What's new

Pakistan Military options in Kashmir today - a perspective

First, your history is clearly wrong. you can compare the state of Madinah to Pakistan, but you cannot compare state of Madinah to the occupied kashmiris, they arent independent. btw what did the Holy PRophet do while he was in Makkah? did he ever start a rebellion while in Makkah? or did he fight when he and the Muslims had a state? your history is seriously flawed.

I am not drawing any comparisons just merely using Logical arguments and Rational thinking . Which you seems to incapable off, Kashmiri's betrayed Pakistan and there is no nice ways to put it Period . Why do you think despite All kinds of Human rights violation no one comes to their Aid ? No Army General ever try invade or Attack Indian since Kargil ? PA got their lesson that we can not win it until Kashmiri's fight for themselves or at least take our side .

As for History ( None Sectarian ) Muhammad pbuh have to flee Mecca and his followers Followed him , later when he came back with a Army stronger than the People of Mecca neither help Quresh or put up a Fight.. Here Kashmiri's actively fighting for India, Passing Intelligence to them That is treason to your own people .. When Jews did Treason what Prophet Ordered his people to do is on history .

Secondly, the Ayah quoted above does not promise Angels. It admonishes the people with means to do more for people who oppressed. and not the other way round. It reminds you of your duty.

Even if Allah send Angels which I doubt he will Kashmiri's will still wont fight , or give them in to IA as well .. Kashmir is gone deal with it ..

Thirdly, 300 munafiqun turned back, none of them was punished. your history, again, is flawed.

Because killing 300 Potential Muslims in early Stage of Islam would a Stupid thing to do, Our Prophet was an intelligent man, and here we are not talking about 7th Century Arabia and its local Armies, here we are talking about 700,000 strong Army , Air Bases , logistics , Tanks , Missiles , WMD's ..

It Ok to Die in war, if your country goes to war and our soldiers from our cities die than no issue .. but what's worse is that the people we are dying for is handing our soldiers to the enemy .. Our captured soldiers were taken Prisoners and humiliated ..

Obviously if war would happen then our soldiers would die but if local Kashmiris would sit in their homes and sip Kashmiri chai instead of fighting alongside Pakistani soldiers then that sacrifice is useless and meaningless

I don't want that to happen

I am not drawing any comparisons just merely using Logical arguments and Rational thinking . Which you seems to incapable off
Lol, your reasoning is completely off the mark. you, a genius, are comparing an oppressed and occupied people with an independent state. Provide one single example from the Holy Prophet's life in Makkah which supports your "logical" argument that the oppressed should raise arms and rebel. your rationality is nothing but stupidity.

People of Mecca neither help Quresh or put up a Fight
MAkkah was Quresh. again shows your lack of knowledge.

Obviously if war would happen then our soldiers would die but if local Kashmiris would sit in their homes and sip Kashmiri chai instead of fighting alongside Pakistani soldiers then that sacrifice is useless and meaningless

I don't want that to happen

I see more passion and Will to fight in people of AJK than J&K .. All this time they have integrated to India and Indian Blood, their young studying in Indian Universities makes them Docile .. The only Part which was liberated was done by brave people from this side and help from Tribal's and Army .

When Jews did Treason what Prophet Ordered his people to do is on history .
Firstly, a small group is doing that. secondly, the Jews had a treaty with the Muslims, they broke it, they paid for it. nothing of the sort in case of KAshmir and PAksitan.

Because killing 300 Potential Muslims in early Stage of Islam would a Stupid thing to do, Our Prophet was an intelligent man, and here we are not talking about 7th Century Arabia and its local Armies, here we are talking about 700,000 strong Army , Air Bases , logistics , Tanks , Missiles , WMD's ..
you are the one misquoting history not me. do not try to hide your lack of knowledge now.

Even if Allah send Angels which I doubt he will Kashmiri's will still wont fight , or give them in to IA as well .. Kashmir is gone deal with it ..
Did you read it? I will repeat, it doesnt promise Angels, it tells us to do our part.

Lol, your reasoning is completely off the mark. you, a genius, are comparing an oppressed and occupied people with an independent state. Provide one single example from the Holy Prophet's life in Makkah which supports your "logical" argument that the oppressed should raise arms and rebel. your rationality is nothing but stupidity.

I didn't draw any comparison here you dumbo, I am just saying What would Muhammad Pbuh have done if he went to war with his people , and the people he is fighting for betrayed him ...
I can see your Mullah Brain which in capable of seeing Logic's here, No offense taken .

MAkkah was Quresh. again shows your lack of knowledge.

I mean people of Mecca which doesn't rise up and fight the coming Muslims, only a little resistance was put which was handled swiftly . I am done talking to dumbo's like you , Avoid Quoting me .

I see more passion and Will to fight in people of AJK than J&K .. All this time they have integrated to India and Indian Blood, their young studying in Indian Universities makes them Docile .. The only Part which was liberated was done by brave people from this side and help from Tribal's and Army .

The Kashmiri independence movement is alive in whatever form it is because of people of AJK

Tbh best chance for Pakistan to regain Kashmir was in 90s at the height of the insurgency. Situation was in complete mess. I seriously dont know how did we hold on to it.
Now you are talking like real Goku... :smokin:

I didn't draw any comparison here you dumbo, I am just saying What would Muhammad Pbuh have done if he went to war with his people , and the people he is fighting for betrayed him ...
I can see your Mullah Brain which in capable of seeing Logic's here, No offense taken .

I mean people of Mecca which doesn't rise up and fight the coming Muslims, only a little resistance was put which was handled swiftly . I am done talking to dumbo's like you , Avoid Quoting me .
see the thing is that you are the biggest idiot here. you misquoted Islamic history, tried to compare Medina, an independent state, to Kashmir, an occupied area. and then tried to pass off your own stupidity by claiming that you ar being "rational" and by insulting me. i am not the dumbo here. you are. with little to no knowledge, and even less sense and a general lack of empathy.

Firstly, a small group is doing that. secondly, the Jews had a treaty with the Muslims, they broke it, they paid for it. nothing of the sort in case of KAshmir and PAksitan.

So you want a written treaty from Kashmiri's to hold their Treason against Them ... What century you are living in ? when was the last time you came out of your Cave Madarsa ?

you are the one misquoting history not me. do not try to hide your lack of knowledge now.

Usually Dumb Mullah's like you have hard time understanding Logic and rationale, No worries its not your fault that you have brain size of a Almond .

Did you read it? I will repeat, it doesnt promise Angels, it tells us to do our part.

So when you are going to do your part ? you do your part and the one you are so eager to do your part ,will sell you out and they do their part and you will dead in some frozen valley only to be discover by some Mountaineers decades after .

see the thing is that you are the biggest idiot here. you misquoted Islamic history, tried to compare Medina, an independent state, to Kashmir, an occupied area. and then tried to pass off your own stupidity by claiming that you ar being "rational" and by insulting me. i am not the dumbo here. you are. with little to no knowledge, and even less sense and a general lack of empathy.

Oh Maaf ker yaar Chawalen na maar here ... I gave you enough time your kind deserve .

The Kashmiri independence movement is alive in whatever form it is because of people of AJK

And Sindhi , Balochi , Punjabi's , Pashtoon's etc .. Entire Pakistan wants to fight for J&K only people who don't want to fight are from J&K .

Usually Dumb Mullah's like you have hard time understanding Logic and rationale, No worries its not your fault that you have brain size of a Almond .
a dumb idiot who doesnt know the basics is insulting others. what an ignorant(and arrogant) fool.

Oh Maaf ker yaar Chawalen na maar here ... I gave you enough time your kind deserve .
you mean people who are more knowledgeable than you, and can counter your idiotic arguments with ease?

British Military Review of the 1965 War

"the inhabitants of the valley, noted more for the beauty of their women, than the martial valour of their men, did not revolt"

What he said is the truth - I will give my response in few hours after work.

There are few contradiction with overall objective pf Pakistan.

1- Are you helping Kashmiri for Islamic cause or nationalistic cause? For me, Kashmir should be a nationalistic issue of Pakistan not religious one as It is the same Pakistan which is silent foe China and is muslim issue and Myanmar Muslim issue.Rather you sell fighter jet to Mynmar

2 - If you are fighting for your nationalisic cause, why are you expecting anything from people of Kashmir? At the end of the day, you need Kashmir to manage your water.

I still think pakistan has to increase their troop numbers to at least 1 million men not including reserves and pakistan can defend international border and make headway into valley.

Pakistan should send more freedom fighters across ceasefire line in the hundreds not a handful at a time if loc fence is destroyed

If you are fighting for your nationalisic cause, why are you expecting anything from people of Kashmir? At the end of the day, you need Kashmir to manage your water.
Correct. I see posts as if Pakistani soldiers dying are for charity towards Kashmiris or something. If Pakistan wants to fight for Kashmir, good chance they've to deal with Kashmiris chilling at home.

The audacity to compare Kashmiris to a ravaged and robbed people like the Afghans!

Back
Top Bottom