What's new

Pakistan military wants to see Ahmed Patel as Gujarat CM: Modi

This shouldn't be news for anyone who isn't part of the unintelligent Indian majority. Absolutely no surprise this lying hypocrite uses Pakistan as a bogeyman.

wazir-e-aalam (chief minister)
Wazir e aalam would mean minister of the world, the actual word is Wazir e Aala . Anyone knowing a bit of Urdu would not have made such mistake in the poster, so probably it was a misinformation campaign run by the BJP goons.

Gujarat is a border state and is very hostile to pakistan. So a good way to swing public opinion is to show that pakisitan supports someone. :lol: By default, every Indian will hate him.
I am yet to see an election in our Punjab or Sindh, both bordering India, where hatred for India was used to swing public opinion by any of the major political parties, let alone our prime minister. Our public does not give a s**t about India, on the other hand you guys seem really obsessed about Pakistan, get over it.

I am yet to see an election in our Punjab or Sindh, both bordering India, where hatred for India was used to swing public opinion by any of the major political parties, let alone our prime minister. Our public does not give a s**t about India, on the other hand you guys seem really obsessed about Pakistan, get over it.

Its the clearest evidence of the use of State sponsored terrorist by pakistani and the lack of any such effort by India.

Spare me your fake outrage. Use that with some gullible pakistani.

Shows how much India as a nation is obsessed with Pakistan.

Even their state election somehow gets connected to Pakistan.

What obsession?
We Indian public dont like any kind of discussions with Pak authorities.
Then why the Congress met with Pak officials ?
Propoganda or not .

only in dreams will a muslim become CM of a hindu majority state and that to a chamcha dalal like ahmed patel. Manishankar aiyar and congress should be tried for treason.

only in dreams will a muslim become CM of a hindu majority state and that to a chamcha dalal like ahmed patel. Manishankar aiyar and congress should be tried for treason.

Syeda Anwara Taimur was the CM of Assam.

A R Antulay was the CM of Maharashtra.

Both are Hindu majority states.

Its the clearest evidence of the use of State sponsored terrorist by pakistani and the lack of any such effort by India.
Rather it is a clear evidence of how Sanghis have made communal politics a norm in your country and after so much pain and suffering we have grown out of it.
Spare me your fake outrage. Use that with some gullible pakistani.
Gullible ehh, if the next time my PM tell my countrymen that a candidate in my state election is on payroll of Indian army and my people believes it, then yes they are gullible indeed. But as it turns out this has never happened in Pak and is currently happening in Hindutva ruled India, so tell me who's more gullible.

Syeda Anwara Taimur was the CM of Assam.

A R Antulay was the CM of Maharashtra.

Both are Hindu majority states.

long back , i am saying today's hindu india not possible. plus i don't consider WB , kerala etc types as hindu majority.

Rather it is a clear evidence of how Sanghis have made communal politics a norm in your country and after so much pain and suffering we have grown out of it.

Gullible ehh, if the next time my PM tell my countrymen that a candidate in my state election is on payroll of Indian army and my people believes it, then yes they are gullible indeed. But as it turns out this has never happened in Pak and is currently happening in Hindutva ruled India, so tell me who's more gullible.

Don't care about what happens in pakistan except when it comes to how you deal with terrorists.

long back , i am saying today's hindu india not possible. plus i don't consider WB , kerala etc types as hindu majority.

I spoke of Assam and Maharashtra, not WB and Kerala.

Its possible in today's India too, as long as he considers himself INDIAN first. Like Abdul Kalam.

Also Shame on you for using "india" and not India. I is ALWAYS in Capital.

What obsession?
We Indian public dont like any kind of discussions with Pak authorities.
Then why the Congress met with Pak officials ?
Propoganda or not .

Our politicians and political parties have discussions with Indian, Americans all the time. But nobody uses it to get votes in Pakistan.

Your chaiwala knew that his voters are gullible, have low IQ and are obsessed with Pakistan hence used it as a tactic against his opponents.

the simplest way to get votes in India? Talk about Pakistan:lol:

Turns out that the pakistani high commission had a 3 and half hour meeting with Mani Shankar AIyer, Manmohan singh and Hamid Ansair just a few days back.

And this meeting took place without notifying the MEA.

What were they discussing ?

Our politicians and political parties have discussions with Indian, Americans all the time. But nobody uses it to get votes in Pakistan.

Your chaiwala knew that his voters are gullible, have low IQ and are obsessed with Pakistan hence used it as a tactic against his opponents.

We dont care what your politicians do with Americans.
Problem is what you are doing with our former higher officials ?
AFA we know you dont have anything in India

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom