knowledge and better your self.

Us and indians are very much different and just by watching indian movies and and some times having similar traditions does not mean we are indians or have similar structure or culture.

It's not just us, the whole worlds economy is facing a downturn. The US economy is in severe danger of entering a recession and subsequently maybe even a depression. This is due to high oil prices and the sliding dollar. I'm not sure how the food crisis came about in Pakistan, but the oil crisis is definitley a big part of the problem for worldwide economies.

I can understand chaos after death of BB. However I do believe this is passing phase Pakistan will soon recover from this hiccup.

Though there is temporary instablity, I feel that pakistan is going in the right direction by fighting against terrorists, and they need to be supported. Terrorism is a common enemy and should not be allowed to sprout in any region of the world. There may be temporary losses in terms of life and slight impact to economy, but once terrorists are eliminated, the system can work efficiently towards the development. Mushraf is doing the right thing by fighting the terrorists, and he should be supported. Though not many pakistanis understand his way of doing things.

These are the testing moments for our country, every country practices them it is like "you cannot become a warrior if you cannot take wounds". & Remember Victory can only be achieved only with struggle & Sacrifice. Metal only comes in Shape when it is melted on high temprature.

You cannot achive Victory by sitting on your sofa's & passing Comments like there are crices every where this is hopeless situation, Gov is bad, System is Bad Blah Blah Blah.
how many time did we criticize our selves that What we are doing for this nation ????? What we have done for this Nation??? How many times did we said to our selves that Pakistan have gives me my Name, My fame, My position but in return what i have gave to Pakistan Hate, Corruption, Terrorism.

Our polititions are corrupt but we are more corrupt then them. who select those polititions WE, Who gave them power WE, First we select them then we criticize them infact we are getting what we deserve. We vote for people who looted us, destroyed us & still we belive them clossing our eyes that they are the people who will lead us,

we insted of saying that "This is my nation i will sacrifice anything for it" say that This Nation should Sacrifice every thing for Us"

WE NEED TO CHANGE OUR IDEALOGY, IF WE WANT TO CHANGE THIS NATION.

Regards
Wilco

What needs to be done is as per me, is ANALYZE the problem. From what i see, i have seen a tendency of Pakistani's in general to blame every one but themselves for all, practically all their ills. These range from jews to western world to whatnot.

I feel, the problems need to be identified first. By problems not just a blanket statement saying, democracy is the solution and Mushy is to blame...Credit must be given where its due, and criticism must be levelled where its overdue...

What needs to be done is as per me, is ANALYZE the problem. From what i see, i have seen a tendency of Pakistani's in general to blame every one but themselves for all, practically all their ills. These range from jews to western world to whatnot.

It is not only the problem of Pakistan but of the whole World.

Major crisis is free media. Just waiting to see next govt,after Feb 18th under free media.

Major crisis is free media. Just waiting to see next govt,after Feb 18th under free media.

:D yes i think so

lets see if Zardari is in power or any other and then we will see if the Meida has the guts to blow things out of proportion or not??

:) or may be it would bring down another government.

Back
Top Bottom