What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

51433223.jpg

Pakistani Army soldiers take part in a training of anti-tank guided missile firing on the outskirts of Quetta, Pakistan, 21 June 2014. The Pakistani military is currently engaged in a full-scale offensive against Taliban militants near the Afghan border in North-Waziristan, Pakistan. EPA/JAMAL TARAQAI

51433222.jpg

Pakistani Army soldiers take part in a training of anti-tank guided missile firing on the outskirts of Quetta, Pakistan, 21 June 2014. The Pakistani military is currently engaged in a full-scale offensive against Taliban militants near the Afghan border in North-Waziristan, Pakistan. EPA/JAMAL TARAQAI

51433224.jpg

Pakistani Army soldiers carry prizes after successfully taking part in a training of anti-tank guided missile firing on the outskirts of Quetta, Pakistan, 21 June 2014. The Pakistani military is currently engaged in a full-scale offensive against Taliban militants near the Afghan border in North-Waziristan, Pakistan. EPA/JAMAL TARAQAI
Same wire guided stuff, damn!

calm down maam, sorry if it is bit ackward for you but here members cant disclose particular info and here one cannot believe anyone as no one can see who is sitting behind the keyboard so instead of getting annoyed....be patient and try to add something positive to this forum build your credibility and then ask for any question.....your thinking pattern and mental level will be sorted out soon and how you deal with punches below the belt ......in short you will be tested.....i am regular reader of content that is posted here yet i only write when it is necessary as i think it is international forum so lots of eyes to judge us.... take care and don't invite people to visit your facebook profile.....this shows you dont have grasped the level of delivery yet....

This is my humble suggestion.....you are welcome to disagree....

Ahhhhh......respected maam....i have replied to your another post....please first read it.........

i have a suggestion for you ....... read about the personality building material and how to present yourself.....the way you looking at the matter under discussion is some what strange.....it is obvious that people here dont believe easily.....we are not questioning ones love for country or army.....but ......you know what i mean.....calm down....it take time people to acknowledge you.....and more over dont tell your name to the people....or your social media address....if things got out of hand you will feel sorry for your decision.....
I really like the way you make me understand, but I need your guidance that how can I share or post information and picture here? Its is very difficult to use and understand format of Pakistan defense,

calm down maam, sorry if it is bit ackward for you but here members cant disclose particular info and here one cannot believe anyone as no one can see who is sitting behind the keyboard so instead of getting annoyed....be patient and try to add something positive to this forum build your credibility and then ask for any question.....your thinking pattern and mental level will be sorted out soon and how you deal with punches below the belt ......in short you will be tested.....i am regular reader of content that is posted here yet i only write when it is necessary as i think it is international forum so lots of eyes to judge us.... take care and don't invite people to visit your facebook profile.....this shows you dont have grasped the level of delivery yet....

This is my humble suggestion.....you are welcome to disagree....

Ahhhhh......respected maam....i have replied to your another post....please first read it.........

i have a suggestion for you ....... read about the personality building material and how to present yourself.....the way you looking at the matter under discussion is some what strange.....it is obvious that people here dont believe easily.....we are not questioning ones love for country or army.....but ......you know what i mean.....calm down....it take time people to acknowledge you.....and more over dont tell your name to the people....or your social media address....if things got out of hand you will feel sorry for your decision.....
I have read all alerts but despite it my account showing that you have 3 alerts, solve my issue plz, its very complicated to use.

Made by another self declared virtous asshole... who doesnt know the difference between a sabitical goat n a Markhor the national animal... the ISI logo i copied was from the official ISPR page... apart from tht the original pic was also posted...

Last edited:
51433223.jpg

51433222.jpg

51433224.jpg

Pakistani Army soldiers carry prizes after successfully taking part in a training of anti-tank guided missile firing on the outskirts of Quetta, Pakistan, 21 June 2014. The Pakistani military is currently engaged in a full-scale offensive against Taliban militants near the Afghan border in North-Waziristan, Pakistan. EPA/JAMAL TARAQAI

All pics gone... thts what happens when you hotlink em..

Here is one i saved:

10509483_10152279086867663_848966576521717812_n.jpg

10409434_10152270133582663_9101669491878006620_n.jpg

983713_733237493407179_4836650958460772089_n.jpg

Overhaul of Mi-17 Helicopters to Support the#Pakistan’s Army Aviation Command (PAAC)

In March 2009, FTA received a contract from Northrop Grumman Counter Narcotics Global Support (CNGS) to overhaul
three Mi-17 helicopters belonging to Pakistan’s Army Aviation Command (PAAC). Under FTA management, the aircraft
were sent to Saint Petersburg, Russia for overhaul at an OEM certified overhaul facility. After surmounting numerable
logistical and technical problems, the overhauls were completed 45 days ahead of schedule and on 19 July 2009, the three
aircraft were loaded onto an An-124 transport, flown to Pakistan, and handed over to PAAC. The aircraft were
immediately put to work supporting the Pakistani Army in its counter-insurgency operations and rescue missions in the
north-west regions.

As of today, FTA has provided 1500-hour overhaul services for 22 Mi-17 helicopters. Services for these helicopters has
included:
1. Inspection to determine extent of overhaul required
2. Updating aircraft assessment reports
3. Overhauling Mi-17 helicopters in accordance with OEM standards, including Russian IAC certification
requirements
4. Performing post-overhaul test flights for the overhauled Mi-17 at the overhaul facility
5. Providing final inspection and test flight report documenting proof of compliance with applicable airworthiness
regulations.

As a result of successful performance, FTA has developed strategic relationships with Russian aviation government
entities responsible for the allocation, regulation, policy, and overall authority over the Mi-series of helicopters. These
strategic relationships span the categories of support to critical to ensuring the USG receives fully certified aircraft, with
completely authentic components that are safe for operational use.

I really like the way you make me understand, but I need your guidance that how can I share or post information and picture here? Its is very difficult to use and understand format of Pakistan defense,

Hmmm.....thanks for the reply and compliment....however....first you have to login and when you have done it....anything you want to share should be relevant to topic and for that i will suggest go through the thread and then judge your own material. either its worth sharing, then if you want to add some thing in thread in in bottom of every thread there are three buttons (just below the page numbers) write down what ever you want ans you can post pic and videos also...bear in mind the content shouldn't be religious, sectarian, confidential, personal and very personal:).

This is not a rocket science...hope you have understood...takecare...

Back
Top Bottom