What's new

Pakistan military wants to see Ahmed Patel as Gujarat CM: Modi

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Subscribe to Oneindia News
Days after posters appealing Muslims to vote for Congress to make Ahmed Patel the Gujarat chief minister sufaced in several parts of the state, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said that Pakistan's military intelligence wants to see Ahmed Patel as the state Chief Minister.

xnarendra-modi-15-1500079178.jpg.pagespeed.ic.gnkWEHKumS.jpg

Prime Minister Narendra Modi

"The same Mani Shankar Aiyar, who insulted Gujarat, held secret meetings with Pakistan High Commissioner. What was the reason? Why are people who previously held high posts in military-intelligence establishment of Pak writing that we should help make Ahmed Patel the CM?" Modi said at an election rally in Banaskantha's Palanpur, Gujarat.

he posters had surfaced in some minority-dominated areas in Surat on the last day of campaigning for first phase of Gujarat polls. The poster, written in Gujarati urges Muslims to support Rajya Sabha MP Ahmed Patel to be made 'Wazir-e-Alam' of Gujarat. Ahmed Patel, who is also political secretary to Congress president Sonia Gandhi, called it 'misinformation campaign by the BJP'

"Muslims are requested to vote for Congress party to maintain unity of the community and make Ahmed Patel wazir-e-aalam (chief minister) of Gujarat," read the posters.

Patel had alleged that such acts show the "utter desperation" of the BJP as it fears defeat.

"They (BJP) know they are going to lose. I was never the CM candidate and neither will I ever be," said Ahmed Patel.

OneIndia News

https://www.oneindia.com/india/paki...e-ahmed-patel-as-gujarat-cm-modi-2599314.html

Modi is a great lying machine.
How does Modi know what Pakistani Military is thinking?

Modi's statement implies Modi himself is in a covert relationship with Pakistan Military, otherwise he wouldn't know such deep secrets.. and if Indians buy this $hit.. dur fitty moo of these mental retards.

Political rival. Pakistani agent. A form of sick politics in India where blame every failure, political rivalry and every thing negative on pakistan. With control on media, modi was used this boogeyman splendidly and is continuing the use.

IF modi has flu then it Pakistan fault. If some military project fails then it is Pakistan's fault. If daal is cold then Pakistan has something to do with it.

Modi Fed Trolls With Fodder To Chew For Few Days. He Has Successfully Diverted The discussion the way he wanted.

I think it's the second time he has brought Pakistan into a domestic issue.

Serve us well. From PM to peon, the billion plus nation must remian in our obession. Obsession and awe are linked. Get in their minds, half of the war is already won.

I think it's the second time he has brought Pakistan into a domestic issue.

Serve us well. From PM to peon, the billion plus nation must remian in our obession. Obsession and awe are linked. Get in their minds, half of the war is already won.

Gujarat is a border state and is very hostile to pakistan. So a good way to swing public opinion is to show that pakisitan supports someone. :lol: By default, every Indian will hate him.

Modi Fed Trolls With Fodder To Chew For Few Days. He Has Successfully Diverted The discussion the way he wanted.

He was always a great politician, besides elections are won on emotions, not Facts.

Last edited:
Subscribe to Oneindia News
Days after posters appealing Muslims to vote for Congress to make Ahmed Patel the Gujarat chief minister sufaced in several parts of the state, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said that Pakistan's military intelligence wants to see Ahmed Patel as the state Chief Minister.

xnarendra-modi-15-1500079178.jpg.pagespeed.ic.gnkWEHKumS.jpg

Prime Minister Narendra Modi

"The same Mani Shankar Aiyar, who insulted Gujarat, held secret meetings with Pakistan High Commissioner. What was the reason? Why are people who previously held high posts in military-intelligence establishment of Pak writing that we should help make Ahmed Patel the CM?" Modi said at an election rally in Banaskantha's Palanpur, Gujarat.

he posters had surfaced in some minority-dominated areas in Surat on the last day of campaigning for first phase of Gujarat polls. The poster, written in Gujarati urges Muslims to support Rajya Sabha MP Ahmed Patel to be made 'Wazir-e-Alam' of Gujarat. Ahmed Patel, who is also political secretary to Congress president Sonia Gandhi, called it 'misinformation campaign by the BJP'

"Muslims are requested to vote for Congress party to maintain unity of the community and make Ahmed Patel wazir-e-aalam (chief minister) of Gujarat," read the posters.

Patel had alleged that such acts show the "utter desperation" of the BJP as it fears defeat.

"They (BJP) know they are going to lose. I was never the CM candidate and neither will I ever be," said Ahmed Patel.

OneIndia News

https://www.oneindia.com/india/paki...e-ahmed-patel-as-gujarat-cm-modi-2599314.html

The guy in the picture above has the face and features of a chimpanzee. I too would hate Pakistanis and Muslims if I looked like that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom