What's new

Pakistan minimum wage increased from Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000.

Jealousy works wonder..

You should quite your jealousy with prostitutes - at-least they do something to have fortune unlike a cyber kid surviving on papa's money and acting tough on internet.

Wow! You guys have a tax exemption limit of Rs 400K??? :woot: Nearly double that of us Yindoos in India!! :blink:

Convert into USD and then lets talk :)
Pakistani Rupee is at 100 already..

You should quite your jealousy with prostitutes - at-least they do something to have fortune unlike a cyber kid surviving on papa's money and acting tough on internet.

You portray as if you have a crystal ball to know who I am and what I do...
And if so...
Please tell us when will Pakistan be self sufficient in energy, that is, no load shedding of 10 to 12 hours a day.....
Why do I have to see my brethren like these:
CNG.jpg

You portray as if you have a crystal ball to know who I am and what I do...
And if so...
Please tell us when will Pakistan be self sufficient in energy, that is, no load shedding of 10 to 12 hours a day.....
Why do I have to see my brethren like these:

No crystal ball require to identity Internet commandos. And energy problems of Pakistan is none of your concern, nor it's related to topic. Tell us some more about your imaginary car.

No crystal ball require to identity Internet commandos. And energy problems of Pakistan is none of your concern, nor it's related to topic. Tell us some more about your imaginary car.

So is "prostitutes" that came out of nowhere, depending on your valued imagination I reckon..
If the "prostitutes" are related to the topic, as you mentioned them, then anything fits in.
Well as per your "doing/performance" at least....

Moot point?
No.
You did pit entire Microsoft against me as an individual = unfair comparison...
While in my case, just my car key is worth the salary of many a Pakistanis..
Though there is nothing to boast about...

Bill Gates is one individual, as far as I can recall

Please correct 12000 for 26 working days....

I will upload 2014 notification in this month....in 2013 notification it is mention 10,000 for 26 days

Hey, can you please also upload last year's notification ie the one for 2013? Looking for it, but cant find it anywhere...

You can check notification unskilled worker salary is 12000 and Helper salary is 12438

Attachments

• Untitled.PDF
    149.1 KB · Views: 15
another Notification 12000 for 26 days

Attachments

• Notification Minimum Wages.jpg
    Notification Minimum Wages.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 24
Only those working in registered enterprises get 12000. There are countless who are still working under 12000 in unregistered enterprises and/or on daily wages.

Everything from the most important thing, the constitution going down to traffic laws to polio campaigns to delivering the rights of citizens at their door steps even if they are not mentioned the constitution or is not the obligation of the politicians and law makers, everything is running tip top.

The country is and will be in safe hands ALWAYS

Well, this is the cost of my car key, in case I have to have it replaced....
In other words, Pakistani minimum wage is worth what my car key cost ..120.00 USD

Moot point?
No.
You did pit entire Microsoft against me as an individual = unfair comparison...
While in my case, just my car key is worth the salary of many a Pakistanis..
Though there is nothing to boast about...
Do you know what the minimum wage in most parts of India are? In Bihar, to take one example, the minimum wage is INR 177 a day - that's about 5,000 rupees a month, ie 8250 Pakistani rupees. Throwing stones from glass houses, eh?

Paycheck.in/India - India National Minimum Wage, Minimum Wage India

Back
Top Bottom