What's new

Pakistan missile test H2 Abdali !!!!

^I guess nobody is interested in discussing the characteristics of the missile or its role in Pakistan's military:(

I sometimes wonder why do I bother...

rangescf0.jpg

familytreebu1.jpg

^In the map above, the first thing you note is that except for the S-1, they've fixed the centre of the concentric circles in Tharparkar or Amarkot, which is an unlikely launch point since this is the part of Pakistan most threatened by a Bharati armour assault. Anyway, they've done better than most maps which measure out from the border, something that is very improbable. Makes the reach look bigger and serves their purpose of raising alarm. One more thing, I think gravity would ensure these reaches aren't perfectly circular.

Are we sure the distances measured out are over a curved surface (C^2 manifold not simple Euclidean)?

The other thing you notice is that the map has effaced the boundaries between Iran, Afghanistan and most of Pakistan. Somebody was in a hurry or was bad with Paint.

^I guess nobody is interested in discussing the characteristics of the missile or its role in Pakistan's military:(

U know why ...cuz everybody needz ICBMz bro..ICBMz...not childrenz toyz....:woot:cuz they know we cant scare those fkking US/NATO sht wth these little Toyz...:lol:..excuze me for my language bros.

Really? Pakistans ICBM is called tipu? Wasn't he the ruler of mysore? In India he is amazingly respected, the tiger of mysore.

Brave men are always respected. No matter where they belong to

^In the map above, the first thing you note is that except for the S-1, they've fixed the centre of the concentric circles in Tharparkar or Amarkot, which is an unlikely launch point since this is the part of Pakistan most threatened by a Bharati armour assault. Anyway, they've done better than most maps which measure out from the border, something that is very improbable. Makes the reach look bigger and serves their purpose of raising alarm. One more thing, I think gravity would ensure these reaches aren't perfectly circular.

Are we sure the distances measured out are over a curved surface (C^2 manifold not simple Euclidean)?

The other thing you notice is that the map has effaced the boundaries between Iran, Afghanistan and most of Pakistan. Somebody was in a hurry or was bad with Paint.

LOL...
If you notice, we've gone all the way into Russia and all those countires have become one...

We are oneeeeeeeeee... We are oneeeeeeeeee... We are oneeeeeeeeee...

But you're right, perfect circles are not accurate. The range is a bit further when aiming east or maybe it goes out of range and falls down or something.

The real defense against a possible US attack comes from developing anti-shipping and anti-submarine missiles/torpedos since their aircraft carrier becomes a sitting duck. Their main attack base becomes useless.
Ballistic missiles are a good form of defence too. We get their Mid-east bases in reach so they won't be too eager to attack us. Problems with an ICBM is that Israel comes in range and their lobby is going to make sure that US feels threatened by it even if we can't reach it.

Otherwise it's absolutely necessary for Pakistan to build large numbers of missiles and dropping them on enemies at wholesale rate.

But you're right, perfect circles are not accurate. The range is a bit further when aiming east or maybe it goes out of range and falls down or something....
Thanks for the reminder, I forgot to mention earlier: the 2000km to the East will reduce against the rotation of the earth in the West. How much depends on the parameters of the rocket and the parameters of the firing.

You are doing a great job bro...
Did you get this info from the net?
Also what are YOUR views about a Pakistani ICBM project???....(I know Pakistan is not making one...)

^And raining bomblets on troop concentrations. Or spreading mines to welcome them. Bridges however are taken out I guess by a point explosion.

^And raining bomblets on troop concentrations. Or spreading mines to welcome them. Bridges however are taken out I guess by a point explosion.

The smartest way to take out a bridge is via LGB's, on points most difficult to repair i.e. entry, departure points and pillars. Nonetheless raining bomblets can definitely create havoc and quite possibly damage a bridge to make unusable. What do you say buddy?

I've heard the use of stand-off or -in precision strike munitions from the air is an effective method, like you say an LGB. We are believed to possess the Raptor TV bomb, which in Africa has proven to take out a vital bridge.

Covert behind-enemy-lines ops are said to have been employed in the I-P war experience. If range allows, nothing beats arty for any demolition job. The army crowd should expand on this...

Back
Top Bottom