What's new

Pakistan most dangerous country for the world, says ex-CIA official

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's stating the obvious truth , tell me which other country that openly stated supports terrorists have thrown nuke threats every Friday .
India supports terrorism openly. Doval doctarine,modi dhaki speech, Balochistan issue open support to terrorists.
Indians doing it openly.

2015 or 3015, I hope the source I quoted is Pakistani enough for you..

Thing is mate it is rather irritating when you chaps deride a news article just because the source is an Indian Daily or new channel.

Neither India or Pakistan has the likes of a BBC or a CNN for that matter, but by and large the journalistic fraternity in South Asia is honest and fair.

Lets stop quibbling about source instead of coming out with a logical comeback. It is an immature reaction at best.

Cheers.

Nice try, What could be more logical, then Calling Liar a liar, it's not an insult, it's the truth, you are just upset that it didn't work for you.

Nice try, What could be more logical, then Calling Liar a liar, it's not an insult, it's the truth, you are just upset that it didn't work for you.
Al Jazeera is quite impartial.

AL Jazeera is the news channel I watch.

Look at it this way: Pakistan has a failing economy, rampant terrorism, the fastest growing nuclear arsenal, the sixth largest population, and one of the highest birthrates in the world, all of which ensures continued support by the international community by the billions, while it spends its own money as it damn well pleases. Not a bad strategy for the elite, all things considered. They do whatever they want, while the world picks up the tab for the ignored social aspects. Quite clever. :D

Look at it this way: Pakistan has a failing economy, rampant terrorism, the fastest growing nuclear arsenal, the sixth largest population, and one of the highest birthrates in the world, all of which ensures continued support by the international community by the billions, while it spends its own money as it damn well pleases. Not a bad strategy for the elite, all things considered. They do whatever they want, while the world picks up the tab for the ignored social aspects. Quite clever. :D
the article is retarded.
The economy is not failing. The economy is improving.

Terrorism is not rampant. I have many relatives living in Pakistan, and they love it there.

Dangerous for who? only sadists and islamaphobes.
Good point.

The article is obviously anti-Pakistani.

Who is lying here mate? And to what end?? What is there to lie about?

The Indian journo or the Pakistani journo, who both incidentally picked up the article from the same source (CIA declassified files in this case).

If you want to nitpick, the Indian bugger was late by a year or so ..

Duh!

Al Jazeera is quite impartial.

AL Jazeera is the news channel I watch.

Al Jazeera is has it's own axe to grind. If you ask me by and large news channels portray the same news .. whether yours or mine. It is presented differently depending upon where their loyalties lie

"With a failing economy, rampant terrorism, the fastest growing nuclear arsenal, the sixth largest population, and one of the highest birthrates in the world, Pakistan is of grave concern," Hulbert said.

Bloomberg disagrees with that economic forecast. It says Pakistan has performed really well in the last three years.

Yes Pakistan is most dangerous for it's enemies. we kill them all with no mercy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom