What's new

Pakistan military wants to see Ahmed Patel as Gujarat CM: Modi

We dont care what your politicians do with Americans.
Problem is what you are doing with our former higher officials ?
AFA we know you dont have anything in India

Nope that is not a problem as you said in your post. The problem is you guys are obsessed with Pakistan and too dumb to look beyond it.

Politicians and leaders world over meet envoys and there is nothing new in it. But then you are too dumb to understand it.

Last edited:
Height of obsession with Pakistan,even in these state elections Pakistan is the hot topic..Pity

only in dreams will a muslim become CM of a hindu majority state and that to a chamcha dalal like ahmed patel. Manishankar aiyar and congress should be tried for treason.
you are right India is only for Hindus

Nope that is not a problem as you said in your post. The problem is you guys are obsessed with Pakistan and too dumb to look beyond it.

Politicians and leaders world over meet envoys and there is nothing new in it. But then you are too dumb to understand it.

Politicians and leaders meet when they have friendly bilateral relation.
There is no such thing between India and Pakistan .
You should have something on your own for any kind of obsession.May be India can obsessed with US,Japan or Germany.

But Pakistan give me a break .:D

Then what the hell they were doing there without informing even MEA?

Politicians and leaders meet when they have friendly bilateral relation.
There is no such thing between India and Pakistan .
Then what the hell they were doing there without informing even MEA?

Let me spoon feed you.

As much as your chai wala boosts the fact is that bilateral relations do exist between the both and hence also such meetings.

So the thing is nobody here in Pakistan cares about that filthy Gujarat state and its elections. Just win your elections on your strength and don't bring us in between because of your stupid obsession with us.

Let me spoon feed you.

As much as your chai wala boosts the fact is that bilateral relations do exist between the both and hence also such meetings.

So the thing is nobody here in Pakistan cares about that filthy Gujarat state and its elections. Just win your elections on your strength and don't bring us in between because of your stupid obsession with us.

Meetings with whom ?
Some politicians without even informing MEA .Sorry we Indians cant agree with it .

A lawful action is difficult when a former PM and Vice President also in the meeting.
So our PM took that to political stage .
Indian public hates any kind of dealings with Pakistan like our minister said that is disgusting.

Dont need to go for meetings when majority of people across partylines and religions keep an unfavourable view about your nation.

Meetings with whom ?
Some politicians without even informing MEA .Sorry we Indians cant agree with it .

A lawful action is difficult when a former PM and Vice President also in the meeting.
So our PM took that to political stage .
Indian public hates any kind of dealings with Pakistan like our minister said that is disgusting.

Dont need to go for meetings when majority of people across partylines and religions keep an unfavourable view about your nation.

I think I am wasting my time on you. Due to your poor IQ and your love for your bhagwan Modi you aren't able to understand something very simple. Let your former COAS answer you:

Talking to The Indian Express, Kapoor clarified that the dinner on December 6 was attended by 20 odd people-- former dipplomats, defence personnels-- who had served in Pakistan at some point in time.

"Yes, I was part of the meeting and we discussed nothing more than India-Pakistan relations," Kapoor told the newspaper.

The meet was held during the visit of Pakistan's former foreign affairs minister Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri to India.

According to the report, apart from Kapoor, former foreign minister K Natwar Singh, former diplomats Salman Haidar, TCA Raghavan, Sharat Sabharwal, K Shankar Bajpai and Chinmaya Gharekhan also were present at the dinner among others. Bajpai, Raghavan and Sabharwal had served as Indian High Commissioners to Pakistan.

Former PM Manmohan Singh and former vice-president Hamid Ansari were also present at the dinner.

https://www.outlookindia.com/websit...alls-out-modi-says-gujarat-election-no/305392

But I am sure you would still blabber more BS to defend your chai wala.

I think I am wasting my time on you. Due to your poor IQ and your love for your bhagwan Modi you aren't able to understand something very simple. Let your former COAS answer you:

https://www.outlookindia.com/websit...alls-out-modi-says-gujarat-election-no/305392

But I am sure you would still blabber more BS to defend your chai wala.

We can explain it anyway until they release the evidences.
There is no excuse for the meeting between a unfriendly nations offiicials

Modi ji is always right, whoever doubts, they are not desh bhakts. if Pakistan was not their neighbour indians will daily take flight to Sun to do aarti of sun god and come back get ready and go to work.

I think some of us prefer a BJP and Modi led government at all levels. They serve our interests in other ways.

Modi ji is always right, whoever doubts, they are not desh bhakts. if Pakistan was not their neighbour indians will daily take flight to Sun to do aarti of sun god and come back get ready and go to work.

WTH did i just read? Aarti of sun God? What happened to bathing in gomutra?

Anyway you are right never question modi ji!

WTH did i just read? Aarti of sun God? What happened to bathing in gomutra?

Anyway you are right never question modi ji!

Bathing, Drinking, gifting gomoutra is a local even which is performed on earth. I think you do not know how advance indians were scientifically. They could wake up in the morning take a trip to SUN do puja and come back, this is just a little example...but Pakistan keeping them back and controling and destabalising......

Pakistan Army couldn’t care less about Indian politics. Keep your star plus dramas to yourself

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom