What's new

Pakistan Military options in Kashmir today - a perspective

After the indian strike in Feb it does not matter if it hit trees or rock s they crossed a big red line by using air power which we did not do in kargil war which is more embarrassing then 1971 .if we used air power then maybe we could have even captured kargil if more troops were pushed through.indians complaining to Clinton would have been countered by reply of saichin glacier should have been mentioned .After Feb 27 force should have been used disproportionately as to make them never to do it again

Mate you seem to have a very superficial idea military history. I can see the oozing bias for Valley Kashmiris (and assuming you're one too). AJK was liberated by Paharis, uprisings happened there too. Not a fan of online quarrel but it's your call.
You can assume whatever the f*ck you want to assume.
AJK was liberated by Paharis,
Declare it Azad Paharistan instead of Azad Kashmir then.

In case you have been absent from this forum, let me remind you that there was a blatant display of bigotry against AJK people as well. People openly said that they should vacate AJK and let the paharis deal with India themselves.

That oozing bais is among paharis as well. Go and ask them in AJK. They were even ready to cross the LOC.
Mate you seem to have a very superficial idea military history.
Superficial idea is possessed by those who believe in British myths of martial races in the 21st century.

In case you have been absent from this forum, let me remind you that there was a blatant display of bigotry against AJK people as well. People openly said that they should vacate AJK and let the paharis deal with India themselves.

That oozing bais is among paharis as well. Go and ask them in AJK. They were even ready to cross the LOC.

Superficial idea is possessed by those who believe in British myths of martial races in the 21st century.
By Paharis I'm referring to the AKRF. mind your language, pretty easy to hit a nerve I see. I was just stating what the review said.

As a peace loving nation Pakistan will not start any conflict. However, India will start hot war from Chamb Sector in an attempt to take Azad Kashmir back.

@Signalian do u believe the war will be limited to LOC and wont open up IB
Previous experience indicates we made the mistake of believing that action shall remain limited to Kashmir. It shall also involve fighting on the international border.

Specially if Pakistan army succeeds in pushing through the Indian defenses the fighting shall spread.

Spot on...If Hong Kong people can paralyze the entire city against mighy China then who is stopping these valley people to paralyze Indian army with massive protests and violence on the street? If they can do the same in Burhan Wani time, what is stopping them now? Definitely they do not love India.But are they ready to take a risk to fight with India for the sake of 370?
Move your forces out of the valley and then see what happens.

You are wasting your time,there is a full force which would even defend events of 1971 with zeal and enthusiasm.
Humans have fought since birth of times,if matters would have been as easy as people here think "Warfare" would have never born in first place.
War is a problem which solves many problems for victors,if one lays claim on piece of land,money or a woman he should be prepared to fight physically for these till death or else just shut up and sit down in a corner.

Fortune favours the bold.

there is a full force which would even defend events of 1971 with zeal and enthusiasm.
And that is something which is clearly very disturbing.

At the very least, no Pakistani must ever defend Niazi's decision of surrender. He was neither out of ammo nor out of food. Lives of mortal beings are not worth more than honor of the entire nation.

War is a problem which solves many problems for victors,if one lays claim on piece of land,money or a woman he should be prepared to fight physically for these till death or else just shut up and sit down in a corner.
They will fight...once Modi stops the water and initiates a war on his own terms.

Both sides know each others capabilities and have built defenses based on that knowledge. Also both sides have enough ground intelligence to not be surprised by the actions of the other in a way where significant losses are incurred. Any large force movement will be immediately noticed.

To make any sort of progress, out of box thinking will be required. And out of box thinking will not be revealed on this site, so any option revealed here will end with minor gains and losses.

You are delusional.

Our military will open hostilities everywhere.

If you believe you can surgically remove Kashmir from India, you are mistaken.
You will have to include all of India - you have to generally defeat India to snatch Kashmir.

That is very much possible. Intel is half the battle. And currently you will find a significant population willing to assist you in our liberation. Keep out for Sarkaria and ghantas though.

You are delusional.

Our military will open hostilities everywhere.

If you believe you can surgically remove Kashmir from India, you are mistaken.
You will have to include all of India - you have to generally defeat India to snatch Kashmir.

That is very much possible. Intel is half the battle. And currently you will find a significant population willing to assist you in our liberation. Keep out for Sarkaria and ghantas though.
read the Q and then read my reply. So you know what i replied.

My dear YoungPak,

Perhaps we need to see that Kashmir is a BattleSpace and NOT WarSpace.

In fact in the past 72 years we only had battles.

Mangus
I cannot teach english and comprehension to Indians here :-)

I was asked "do u believe the war will be limited to LOC and wont open up IB"
I said NO.
No, war will not be limited to LOC.
No, it will open up on IB.

Kashmir might start a war, infact it will be the cause of war, but war will spread from it to other areas.

Back
Top Bottom